Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Old 06-21-2010, 06:34 PM   #31
fnfalman
Europhile

Moto: Aprilia RS125, Aprilia SR50 Factory, Aprilia Tuono, BMW Rockster, KTM 990 Adventure

She done broke my heart, my achy breaky heart.

fnfalman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2010, 06:45 PM   #32
the chi
Forum Coach

Moto: 2006 GSXR 600

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smittie61984 View Post
Fuck, I wish when I was in middle/high school that girls had a role model like her. With texting/fb/myspace/chat/etc getting laid would be so freaking easy. I had to do it the old fashioned way. Get a fake ID or steal beer then booze them until they could barely walk.

And the parents are no better. My GF and I went into VS there in Chicago last winter and went upstairs to the "Pink" section. It's like Pedobear's holy land. It's the sluts in training section and there were plenty of 12year old girls there WITH their moms. Their moms wanting to be "cool' with their daughters will have more to do with their daughters becoming sluts than Miley buttfucking a frog with a strap on could ever do.

I know, thats part of the problem. Many of these moms should know better, but for the majority to allow this kinda thing. I know Im old fashioned and prudish, but theres something to be said for a person with class. Too bad its dying out.
and let it be known that what The Chi hath spoketh, will henceforth be done.
the chi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2010, 07:23 PM   #33
smileyman
White Trash Hero

Moto: Buell 1125R Porco Rosso Edition

You had me at butt fucking a frog with a strap on!

Its like cliff diving yo! Hit em while the waters deep and they are gagging for it, once the tide turns find better options. Miley's prime for a baby daddy of her own...Its natural selection.

Arkriders.com
To be the best you must first be willing to risk the worst!
smileyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2010, 07:35 PM   #34
racedoll
AMA Supersport

Moto: '04 Kawasaki ZX6RR

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeNetworX View Post
I didn't realize Madonna designed a line of training bras.
She will be the next one to get a boob job....

Quote:
Originally Posted by the chi View Post
I know, thats part of the problem. Many of these moms should know better, but for the majority to allow this kinda thing. I know Im old fashioned and prudish, but theres something to be said for a person with class. Too bad its dying out.
There are still a few of us old fashioned ones out there
racedoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2010, 07:45 PM   #35
Amorok
Issukangitok

Moto: '06 Suzuki Boulevard C50T

You know it's funny, I actually lived quite a few years in the same town her dad grew up in. It's called Flatwoods, Kentucky, right on the tri-state border between KY, Ohio and *gasp* West Virginia!!! Girls like her are a dime a dozen there. Cute enough to drink really hot, most of them raised as prostitots in the mall, and the ones that have money have more of it than class. Most don't have either. I realize that she's not from there at all but her dad is, and I'm willing to bet that she has the same kind of attitude if he's the one that primarily raised her as I'm given to understand.

These kids grow up getting lots of attention and when they get old enough they try to capture that same level of focus on themselves. Unfortunately for the girls they all to quickly realize that sex sells, and that's what they go for. What none of them realize is that there is a difference in being sexy and seductive, and being a cheap whore. I know women that just by talking to you in regular business clothes can have you foaming at the mouth, and some of them aren't even that stand out pretty or trying overtly to be seductive, they're just comfortable and confident in being themselves. That's far and away more attractive than these tarted up trollops begging for approval by any means necessary from anyone who will give it. No one teaches these girls that having respect for themselves and gaining the respect of others is more important than the trashy over-exposure they get by their crude, wanton vulgarity.

It's a crying shame when these girls who are so pretty end up as burned out, leathery husks before they've ever had the chance to really find themselves or learn what real class is, since their parents obviously never felt the urge to teach them. Maybe their fathers should have shown them some attention other than hauling them off to voice coaches, producers and publicists. Maybe their mothers should have told them that having some self respect and confidence as a woman is a lot more attractive than flashing your goodies while you're high. Maybe both parents should have taught them that you can be famous but still have class, values, and a modicum of decency. Or maybe those are outdated concepts.

That being said, I'm still Googling them when they finally get naked at 18. It's all they've really got to offer. Shame it always ends up that way.
Old 06-21-2010, 07:48 PM   #36
Porkchop
125GP Champion

Moto: Empty Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by the chi View Post
Nice. Its no wonder with role models like this...someone needs to step in and teach a little class.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trip View Post
Her father is Billy Ray, I doubt they care much as long as she is getting attention. Billy Ray was the biggest man attention whore of the 90's.
Billy Ray is the same father that let this happen, as well as the mother. You know she is one step from cumdumpster.

1999 Yamaha R6 - Sold

Last edited by Porkchop; 06-21-2010 at 07:50 PM..
Porkchop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2010, 07:54 PM   #37
Flexin
AMA Supersport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porkchop View Post
Billy Ray is the same father that let this happen, as well as the mother. You know she is one step from cumdumpster.

What the fuck is that?

James
"Round two, I'm down to Do, what it takes to make you
Understand I'm the Candyman And I melt in your mouth, not in your hands Hard as rock, yes I'm no sucka The boots I knock make me one bad mutha"
Flexin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2010, 07:54 PM   #38
Captain Morgan
Let's do another U-turn

Moto: 2009 V-Strom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amorok View Post
You know it's funny, I actually lived quite a few years in the same town her dad grew up in. It's called Flatwoods, Kentucky, right on the tri-state border between KY, Ohio and *gasp* West Virginia!!! Girls like her are a dime a dozen there. Cute enough to drink really hot, most of them raised as prostitots in the mall, and the ones that have money have more of it than class. Most don't have either. I realize that she's not from there at all but her dad is, and I'm willing to bet that she has the same kind of attitude if he's the one that primarily raised her as I'm given to understand.

These kids grow up getting lots of attention and when they get old enough they try to capture that same level of focus on themselves. Unfortunately for the girls they all to quickly realize that sex sells, and that's what they go for. What none of them realize is that there is a difference in being sexy and seductive, and being a cheap whore. I know women that just by talking to you in regular business clothes can have you foaming at the mouth, and some of them aren't even that stand out pretty or trying overtly to be seductive, they're just comfortable and confident in being themselves. That's far and away more attractive than these tarted up trollops begging for approval by any means necessary from anyone who will give it. No one teaches these girls that having respect for themselves and gaining the respect of others is more important than the trashy over-exposure they get by their crude, wanton vulgarity.

It's a crying shame when these girls who are so pretty end up as burned out, leathery husks before they've ever had the chance to really find themselves or learn what real class is, since their parents obviously never felt the urge to teach them. Maybe their fathers should have shown them some attention other than hauling them off to voice coaches, producers and publicists. Maybe their mothers should have told them that having some self respect and confidence as a woman is a lot more attractive than flashing your goodies while you're high. Maybe both parents should have taught them that you can be famous but still have class, values, and a modicum of decency. Or maybe those are outdated concepts.

That being said, I'm still Googling them when they finally get naked at 18. It's all they've really got to offer. Shame it always ends up that way.
Again, see the video I posted. It really does fit to a T.
Captain Morgan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2010, 07:58 PM   #39
Porkchop
125GP Champion

Moto: Empty Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flexin View Post
What the fuck is that?

James
That is Trace Cyrus... Miley's older half-brother. He was the lead singer of the now broken up band, Metro Station. If you can call it a band.....
1999 Yamaha R6 - Sold
Porkchop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2010, 08:01 PM   #40
the chi
Forum Coach

Moto: 2006 GSXR 600

Damn. He's prettier than she is.
and let it be known that what The Chi hath spoketh, will henceforth be done.
the chi is offline   Reply With Quote