Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > News Desk

Old 02-11-2011, 03:00 PM   #31
derf
token jewboy

Moto: CBR 900, KLR ugly ass duckling, Gas Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by pauldun170 View Post
Time for her to move outta Massapequa.
Tell her to tell officials in Staten Island that she is a FDNY (or better ex NYPD and now FDNY...or vise versa)
They issue you a house and wife beater shirt.

Jen?
Jen owes me $30.
If you see her, tell her to give me a call.
Her name is dana, and she just moved there expecting a teaching job in east queens. Her husband is an mta tunnel rat, and males booku bucks doing that.

Now for thee $10,000 dollar question:

Jen Otero, Jen contino, or Jen horne? And does she have a matching peace tattoo on her right shoulder like mine from woodstock 99?

I dated a few girls in massapequa myself.
Old 02-11-2011, 03:08 PM   #32
OneSickPsycho
Ride Like an Asshole

Moto: nothing...

You motherfuckers are totally eskimo brothers...
OneSickPsycho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 03:17 PM   #33
pauldun170
Serious Business

Moto: 1993 ZX-11 2008 CBR1000rr

Quote:
Originally Posted by derf View Post
Her name is dana, and she just moved there expecting a teaching job in east queens. Her husband is an mta tunnel rat, and males booku bucks doing that.

Jen Otero, Jen contino, or Jen horne? And does she have a matching peace tattoo on her right shoulder like mine from woodstock 99?

Jen Otero? Ok
Jen Contino? Ok

Jen Horne? That isn't the name of a Massapequa girl. She needs to move north of the LIE pronto.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
feed your dogs root beer it will make them grow large and then you can ride them and pet the motorcycle while drinking root beer
pauldun170 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 03:26 PM   #34
fnfalman
Europhile

Moto: Aprilia RS125, Aprilia SR50 Factory, Aprilia Tuono, BMW Rockster, KTM 990 Adventure

I'll bet that the bitches moms are fat and ugly too.

These hos fucked their boyfriends/husbands for food & jewelry and they have the temerity to say that this honest hooker is not a good example for their kids?

fnfalman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 03:31 PM   #35
Dave
Chaotic Neutral

Moto: GV1200 Madura, Hawk gt

Quote:

Bond
Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 04:08 PM   #36
Homeslice
Elitist

Moto: Gix 750

Quote:
I fully expect her to get a job on the island somewhere next year or the year after but suburban schools out there wont touch you unless youve worked in the city school system for a while first
What, so they want you to "toughen up" by working in Bronx/Queens/Staten/Manhattan for awhile? Or is it just that the suburban schools get overloaded with applicants so they can afford to be picky?
Homeslice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 04:08 PM   #37
Dave
Chaotic Neutral

Moto: GV1200 Madura, Hawk gt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Homeslice View Post
What, so they want you to "toughen up" by working in Bronx/Queens/Staten/Manhattan for awhile? Or is it just that the suburban schools get overloaded with applicants so they can afford to be picky?
Numero 2.
Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 04:40 PM   #38
Sixxxxer
Like Gixxxxer But Not

Moto: 2008 ZX6R

Lmao, Homeslice...Do you really think that NYC is the same cost of living as other parts of the US?

Hell, My car insurance varies County to County in NJ...and Gas is different from town to town based on how middle class to lower middle class it is...By up to .10 in some areas. I cant even imagine what it is in NY

And yes, Groceries do infact cost more...The price of food in general costs more...Some movie theaters by me are one price where another one one town over is another...And when i was in FL in Jan...I paid for THREE People and paid 18 dollars....That doesnt even get me TWO people here in jersey.

Dont even get me started on if your a smoker...NYC is like 13 a pack now IIRC for The name brand Ciggs.
Old 02-11-2011, 05:30 PM   #39
derf
token jewboy

Moto: CBR 900, KLR ugly ass duckling, Gas Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
Numero 2.
Check, suburban schools have the opportunity to hire the better teachers that emerge from the city school system. There is also a huge surplus of teachers in the NYC area.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sixxxxer View Post
Lmao, Homeslice...Do you really think that NYC is the same cost of living as other parts of the US?

And yes, Groceries do infact cost more...The price of food in general costs more...Some movie theaters by me are one price where another one one town over is another...And when i was in FL in Jan...I paid for THREE People and paid 18 dollars....That doesnt even get me TWO people here in jersey.
And the higher prices really do mostly trace their costs back to three things: property cost/rent, transportation, and the NYC tax.

Property cost is the big one, if you rent a store front for 5-10k a month depending on the area(yes thats a very real number for a small store) you have to make that up by charging higher prices, Jonesboro Township Arkansas might have the same sized store, with a parking lot, and less crime for 1-2k a month

Everything cost more to get into the city, trucking is super expensive, as well as fuel cost, labor, liscensing, time etc... The cost is probably double or triple for the same freight as some podunk town or most other cities.

And finally the NYC tax. Really 2 seperate taxes. In addition to state and federal tax, the city has a 3rd tax on everything, products, services, salaries, you name it. Plus this is New Fucking York City dude shit should cost more because its from New Fucking York City.

Dont get me wrong, there are some great deals to be had, the best hamburger joint in the entire 5 borough is a place called roll'n roaster in Sheepshead Bay, for $5 you get a burger side of onion rings or mozzerlla sticks, and a soda, and I'm not talking about Mcdonalds burgers, I'm talking real meat that is not grade C or lower 10% real meat mcdonalds meat, I'm talking fresh ground grade A slab hamburger that you gotta contemplate how the hell you are gonna get it in your mouth. Bodegas, illegal cigs that are brought up from the carolinas by the truckload and sold street side. Plus some of the best ethnic foods around, and real pizza, not the crap that the rest of the world eats. it has its good parts, but it will cost ya.

Last edited by derf; 02-11-2011 at 05:46 PM..
derf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 05:55 PM   #40
Homeslice
Elitist

Moto: Gix 750

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sixxxxer View Post
No I never said that........I said your cost of living isn't 3-4-5 times as much as the average. Your groceries MIGHT be 30-50% more than average......But NOT twice as much. Do you have to pay $6 for a gallon of milk? Didn't think so.
Homeslice is offline   Reply With Quote