Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Old 05-03-2009, 01:18 AM   #31
tommymac
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by rogue View Post
Hey Tommy, do you have any people coming in thinking they have the pig flu?
We have had a few, the news is toning it down so hopefully the mass hysteria will die down. the hospital took it prety seriously and had set protocols for any possible admissions and we actualy got the rapid flu test, but had prety strict guidlines on who to use them on

Tom
tommymac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 01:20 AM   #32
buzzcutt2
Fuzznutz

Moto: 98 ZX9

No pig flu for me tonight...at least I can't tell with the lights off.
buzzcutt2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 01:21 AM   #33
tommymac
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by buzzcutt2 View Post
No pig flu for me tonight...at least I can't tell with the lights off.
if ya drink enough it doesnt matter anyway

Tom
Old 05-03-2009, 01:47 AM   #34
rogue
Wanting to Go Back!!!!

Moto: A Twin

I made some lame joke at work tonight about the pig flu but I can't remember what it was. Must not have been a good one.

However, I did have a couple of interesting incidences the last couple of days at work. Yesterday one of the ladies came and got me because she noticed some guy looking hard at my bike (I always park it where either I can keep a constant eye on it or some of the other employees can). So I went to the window to see what's up. Sure enough there's this huge redneck guy eyeballingi my bike like it's a piece of chocolate and he was going to eat it. I stood there and watched him and lo and behold he decided to put his hands on it. So I walked outside, stood a decent distance from him (in case of any sudden moves ) and asked, "Nice bike isn't it?" He jumps, turns around, and asks "Is it yours?"

"Yep. I've had her about 4 years now."

Him: Nice crotch rocket

Me: It's a sport bike (and smile big....I HATE that term)

Him: Oh well....I used to ride. I'm thinking about getting another bike.

Me, thinking his FOS. You DON'T touch another rider's bike without their permission: Really? What did you ride?

Him: An R1

Me (being a bitch): Then you should know it's a sport bike....not a crotch rocket

Him: Yeah...well...I'm thinking about getting a gixxer1000.

Me, still staying a safe distance (this dude would make 3 or more of me lol) and yet effectively leading him away from my bike: Really, well....don't kill yourself on it.

I watched until he walked completely away and around the corner of the building before I went back inside. I thanked the girl for coming to get me when she noticed the guy and told her how much I appreciated it. I can't recall a time I've ever actually had some stranger touch my bike. As I explained to her, it's very disrespectful. Other riders don't and that it's the equilivent of me putting my hands all over someone's car or trying to sit in it. You just don't do it.

Then tonight I was waiting on a woman I guess was close to 70 years old and her daughter. They were sitting in an elevated booth (you have to step up to get in the booth). As they were leaving I caught her out of the corner of my eye and it looked like she may have been having a problem scooting out of the booth to get up. As I turned to see, that old bat let her legs flop open....in a dress....and she had no granny panties on!!!! ACK!!!! Old woman snatch!

I'm going to have nightmares tonight!!!

My knee pads may be Air-Ride and chrome plated but I have standards as to who I use them on.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonpaco
so you're just a cougar who doesnt hunt.....a domesticated cougar
Myspace

Last edited by rogue; 05-03-2009 at 01:49 AM..
rogue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 01:50 AM   #35
tommymac
Moto GP Star

welcome to my hell

Tom
Old 05-03-2009, 01:53 AM   #36
Mrs. Colleen
Leather and Lace

Moto: 2005 R6

I am up...volunteered to do a parent's night out/movie night fundraiser at the preschool tonight. I was there until 9:30...now I am just sipping on the wine my boss gave me when I left and watching the hubby play Mario Kart on Wii.
Ms. Colleen still makes us all think back and wonder about our preschool teachers
Mrs. Colleen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 01:56 AM   #37
rogue
Wanting to Go Back!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommymac View Post
welcome to my hell

Tom
But that's part of your job to look at old nasty cooters! Not MINE!!!!

Oh yeah, there were a few...ummm...dancers....that came in around 5pm too. They were in dresses so short, half of their asses were literally hanging out. And they were wearing platform dance shoes....in a fucking family restuarant. What the fuck is wrong with people these days????

Anyway, I noticed one of the female managers looking at them and made a comment to her that it appeared they were getting ready to go to work early tonight. She smacked me on the back of my head and told me to behave. Then she went over to their table and told them they had to pull that shit down or leave. This was a family place. They left.

And for the record, they weren't even remotely hot. They looked more like hookers in their dance clothes. Yuck.

My knee pads may be Air-Ride and chrome plated but I have standards as to who I use them on.
Quote:
Myspace
Old 05-03-2009, 01:58 AM   #38
tommymac
Moto GP Star

I need more west coast peeps here so I can have someone to talk to as ther night goes on LOL everyone usualy starts to fizzle out by 3 or so.

2am now so 3 hrs down and still keeping on top of things, and it cant be that busy since I am posting like a madman

tom
Old 05-03-2009, 02:08 AM   #39
rogue
Wanting to Go Back!!!!

I can't sleep. I'm tired but I can't sleep. Maybe I need to pop a benedryl or two. My arm still looks slightly swollen where I got bit and it's still a little heat in it when I touch it. It's been a while since a mosquito has gotten me this bad.

Or I could say fuck it and drink the rest of the beer I have in the fridge. It's only two though....just enough to piss me off.

Quote:
Myspace
Old 05-03-2009, 02:28 AM   #40
tommymac
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by rogue View Post
I can't sleep. I'm tired but I can't sleep. Maybe I need to pop a benedryl or two. My arm still looks slightly swollen where I got bit and it's still a little heat in it when I touch it. It's been a while since a mosquito has gotten me this bad.

Or I could say fuck it and drink the rest of the beer I have in the fridge. It's only two though....just enough to piss me off.
I am starting to fade a little here, its been a good night thus far given my staff here, almost at the half way mark and no ones pissed me off yet.

But the bars close in 90 minutes then its anyones guess.

tom