Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Good dreams or bad dreams?
I'd rather have dreams that are better than real life. 11 91.67%
I'd rather have dreams that make real life seem better. 1 8.33%
Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-03-2010, 09:43 PM   #21
racedoll
AMA Supersport

Moto: '04 Kawasaki ZX6RR

Quote:
Originally Posted by NONE_too_SOFT View Post
the dreams i remember are so fucked up im either happy to be awake or wish i was still dreaming. But i've had re-occuring dreams since i was a kid, and while they used to be nightmares when i was little they're pretty amusing now. Its like going on vacation sometimes, im a very strange sleeper, i not only have lucid dreams, but i tend to sleep-talk, and walk, and other weird shit. girls tell me this all the time and i just dont know what to tell them.
Erik didn't know what to think one of the first nights I stayed with him. I was laughing in my sleep. This was a very common thing for me back then. I don't think I do it now since he hasn't said anything.

What is weird for me is that I can have a dream, wake up remember but not actually remembering it (as stated previously), but then going to tan or take a name later in the day and can feel myself drifting back to that same dream, picking up where it had left off in the morning. Again I wake not knowing what the dream was about.
racedoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2010, 09:55 PM   #22
NONE_too_SOFT
Chopstix / \

Moto: 03 CBR RR

Quote:
Originally Posted by racedoll View Post
Erik didn't know what to think one of the first nights I stayed with him. I was laughing in my sleep. This was a very common thing for me back then. I don't think I do it now since he hasn't said anything.

What is weird for me is that I can have a dream, wake up remember but not actually remembering it (as stated previously), but then going to tan or take a name later in the day and can feel myself drifting back to that same dream, picking up where it had left off in the morning. Again I wake not knowing what the dream was about.
the last girl i was seeing actually told me i was speaking in tongues in my sleep. like giberish or something. i didnt believe her at first, i thought she was fucking with me, especially since that night we watched some documentary movie about alien abduction that had just come out. she swore to god and on her family that she wasnt messing with me.

she started to tell me some other crap but decided not to, i'm fairly sure i have a strange sleep disorder.
NONE_too_SOFT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2010, 10:17 PM   #23
Rangerscott
Viff6N Mutated Warrior

Moto: '01 Honda VFR 800 & '09 ER-6N

Wet dreams are good......arnt they? So do girls have..........nevermind. Googled, didn't even have to click on a link and will not look.

Teen Advice Information Sheet About Wet Dreams
Girls do get wet dreams, but they are far more common and much messier in guys. ... What Does Your Surname Mean? Your last name may reveal a compelling ...
Rangerscott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2010, 12:13 AM   #24
Dave
Chaotic Neutral

Moto: GV1200 Madura, Hawk gt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rangerscott View Post
Wet dreams are good......arnt they? So do girls have..........nevermind. Googled, didn't even have to click on a link and will not look.

Teen Advice Information Sheet About Wet Dreams
Girls do get wet dreams, but they are far more common and much messier in guys. ... What Does Your Surname Mean? Your last name may reveal a compelling ...
never had one. i get epic fuck dreams, just no messy cleanup
TWF Post whore #6
Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2010, 06:40 AM   #25
NONE_too_SOFT
Chopstix / \

Moto: 03 CBR RR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
never had one. i get epic fuck dreams, just no messy cleanup
in order to have a wet dream, you would need to stop jerkin it for a few weeks. They result in sperm overload, ur sperms dont last forever.
NONE_too_SOFT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2010, 07:36 PM   #26
Gas Man
Trip's Assistant

Moto: 2009 HD Street Classic

Quote:
Originally Posted by EpyonXero View Post
But are you disappointed when you wake up and see the 3-some didnt actually happen?
Um... sure...

"Why pay somebody else to fuck up your bike?"
Run Amsoil Product
Gas Man is offline   Reply With Quote