Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Old 12-08-2008, 07:44 PM   #41
t-homo
WSB Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by fnfalman View Post
Oh, for fuck's sake!!! Stop being such a damn Puritan and bang the young buck already!!!

The best lay I've ever had was when I was 25-years-old, lean mean paratrooper and she was a hot 40-years-old long legged mama. She was the one that gave me that "funny" smile at the bar and took me to the dance floor all night, gave me her phone number and everything. Then the next several days she was saying the same shit that you're saying right now, "Oh, you're too young, I'm too old, blah, blah, blah." So I had to do the usual bullshit of telling her that she's hot and that I'm a man and she's a woman and all that jazz. When we finally got together, we banged each other's brains out for two days straight.

Look, dudes YOUR age (i.e. myself and other men) like young chicks, okay? The chances of you hooking up with guys your age are rather slim. So do yourself a favor and get some hard cock from that young buck...unless he's ugly and you are not physically attracted to him.

Stop saying all the other bullshits because we don't believe you. You like it when good looking young guys hit on you.
Fnfalman tells it like it is.
t-homo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2008, 07:44 PM   #42
Mr Lefty
TWFix Legend

Moto: 01 BMW F650GS Dakar

well I'm sure your daughters boyfriends brother has seen your daughter(s) and I'm sure your daughters boyfriend has mentioned how attractive you are... and that your husband is 14 years younger than you... so he probably thinks he has a chance... I mean your 41 so he's only 17 years younger.

shit Trock is what 20 years... there ya go!
Mr Lefty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2008, 07:46 PM   #43
Sixxxxer
Like Gixxxxer But Not

Moto: 2008 ZX6R

LMFAO

FNFALMAN Is So Fucking Right.
Old 12-08-2008, 07:49 PM   #44
2up
Waiting for Hello Kitty!

Moto: Nothing ATM, which makes me want to cry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderex View Post
You do realize that your daughter's boyfriend and Cassidy have genetically identical penii right?
Ok dude, please just smack yourself now!
2up is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2008, 07:59 PM   #45
2up
Waiting for Hello Kitty!

Moto: Nothing ATM, which makes me want to cry.

fnflman, I'm not being a puritan. I'm being married and not a total head-case. Seriously! Even if I WERE single, or separated but dating, which I am not, I just could NOT do my daughter's boyfriend's brother. At the end of the day, were I looking for strange, it isn't that difficult to find that I need to stay in that gene pool.

Oh, and, did you miss the part where my husband is 14 years younger than me? So its not like I have an aversion to younger guys. Its an aversion to my daughter's boyfriend's brother I have. Well, and men in general because I AM MARRIED!!

Last edited by 2up; 12-08-2008 at 08:01 PM..
2up is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2008, 08:04 PM   #46
Sixxxxer
Like Gixxxxer But Not

Moto: 2008 ZX6R

Your currently seprated...Its fair game
Old 12-08-2008, 08:06 PM   #47
Tmall
Aspiring Rapper

Moto: '12 CB1000R

I've seen pictures of the daughters. HOT!!!! is an understatement. They are absolutely gorgeous.
Tmall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2008, 08:07 PM   #48
fnfalman
Europhile

Moto: Aprilia RS125, Aprilia SR50 Factory, Aprilia Tuono, BMW Rockster, KTM 990 Adventure

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2up View Post
fnflman, I'm not being a puritan. I'm being married and not a total head-case. Seriously! Even if I WERE single, or separated but dating, which I am not, I just could NOT do my daughter's boyfriend's brother. At the end of the day, were I looking for strange, it isn't that difficult to find that I need to stay in that gene pool.

Oh, and, did you miss the part where my husband is 14 years younger than me? So its not like I have an aversion to younger guys. Its an aversion to my daughter's boyfriend's brother I have. Well, and men in general because I AM MARRIED!!
If you don't want to hit it while you're "separated", well, that's your personal belief. And since that younger guys' ages aren't an issue, then what the hell? He's your daughter's boyfriend's BROTHER. He's not her boyfriend (now that would be fucked up).

fnfalman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2008, 08:08 PM   #49
Dragonpaco
Alleged Puppy Pimper

Moto: Shadow 750 Ace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tmall View Post
I've seen pictures of the daughters. HOT!!!! is an understatement. They are absolutely gorgeous.
now it is customary for her to post up a pic of them.
Opinions are nothing like assholes, opinions are like vaginas, less then half of everyone has one, everyone else uses one that isn't their own, and there is no better way to fit in or be cast out than to share yours

Quote:
Originally Posted by askmrjesus View Post
I don't give a fuck if it's Hitler cake, it's still CAKE!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogue View Post
You can come back here with me after the rally and do it!!!
Dragonpaco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2008, 08:19 PM   #50
t-homo
WSB Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by fnfalman View Post
He's not her boyfriend (now that would be fucked up).
That'd be pretty impressive for him though.
t-homo is offline   Reply With Quote