Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Old 07-15-2009, 07:14 PM   #31
Kaneman
AMA Supersport

Moto: 2000 Honda CBR1100XX Blackbird

Quote:
Originally Posted by TIGGER View Post
Personally, I think that they should do it! Also, they could grow it for other uses as well. I mean, if things don't go right they can always make it illegal again, right?
What other uses? Poisoning kittens and making blankets out of it to smother newborn babies with? Everyone knows that hemp/marijuana can not be used for anything other than a way for unemployed slackers to get high, continue to be a drain on the economy and graduate to becoming fully dysfunctional heroin addicts.

Rope, oil, paper and all that is just a bunch of nonsense cooked up by Marijuana addicted hippies to justify their chemically dependent need to get high and eat all the goddamn brownies at 7-11 right before I get there.
________
SHEMALES

Last edited by Kaneman; 05-09-2011 at 08:31 PM..
Kaneman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2009, 07:17 PM   #32
Crotch Rocket Curmudgeon

Moto: Li'l red baby Ninja

Quote:
Originally Posted by zed View Post
I generally agree with your sarcastic way of putting it. I know it was a gateway drug for my son.
ORLY?

Why don't you ask him if he ever smoked a tobacco cigarette BEFORE he ever smoked a marijuana joint. I'd bet he did. Research indicates that THIS is the primary "gateway drug" in almost all cases.

Perhaps if we didn't fucking lie to kids, and tell them how harmful cannabis is (total fucking lie), they wouldn't assume it's safe to move on to other things. Lie to them about one thing, and you've effectively cried wolf, and lost all credibility.
Old 07-15-2009, 07:27 PM   #33
Kaneman
AMA Supersport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avatard View Post
ORLY?

Why don't you ask him if he ever smoked a tobacco cigarette BEFORE he ever smoked a marijuana joint. I'd bet he did. Research indicates that THIS is the primary "gateway drug" in almost all cases.

Perhaps if we didn't fucking lie to kids, and tell them how harmful cannabis is (total fucking lie), they wouldn't assume it's safe to move on to other things. Lie to them about one thing, and you've effectively cried wolf, and lost all credibility.
No, "Avatard" if that's even your real fucking name, you're wrong as usual.

Hiding truths from the American population, and especially the children, has worked for over 200 years and is obviously the only way. You obviously don't give a shit about the children and want to fill their heads with ideas that smoking pot is glamourous and will make them smarter. I bet if you weren't so busy arguing on the internet you'd be out on the corner dealing pot to 3rd graders right now.

D.A.R.E. to keep kids off drugs motherfucker.

And your claim that "cannabis" (more hippie propaganda, using cute little names for such a vile plant) isn't harmful is absurd enough that I'm thinking about phoning your local police department to report you for civil disobedience. You obviously haven't seen Reefer Madness, the DEFINITIVE educational movie that shows the REAL truth of Marijuana consumption. I suggest you find a copy and watch it 10 times immediately.

TELL YOUR CHILDREN!!!

________
NEXIUM LAWSUIT INFO

Old 07-15-2009, 07:55 PM   #34
zed
yellow don't corner well

Moto: 06 ZX10R

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avatard View Post
ORLY?

fuck off. I smoke cigarettes and do not smoke pot or do any drugs that are not prescribed. I know many people that are the same way as I am.

go be sanctimonious somewhere else.
Old 07-15-2009, 07:57 PM   #35
Kaneman
AMA Supersport

Quote:
fuck off. I smoke cigarettes and do not smoke pot or do any drugs that are not prescribed. I know many people that are the same way as I am.

Don't worry about Avatard, he just doesn't want you hurting his thriving middle school marijuana business.
________
Big Tits Fucking

Old 07-15-2009, 08:02 PM   #36
zed
yellow don't corner well

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaneman View Post
What other uses? Poisoning kittens and making blankets out of it to smother newborn babies with? Everyone knows that hemp/marijuana can not be used for anything other than a way for unemployed slackers to get high, continue to be a drain on the economy and graduate to becoming fully dysfunctional heroin addicts.

Rope, oil, paper and all that is just a bunch of nonsense cooked up by Marijuana addicted hippies to justify their chemically dependent need to get high and eat all the goddamn brownies at 7-11 right before I get there.
did you become tards brother while I was gone?

hemp oil has other uses. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hemp_oil

think I read somewhere that Ford wanted to use hemp oil for fuel but oil was cheaper.
Old 07-15-2009, 08:04 PM   #37
Kaneman
AMA Supersport

Quote:

think I read somewhere that Ford wanted to use hemp oil for fuel but oil was cheaper.
Oh yea, wikipedia, there's a real reliable source. A bunch of dirty marijuana smoking hippies sitting in front of their Macbooks hitting the bong while they write articles to advance their cause of making pot easily accessible to all the children in America.

No, that's not biased at all. You don't need to be a scientist to know that oil can't be made from plants. Ace.
________
Gay vid

Old 07-15-2009, 08:18 PM   #38
Crotch Rocket Curmudgeon

Quote:

Bite me. That gateway drug shit is such fucking bullshit, and you should know better.

Old 07-15-2009, 08:24 PM   #39
zed
yellow don't corner well

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaneman View Post
Oh yea, wikipedia, there's a real reliable source. A bunch of dirty marijuana smoking hippies sitting in front of their Macbooks hitting the bong while they write articles to advance their cause of making pot easily accessible to all the children in America.

No, that's not biased at all. You don't need to be a scientist to know that oil can't be made from plants. Ace.
no but it can from the seeds. I'm gonna pull a pauldun and avatard and make you prove me wrong.
Old 07-15-2009, 08:25 PM   #40
Crotch Rocket Curmudgeon

Quote:

Actually, Ford wanted to use ethanol, but a little thing called ALCOHOL PROHIBITION was dreamed up in order to stop him, by the Rockefeller oil concern.

Of course, the marijuana prohibition was dreamed up by ANOTHER group of robber barons...friends of Mr. Kellogg (yes, that one), in order to protect their logging concerns. What made it "fly" was the scare tactic movie already mentioned here, teamed with the convenient racism of the time, which targeted blacks and Mexicans, who favored weed.

Of course, since then, years of government propaganda has made "Stepford bots" of people like yourself, who repeat such mindless drivel as "gateway drug" as if it were fact.

You can kiss my sanctimonious ass, fruitcake.