2008 Hayabusa - SOLD.
RACER X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 12:48 PM   #22
Apoc
For Science. You Monster.

Moto: '08 HD FLSTSB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krabill View Post
All of the large prints I have hanging up in my store were done through walmart.com. I put them in frames and they look great. Cheap, too Would be great for a garage poster.

Off topic, but I started Vaping recently. What a beautiful thing. All of the wonderful effects of Nicotine with none of the bad stuff. Lets me save my lungs for the much more magical Marijauna plant. Which is also good vaped, but better in a fat joint.

And dont let your babies grow up to be cowboys, either.
Apoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 01:01 PM   #23
Krabill
WERA Yellow Plate

Moto: 08 WR250R, 12 XTZ1200

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apoc View Post
Off topic, but I started Vaping recently. What a beautiful thing. All of the wonderful effects of Nicotine with none of the bad stuff. Lets me save my lungs for the much more magical Marijauna plant. Which is also good vaped, but better in a fat joint.
Yup. It completely changed my life and that's why I opened the store. To help others get away from those nasty cigarettes.

I'll tell you my favorite part is when someone comes back in the store for the second time. Their usual reaction to coming in the store for the first time is skepticism and caution. They aren't sure if it's going to work. They don't know if they trust it. When they come in for their second visit it is after they've been using it for a few days and they are so happy it actually works they just go on and on about how much they like it and you can't help but smile
Krabill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 01:32 PM   #24
Archren
Sham WOW

Moto: 2007 Ducati 1098

Quote:
Originally Posted by RACER X View Post
she said something about a NEF file.

whats that? do i want to use that?

can't see the flikr stuff here at work
NEF is simply the Nikon camera raw format. In order to print from it, you would simply need to open it in Photoshop as a PSD and print from that.

Now, if you send it off to be printed, they may require it to be in a different format. Again, simple to open in photoshop and convert to JPEG or TIFF or PDF or whatever they want to print from.

"The Vincent was like a bullet that went straight; the Ducati is like the magic bullet that went sideways and hit JFK and the Governor of Texas at the same time. It was impossible."
- Hunter S. Thompson, Song of the Sausage Creature

"Be who you are and say what you feel
because those who mind don't matter
and those who matter don't mind."
-Dr. Seuss
Archren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 01:36 PM   #25
Archren
Sham WOW

Quote:
Yup. It completely changed my life and that's why I opened the store. To help others get away from those nasty cigarettes.

I'll tell you my favorite part is when someone comes back in the store for the second time. Their usual reaction to coming in the store for the first time is skepticism and caution. They aren't sure if it's going to work. They don't know if they trust it. When they come in for their second visit it is after they've been using it for a few days and they are so happy it actually works they just go on and on about how much they like it and you can't help but smile
I switched to Blu cigs about 4 months ago.. haven't even wanted a real cigarette the entire time. That, and the amount that I "smoke" now (how frequently I take smoke breaks) is significantly reduced. Literally, I maybe do it 3-5 times a week, basically if I'm in a social situation like at an outside patio at a restaurant or at school (since a lot of my classmates tend to be both veterans and smokers ). Compared to the pack a day habit I had before switching... I haven't put the numbers together yet, but I estimate I have saved about $600 over these past few months.

"The Vincent was like a bullet that went straight; the Ducati is like the magic bullet that went sideways and hit JFK and the Governor of Texas at the same time. It was impossible."

-Dr. Seuss
Old 10-16-2012, 04:06 PM   #26
Krabill
WERA Yellow Plate

Moto: 08 WR250R, 12 XTZ1200

If you bump up a step to a little better e-cig like an Ego, the cost of maintaining it (replacement cartomizers and e-liquid) is quite a bit less than buying Blu pre-filled cartos, fyi.

Shameless plug - www.designatedvaping.com
Krabill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 04:26 PM   #27
Archren
Sham WOW

Quote:
If you bump up a step to a little better e-cig like an Ego, the cost of maintaining it (replacement cartomizers and e-liquid) is quite a bit less than buying Blu pre-filled cartos, fyi.

Shameless plug - www.designatedvaping.com
I have been wanting to go that route, since there is a similar shop here in Rounc Rock I've been told about. Maybe once I'm done moving, I'll have some disposable income to consider the switch.

-Dr. Seuss