Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Old 02-16-2010, 11:31 AM   #31
Homeslice
Elitist

Moto: Gix 750

Yeah and did you actually read my post? I admitted there were better pics of her out there...... (heavily touched-up and made-up, of course)

The only reason she's been in all these magazines is because of racing cars......I can guarantee you she never would have become any kind of model without that.
Homeslice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 11:35 AM   #32
Dave
Chaotic Neutral

Moto: GV1200 Madura, Hawk gt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Particle Man View Post
Tree bark?
what you dont like tree bark? :Lol: i could pull out an old red dwarf line and say she'd lose a battle of wits with a stuffed iguana
Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 05:55 PM   #33
smileyman
White Trash Hero

Moto: Buell 1125R Porco Rosso Edition

I didnt ever say she couldnt drive, my only point is her media circus stems from her sex. In the history of Indy/Cart there have been decades of 5th place points finishers. Does anyone want to see Buddy Lazier or Sebastion Bourdais in NASCAR? Wanna see em in a bikini?

She is just not all that...Not to dominate the media and her driving isnt standout. good amongst the population of the US but not in professional motorsports...

Arkriders.com
To be the best you must first be willing to risk the worst!
smileyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 06:46 PM   #34
EpyonXero
AMA Supersport

Moto: 2003 VFR800f6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Homeslice View Post
Yeah and did you actually read my post? I admitted there were better pics of her out there...... (heavily touched-up and made-up, of course)

The only reason she's been in all these magazines is because of racing cars......I can guarantee you she never would have become any kind of model without that.
Relativity. Shes hot, when compared to everyone else in her field. Just like that chick on Mythbusters, shes cute but shes not as good looking as people act like she is. Shes just hot when you compare her to everybody else on the Discovery channel.
Old 02-17-2010, 10:09 AM   #35
Speedracer42
Kneedragger

Quote:
Originally Posted by smileyman View Post
I didnt ever say she couldnt drive, my only point is her media circus stems from her sex. In the history of Indy/Cart there have been decades of 5th place points finishers. Does anyone want to see Buddy Lazier or Sebastion Bourdais in NASCAR? Wanna see em in a bikini?

She is just not all that...Not to dominate the media and her driving isnt standout. good amongst the population of the US but not in professional motorsports...
Do you care when Speed gives Melissa Paris lots of camera time? Like it or not, feeling its deserved or not, women doing 'well' in a 'man's' sport is good for the growth of the sport. It brings in sponsors and viewers that might not otherwise be there. And for the life of me I don't get how people complain about this?
Speedracer42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 10:12 AM   #36
Apoc
For Science. You Monster.

Moto: '08 HD FLSTSB

Quote:
Originally Posted by EpyonXero View Post
Relativity. Shes hot, when compared to everyone else in her field. Just like that chick on Mythbusters, shes cute but shes not as good looking as people act like she is. Shes just hot when you compare her to everybody else on the Discovery channel.
Kari Byron is one of the hottest women on tv today!!! And not just when she's full of makeup either, she is just trulyu gorgeous.

And dont let your babies grow up to be cowboys, either.
Apoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 10:17 AM   #37
Rider
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sixxxxer View Post
Maybe your just a Homo??

Dont Short Change Yourself here...

Her boobs aren't huge and she doesn't have a swimsuit models figure, but her body is better than 95% of the women out there and I'd hit it 100 times. You guys who say she isn't hot, post a pic of your wife/gf in a bathing suit and let us be the judge. She is hot no matter what you guys say. Is she the hottest out there? No not even close, but compared to the rest of society, she's pretty damn hot.
Rider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 10:42 AM   #38
smileyman
White Trash Hero

Moto: Buell 1125R Porco Rosso Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speedracer42 View Post
Do you care when Speed gives Melissa Paris lots of camera time? Like it or not, feeling its deserved or not, women doing 'well' in a 'man's' sport is good for the growth of the sport. It brings in sponsors and viewers that might not otherwise be there. And for the life of me I don't get how people complain about this?
I am kinda complaining because there were 30 drivers in the ARCA race, 42 in the Nationwide race that didnt get that attention. There were other stories to tell and other drivers just as deserving. I will admit she rubs me the wrong way so I dont enjoy watching her interviews.

For the record Melissa Paris doesnt get enough camera time. She is very talented and kinda hot. But really she gets a fair share and any more coverage might make it seem as if it was just a sex thing.

Arkriders.com
To be the best you must first be willing to risk the worst!
smileyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 10:45 AM   #39
Apoc
For Science. You Monster.

Moto: '08 HD FLSTSB

Quote:
Originally Posted by smileyman View Post

For the record Melissa Paris doesnt get enough camera time. She is very talented and kinda hot. But really she gets a fair share and any more coverage might make it seem as if it was just a sex thing.
It is just a sex thing...

When she starts winning at the top levels, then you can say its talent alone.

And to say patrick isnt talented would be crazy. The woman DID WIN an Indy Car race.... What has Paris done besides being extremely hot?

And dont let your babies grow up to be cowboys, either.
Apoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 10:46 AM   #40
goof2
AMA Supersport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speedracer42 View Post
Personally I don't care, but some people don't like the fact that Patrick gets a level of publicity and money well above what a 5th place series finisher and one time race winner normally would simply because she is a woman. I see it as doing everything she can to be successful at her chosen profession. Others see it as getting ahead in racing based on things other than driving skill.
goof2 is offline   Reply With Quote