Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Old 07-07-2009, 03:33 PM   #21
canibeyou
I'm taller on Facebook

I know this might not bother a majority of the population (and some may even have a hard time understanding my complaint), but I've been thin all my life. I'm a size 2.

What my gripe about the obese is, they automatically assume I have an eating disorder and therefore I must have a real unhappy life.

Really? You got all that from the fact that I only take up one seat on an airplane?!?! (half a seat really... which they automatically thinks entitles them to the other half of my seat... seeing as how I'm not using it...). You got all that 'cuz I leave food on my plate at a restaurant? You got all that out of the fact that I'm out walkin' every day and my ass isn't parked in front of the TV watchin' Lifetime movies? And the list goes on.

Truth is, I eat to live... not live to eat. And, yes, I'm a healthy, happy individual. But the fat people give me the same nasty looks that they complain about being on the receiving end of themselves. Boggles the mind.
Old 07-07-2009, 03:44 PM   #22
HurricaneHeather
AMA Supersport

Moto: '98 Honda Fireblade

Quote:
Originally Posted by canibeyou View Post
I know this might not bother a majority of the population (and some may even have a hard time understanding my complaint), but I've been thin all my life. I'm a size 2.

What my gripe about the obese is, they automatically assume I have an eating disorder and therefore I must have a real unhappy life.

Really? You got all that from the fact that I only take up one seat on an airplane?!?! (half a seat really... which they automatically thinks entitles them to the other half of my seat... seeing as how I'm not using it...). You got all that 'cuz I leave food on my plate at a restaurant? You got all that out of the fact that I'm out walkin' every day and my ass isn't parked in front of the TV watchin' Lifetime movies? And the list goes on.

Truth is, I eat to live... not live to eat. And, yes, I'm a healthy, happy individual. But the fat people give me the same nasty looks that they complain about being on the receiving end of themselves. Boggles the mind.
This always pisses me off too. My best friend is ridiculously thin, always has been and always will be. She is just a small person. I don't know how many people make snide comments that she must have an eating disorder to be that thin.

And along those lines, people are like angry at her about it too. I'm thinking, if she had an eating disorder it would most likely be due to low self esteem. Soooo, your fat face staring at her giving her dirty looks....would not be helping.
HurricaneHeather is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 04:07 PM   #23
Rider
Moto GP Star

Diet and exercise will fix any problems with weight. You ever see any pics of fat prisoners from Auschwitz?
Rider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 04:13 PM   #24
unknownroad
Guys... where *are* we?

Moto: SV650 Interstate, CX500 rat-bobber, whatever else runs.

Quote:
You got all that out of the fact that I'm out walkin' every day and my ass isn't parked in front of the TV watchin' Lifetime movies? And the list goes on.

Why? Since you managed to slip in a snarky inference that people who are overweight just sit around and watch TV all day, while ranting about your own persecution?

As the one person on here who's over 200 lbs (fucking internets), let me say:

Pizza is good, exercise sucks. All y'all soy-munching, heartbeat-counting bitchez can kiss my fat white ass
Old 07-07-2009, 04:15 PM   #25
tommymac
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by unknownroad View Post
Why? Since you managed to slip in a snarky inference that people who are overweight just sit around and watch TV all day, while ranting about your own persecution?

As the one person on here who's over 200 lbs (fucking internets), let me say:

Pizza is good, exercise sucks. All y'all soy-munching, heartbeat-counting bitchez can kiss my fat white ass
255 here Although I am gunning for 230 for next track season.

Tom
tommymac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 04:18 PM   #26
canibeyou
I'm taller on Facebook

Quote:
Originally Posted by unknownroad View Post

Point exactly. Skinny people aren't entitled to remark about fat people. But fat people are allowed to assume everything about skinny people and make remarks accordingly. WTFE.

And if that's snarky... you're waaaay too sensitive. We didn't even scratch the surface of snarky.
Old 07-07-2009, 04:32 PM   #27
unknownroad
Guys... where *are* we?

Moto: SV650 Interstate, CX500 rat-bobber, whatever else runs.

Quote:
And if that's snarky... you're waaaay too sensitive. We didn't even scratch the surface of snarky.
What would you call it, then? Constructive? Clever? Insightful? Original? Deep? Do tell
Old 07-07-2009, 04:53 PM   #28
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommymac View Post
255 here Although I am gunning for 230 for next track season.

Tom
What? Get the fuck out of here! I'm 245 lbs! You weigh less than I do? Yikes! You look really solid and well, BIG!

Damn I have got to lose weight!
Amber Lamps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 04:57 PM   #29
Dave
Chaotic Neutral

Moto: GV1200 Madura, Hawk gt

Quote:
Originally Posted by TIGGER View Post
What? Get the fuck out of here! I'm 245 lbs! You weigh less than I do? Yikes! You look really solid and well, BIG!

Damn I have got to lose weight!
he said hes 255 man, 255>245
Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 04:59 PM   #30
tommymac
Moto GP Star

Its the red eyes and rogues ass it throws everything off

Tom
tommymac is offline   Reply With Quote