Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Old 07-14-2009, 11:46 AM   #21
Dave
Chaotic Neutral

Moto: GV1200 Madura, Hawk gt

Quote:
Originally Posted by TIGGER View Post
Dude, they tongue bath themselves, you don't have to give them tongue baths! Tori told me that you need pratice in pussy licking but I don't think this is what she meant...Um unless that's what you're into of course, no judgment here bro.

Tori call me!
spit cleaned cats dont exactly smell great, plus their coats look like crap and dont temp me Lon, i might pass her your number
Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2009, 11:47 AM   #22
marko138
DefenderOfTheBuelliverse

Moto: Buell XB12R

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
a lot less than youd think. Sorthaired ftw
You're fucking making me sick right now. Keep the goddamn cat out of your mouth.

Quote:
Grandma said she doesn't want you here when she gets back because you've been ruining everybody's lives and eating all our steak.
marko138 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2009, 11:47 AM   #23
r1chica
P90X addict

Moto: 03 R1 LE

I've got 2 and they know the deal. They get fed on a schedule, 3x per day. Any mowing or other such begging outside that schedule is asking for the water bottle squirt.
r1chica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2009, 11:49 AM   #24
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
spit cleaned cats dont exactly smell great, plus their coats look like crap and dont temp me Lon, i might pass her your number
Well maybe you should brush your teeth first?

How about a trade for a couple weeks? I'll take your shorty and you can have my tall drink of water! I kinda miss being able to throw my gf around however I want in bed!!!
Amber Lamps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2009, 11:51 AM   #25
Dave
Chaotic Neutral

Old 07-14-2009, 02:03 PM   #26
Lucky3623
Official Thread Killer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tmall View Post
And to think, all my dog does is walk up to me, then to his food dish when its empty..
My cat does the same thing... but he doesn't know he's a cat. He walks up to me... gets all excited and takes off toward his food bowl, turning his head every few steps to make sure I am still following him all the way there.

My cat doesn't really meow, more of a mau sound... he talks (mau's) when you speak to him, or if he get's pissed off...

He got in trouble last night for jumping on the counter. I gave him a swat and dropped him. He ran for cover (for about 10 seconds, until he realized that was the only trouble he was getting into). Just as he got about 2 steps passed me (as he ran behind me), he gave me the "eat S and die" sound...

I have had him (and his actual sister) for 8 years now, got him when he was 4.5 weeks old, and her when she was 3 months old. Was only him, his sister and I for a while, but he has always been a talker.
Lucky3623 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2009, 08:56 PM   #27
Homeslice
Elitist

Moto: Gix 750

Homeslice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2009, 12:34 AM   #28
torilynne
Burrito Goddess

Moto: 88 Hawk 650

Quote:
Dude, they tongue bath themselves, you don't have to give them tongue baths! Tori told me that you need pratice in pussy licking but I don't think this is what she meant...Um unless that's what you're into of course, no judgment here bro.

Tori call me!
i love how i get brought into stuff while im at work lol

anyways i think my cats dont know whether to love me and try to play me with that kinda shit or just fear me cuz even though dave does occassionally punish them its few and far between on the other hand though anytime they do something i dont like theyre instantly being chucked into a room, thrown in a room, or picked up by their scruff which honestly happens at least twice a day with the new cat but our older cat is much better with not pissing me of all the time then again im pretty strict.

Quote:

How about a trade for a couple weeks? I'll take your shorty and you can have my tall drink of water! I kinda miss being able to throw my gf around however I want in bed!!!

im down lol
oh wait my bad i thought you were talking about me and your girl not me and you nevermind not interested anymore

I will not spill the drinks-not even a drop, I will not drop the pizza, I will give them the money at the bridge--I am proud to be....a professional bitch rider. (RETIRED)

Last edited by torilynne; 07-15-2009 at 12:41 AM..
torilynne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2009, 12:36 AM   #29
Dave
Chaotic Neutral

smoked
TWF Post whore #6
Old 07-15-2009, 08:06 AM   #30
marko138
DefenderOfTheBuelliverse

Moto: Buell XB12R

Quote:
Originally Posted by torilynne View Post
i love how i get brought into stuff while im at work lol

anyways i think my cats dont know whether to love me and try to play me with that kinda shit or just fear me cuz even though dave does occassionally punish them its few and far between on the other hand though anytime they do something i dont like theyre instantly being chucked into a room, thrown in a room, or picked up by their scruff which honestly happens at least twice a day with the new cat but our older cat is much better with not pissing me of all the time then again im pretty strict.

im down lol
oh wait my bad i thought you were talking about me and your girl not me and you nevermind not interested anymore
Punctuation FTW.

Quote:
Grandma said she doesn't want you here when she gets back because you've been ruining everybody's lives and eating all our steak.
marko138 is offline   Reply With Quote