Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Old 07-17-2009, 09:21 PM   #21
Gas Man
Trip's Assistant

Moto: 2009 HD Street Classic

Don't be a whore, just act fucking normal. That way 6 months later I don't find out your a super dumb bitch who's snatch wasn't worth the hassle!!!

"Why pay somebody else to fuck up your bike?"
Run Amsoil Product
Gas Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 09:37 PM   #22
Ducati Diva
just learning

Moto: 1996 M900

Why play stupid games???? Don't be a "Lindsey" and walk around flashing your kitty to the world, don't be a stuck up bitch who is to good for the world, don't try to play stupid games and be coy, just be yourself. If someone likes you they'll call if not they won't. Games are stupid and usually blow up in your face!
Old 07-17-2009, 09:53 PM   #23
Crotch Rocket Curmudgeon

Moto: Li'l red baby Ninja

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissHell View Post
Playing hard to get... yes, no, somewhere in between. Saw an article yesterday about it, had different points of views. Thoughts?
With me, hard-to-get girls remain un-gotten.

No games, please.
Old 07-18-2009, 07:53 AM   #24
Trip
Hold mah beer!

Moto: 08 R1200GS

I agree woman who put out too easy are not relationship material. I don't consider not putting out early in a relationship playing hard to get. More like responsibility. When I hear hard to get I think of the fucked up mind games some people play. I was never a big woman chaser because I lack a social capacity for such things. Yea I am a geek and fully aware of those limitations. LOL
Trip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2009, 08:38 AM   #25
neebelung
Ornery, scandalous & evil

Moto: 2004 Scarlet R1

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyKell View Post
I wouldn't know the explanation of it. I guess it would be a sliding scale of not being available to their every whim and fancy. Or maybe you could say making them work for it.
I think the not being available for their every whim is less about playing hard to get, and more about having a life of her own. If a girl (or a guy) is too readily available, it might come across as they don't have friends/interests/life of their own. That might make the interested party think "well crap, if i get involved with them, they're going to suffocate me.... I'll have no time to myself." and it goes both ways... A guy that's too readily available would srnd up the same red flags, IMO.
neebelung is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2009, 08:40 AM   #26
neebelung
Ornery, scandalous & evil

Moto: 2004 Scarlet R1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trip View Post
I agree woman who put out too easy are not relationship material. I don't consider not putting out early in a relationship playing hard to get. More like responsibility. When I hear hard to get I think of the fucked up mind games some people play. I was never a big woman chaser because I lack a social capacity for such things. Yea I am a geek and fully aware of those limitations. LOL
Well said.
neebelung is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2009, 01:36 PM   #27
smileyman
White Trash Hero

Moto: Buell 1125R Porco Rosso Edition

well playing hard to get and not putting out really should be 2 subjects and 2 threads. My idea of playing hard to get is mind games and doesnt get you anywhere with me.
deciding when to consumate your relationship is a matter of comfort and understanding with both parties. a guy who rushes you to that point is only wanting a fling. decide if you want it and be done.

Arkriders.com
To be the best you must first be willing to risk the worst!
smileyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2009, 04:09 PM   #28
Adeptus_Minor
Hopster

Moto: 2009 Buell 1125R

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trip View Post

If a woman isn't comfortable at least acting interested in me, I'm not going to waste my time or meager self esteem chasing her.
However, I can totally respect a woman who doesn't give up all the goods at the drop of a hat.
The happy medium would be something like not being afraid to offer me a backrub but insisting that I earn the blowjob.
Old 07-18-2009, 05:05 PM   #29
Smittie61984
I give Squids a bad name

Moto: 1996 CBR600 F3 (AKA the Flying Turd)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Homeslice View Post
Not sure if this is about women or men, but in my experience women seem to enjoy men who act disinterested.
Women want what they can't have and if a guy acts like he isn't interested then she gets pissed because she's insecure and wants to know why the guy doesn't want her so then she persues.

I'm too old for useless games.
Old 07-18-2009, 06:05 PM   #30
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smittie61984 View Post
Women want what they can't have and if a guy acts like he isn't interested then she gets pissed because she's insecure and wants to know why the guy doesn't want her so then she persues.

I'm too old for useless games.
Yea I know how people perceive me but in all seriousness, you will never deal with someone more straightforward relationship wise than me. I will tell you exactly what I want/need from you. If you are down with that great, if not well there's always the next girl.
Amber Lamps is offline   Reply With Quote