Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Old 09-29-2009, 06:40 PM   #31
Tsunami
Pug Queen

Moto: DR200, SV650

April's not brown, she's yellow

My cousin used to say how much better looking she was then me because she looked more "westernized" with her bigger eyes with a double lid and a higher forehead. Oh well, her good looks snagged her a gay husband that works at the shoe department at Barney's, who says "fabulous" alot. She doesn't think he's gay...
Tsunami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 06:43 PM   #32
Homeslice
Elitist

Moto: Gix 750

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsunami View Post

My cousin used to say how much better looking she was then me because she looked more "westernized" with her bigger eyes with a double lid and a higher forehead. Oh well, her good looks snagged her a gay husband that works at the shoe department at Barney's, who says "fabulous" alot. She doesn't think he's gay...

And who gives a shit about John and Kate.. You guys realize most of it is fake, right? Only about 10% of reality TV is actually real.

Last edited by Homeslice; 09-30-2009 at 05:25 AM..
Homeslice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 09:25 PM   #33
RACER X
AMA Supersport

Moto: '10 Tuono Factory

Quote:

oh she's brown.........you outta see her in her winter colors...........dark brown.

one we might all attain elightenment like the slice......one can only dream.
2009 SFV Gladius - SOLD
2008 Hayabusa - SOLD.
RACER X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 02:50 AM   #34
thunderex
Kneedragger

Moto: 2004 Aprilia Tuono

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rider View Post
Either way... 8 or 19... It would still be like parking a Mini Cooper in an airplane hanger.
She had twins and sextuplets. I doubt all those kids squeezed through the front door. They probably came out a nice clean incision in her abdomen. Hell, the two twin moms on our hospital tour were scheduled for C-sections. I doubt they wait around for six kids to pop out of her vag.
thunderex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 10:26 AM   #35
Kerry_129
Semi-reformed Squid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Homeslice View Post

You guys realize most of it is fake, right? Only about 10% of reality TV is actually real.
That's my take. I had a friend who's girlfriend participated in a 'reality' dating show once - very choreographed with the girls being told what 'parts' to play & being fed their 'lines' & actions. That's just one anecdote & not a roomful of kids, of course - but I seriously doubt if the production of those shows is in any way a 'hands off' affair. Regardless, to me it's drama-mongering time-wasting tripe.

I did surf into part of the Duggers' show recently - I gotta say, those seemed to be (a friggin' small town of ) extremely well-behaved & polite kids. Pretty amazing, considering how many people with 1 or 2 can't manage to keep them from being unruly brats!
Kerry_129 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 10:34 AM   #36
pauldun170
Serious Business

Moto: 1993 ZX-11 2008 CBR1000rr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kerry_129 View Post

I did surf into part of the Duggers' show recently - I gotta say, those seemed to be (a friggin' small town of ) extremely well-behaved & polite kids. Pretty amazing, considering how many people with 1 or 2 can't manage to keep them from being unruly brats!
101Lifts explains it all
Quote:
Originally Posted by 101lifts2 View Post
Ever since my experimentation with that Jamaican guy in college...I shun the negro.

Here is white culture...value on education..value on obedience..country music, rock music, leadership....I could go on.
According to 101Lifts theory, the reason the Dugger kids are so well behaved is that they are being raised by 2 white people.

Gosselin kids, despite Kate whiten-ticity rubbing off are handicapped by Jon's Korean background.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
feed your dogs root beer it will make them grow large and then you can ride them and pet the motorcycle while drinking root beer
pauldun170 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 10:39 AM   #37
Trip
Hold mah beer!

Moto: 08 R1200GS

Quote:
Originally Posted by pauldun170 View Post
Gosselin kids, despite Kate whiten-ticity rubbing off are handicapped by Jon's Korean background.
Well Kate does have an extreme value of obedience. Maybe if she had been a little less of a bitch about making sure Jon listened to every damn thing she said, she would still have a husband. God damn, I would have killed the bitch.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigger
Whatever,Stoner is a bitch! O.J. Simpson has TWO fucked knees and a severe hang nail on his left index finger but he still managed to kill two younger adults,sprint 200 feet to his car (wearing very expensive,yet uncomfortable Italian shoes) and make his get a way!!!
Trip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 11:39 AM   #38
shmike
Follower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trip View Post
God damn, I would have killed the bitch.
I think I just cried a little.

You said HAVE! I'M SO PROUD!!!

Also Kate was a raging bitch.
Old 09-30-2009, 04:48 PM   #39
Tsunami
Pug Queen

Moto: DR200, SV650

Maybe Kate's hormones ran amok after having all those kids.
Tsunami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 04:51 PM   #40
Trip
Hold mah beer!

Moto: 08 R1200GS

Quote:
Maybe Kate's hormones ran amok after having all those kids.
One would hope, he should have known better if she was like that before. Of course we don't often think with our brains in these matters, so who knows.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigger
Whatever,Stoner is a bitch! O.J. Simpson has TWO fucked knees and a severe hang nail on his left index finger but he still managed to kill two younger adults,sprint 200 feet to his car (wearing very expensive,yet uncomfortable Italian shoes) and make his get a way!!!
Trip is offline   Reply With Quote