Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > News Desk

Old 12-12-2010, 03:40 PM   #31
tallywacker
Virtual Machine

Moto: 2010 Ducati Hypermotard

Quote:
Originally Posted by TommyHotWheel View Post
I said listen to Rogan DEBATE because, believe it or not...he has done serious research on this and I dont wanna link a shitload of web sites and news stories, and he asks the questions in public forums. Why would the Russians put American shit on the moon? Thats just silly to say. There have been so many studies, hypothesies, research, mineral studies, living studies...so much to to there. Man has not been higher than 400 miles since, why? If we have the capability, why not? We have been in the ocean...why go back? We have been past Saturn...why go back? They say the reason we dont go back to the moon is because we dont have the equipment. Thats like having a Veyron in the garage and starving to death because you cant figure out how to get to the grocery a block away. Didi you know the telemetry from some of the Apollo missions to the moon was lost? Did you know that the rocks they brought back and gave to other governments was found to be Earthen in make up? You can not see the flag on the moon with anything you can buy at Walmart. Don't believe...look it up, look up Dawe's limit for Resolution of an optical Telescope. If they put a plaque on the moon it would have to be about an 800 foot square for you to see it from Earth. The laser reflectors were put there by unmanned vehicles. Plus...How did any of the spacecraft get through the Van Allen radiation belt...the one that has cooked a few satellites made to live through it since then? How did the Astronaught survive the solar flare radiation...if even now it disrupts shit on earth? Too many questions, not even including the fact that they never actually saw anyone on the moon...it was shot and brought back, only to be seen after they landed and it was developed and edited. They had a full scale Moon Landing set on the Earth, they shot film there, they practiced, just like they practiced in the pool(which is almost the same movements if you look, but thats a whole other arguement). Believe me...I want to believ they landed...but after seeing things and reading things and questions...I just dont. Why didnt they interview the astronaughts when they got home? Why wait so long? By the way...recent findings, the footage from Apollo 11 has gone missing...Dun dun dun....
LOL you're a retard
Old 12-12-2010, 03:49 PM   #32
TommyHotWheel
Imported from Detroit

Moto: 2001 Suzuki TL1000R

Quote:
Originally Posted by Homeslice View Post
Of course, but he doesn't go to 35,000 ft.......because there's not really anything there, and also because his subs aren't qualified to go that deep if I recall correctly. Only those primitive, heavy, non-powered spherical bubble shits can do it, and those things can't carry much in the way of movie-making equipment, so he doesn't bother.
We send unmanned submersibles to those depths. If I am not mistaken, the deep sea explorations are mostly funded by private companies, with assistance from the Government, not done entirely by Government entities.

Cry Havok! And let slip the hogs of war!
TommyHotWheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2010, 04:39 PM   #33
TommyHotWheel
Imported from Detroit

Quote:
Originally Posted by tallywacker View Post
LOL you're a retard
Kindergarten debate champ? Homeschool valedictorian?

Old 12-12-2010, 04:51 PM   #34
tallywacker
Virtual Machine

Quote:
Originally Posted by TommyHotWheel View Post
Kindergarten debate champ? Homeschool valedictorian?
No just pointing retardation in it's most obvious form.
Old 12-12-2010, 05:01 PM   #35
Sixxxxer
Like Gixxxxer But Not

Moto: 2008 ZX6R

I actually side with tommy, You want me to believe we went to the moon? Do it again....And when people ask why? Because I wasnt alive to see it...Apoc were you alive? If you were you sure as fuck wouldnt remember it as i doubt your that old.

And have anyone of us been to the moon to see said plaque and flag? Negative...Im a see it to believe it kind of guy. Mythbusters did a show on it, said the hoax wasnt a hoax....But they get paid, they could tell you pigs can fly and we're gonna believe them.

If you guys really think the government doesnt have shit covered up, well you the retard
Old 12-12-2010, 05:03 PM   #36
TommyHotWheel
Imported from Detroit

Quote:
No just pointing retardation in it's most obvious form.
Prove they landed. Show proof beyond a shadow of doubt they did what they said. Prove the government doesnt lie. Answer my questions. Prove the theories are false. Show me the telemetry. Show the original footage. disprove the therories that the landing was faked. Show that the rock that was gifted, as actual moon rock and certified by Nasa scientists and signed by the Astronauts as the rock they picked and brought back was not fake. Show me I am wrong. I dare you, till then, tell me who is more retarded, someone who blindly believes what the Government says, or someone who asks for proof? Type in Moon Rock Gifts to your search and see what comes up...sheep.

Old 12-12-2010, 05:08 PM   #37
Sixxxxer
Like Gixxxxer But Not

Tommy, people refuse to believe something outlandish as the Government faking a landing to win the space race

And Bush didnt win a rigged election...
Old 12-12-2010, 05:16 PM   #38
tallywacker
Virtual Machine

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommyhotwheel View Post
prove they landed. Show proof beyond a shadow of doubt they did what they said. Prove the government doesnt lie. Answer my questions. Prove the theories are false. Show me the telemetry. Show the original footage. Disprove the therories that the landing was faked. Show that the rock that was gifted, as actual moon rock and certified by nasa scientists and signed by the astronauts as the rock they picked and brought back was not fake. Show me i am wrong. I dare you, till then, tell me who is more retarded, someone who blindly believes what the government says, or someone who asks for proof? Type in moon rock gifts to your search and see what comes up...sheep.
lol There is so much proof that it isn't even debatable except by idiots that follow what other retards say.
Old 12-12-2010, 05:23 PM   #39
Sixxxxer
Like Gixxxxer But Not

Quote:
lol There is so much proof that it isn't even debatable except by idiots that follow what other retards say.
What, the Government says we went...

Theres a Hard Argument on both angles...I think its very possible we didnt go...Noone has ever been able to explain how we as humans made it through all that radiation unaffected.
Old 12-12-2010, 05:36 PM   #40
Trip
Hold mah beer!

Moto: 08 R1200GS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gas Man View Post
Why haven't we went back if we did it over 40 yrs ago?
Because NASA started hiring per Affirmative Action instead of the best of the best. The best of the best is now in private industry.

We also started focusing on low earth orbit spaceflight. The space shuttle was never meant to go past this type of spaceflight.

It took a ton of high level engineering to make it possible and we are having trouble recreating that level of engineering with the new Titan rockets. It's sad we took much bigger steps in very short time frames and now we can't do it because we don't have the skills and knowledge we did when the space race was big.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigger
Whatever,Stoner is a bitch! O.J. Simpson has TWO fucked knees and a severe hang nail on his left index finger but he still managed to kill two younger adults,sprint 200 feet to his car (wearing very expensive,yet uncomfortable Italian shoes) and make his get a way!!!
Trip is offline   Reply With Quote