Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Old 07-04-2010, 11:31 AM   #41
azoomm
moderator chick

Moto: Pasta Rockets

Quote:
Originally Posted by TommyHotWheel View Post
“I stand before you a humble champion and I’m still the toughest S.O.B. around, baby,” Lesnar said...

Hulk Smash!!!!!!!!!!!
THAT is what I said last night

F'in Lesar...

Come Play at the Track!!

http://www.elitetrackdays.com
azoomm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2010, 11:42 AM   #42
Sixxxxer
Like Gixxxxer But Not

Moto: 2008 ZX6R

Quote:
Originally Posted by Over200 View Post
Yeah baby!!!! Payday was Niiice!!..I must say though during the first round I was reaching for the bank to settle...Thank god he is as Bad & Tough as he is....I want to get some custom gloves that look like cement trucks for his next fight!..What a Beast!...It was funny though the guy's were tearing me up in the 1st round when lesnar was getting pounded and he was bleeding pretty bad...they were like...He's crying Blood!...I LMAO!
Oh my friend was begging carwin to knock him the fuck out...And after lesnar submitted him he was like Thats Fucking BS WTF and started crying like a baby...It was quite comical

I love lesnar and his cocky fuck you attitude...Cain Velasquez is gonna get his world rocked in a few months.
Old 07-04-2010, 05:59 PM   #43
Porkchop
125GP Champion

Moto: Empty Garage

I couldn't believe it. That was an amazing ass fight. Any normal fighter/human being would have been out cold twice in that first round. And then to come back and submit??? Damn...

Akiyama/Leben was a great fight too. Both of them were wobbling in the second round. Too bad Akiyama made that small mistake at the end.
1999 Yamaha R6 - Sold
Porkchop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2010, 06:13 PM   #44
Amorok
Issukangitok

Moto: '06 Suzuki Boulevard C50T

I was pissed when Leben won, I fuckin hate him. Wish he and Koschek would get hit by the same bus. Carwin ran out of gas, that's what happens when you don't train to fight past five minutes.
Old 07-04-2010, 07:35 PM   #45
derf
token jewboy

Moto: CBR 900, KLR ugly ass duckling, Gas Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sixxxxer View Post
Oh my friend was begging carwin to knock him the fuck out...And after lesnar submitted him he was like Thats Fucking BS WTF and started crying like a baby...It was quite comical

I love lesnar and his cocky fuck you attitude...Cain Velasquez is gonna get his world rocked in a few months.
Carwin really deserved to win, he is a much better fighter, Lesnar did take something away from his pro wrestling days though, he is a much better showman
Old 07-04-2010, 07:51 PM   #46
Over200
Helo Avoidance Equipped

Moto: Time Machine

Quote:
Originally Posted by derf View Post
Carwin really deserved to win, he is a much better fighter, Lesnar did take something away from his pro wrestling days though, he is a much better showman
Well if you really think about it the early days of ufc were called the "Tough Man" contest and Lesnar surely brought that back because he is obviously tougher than carwin or anyone else in the ufc right now...All you fans hating on Lesnar should really just face reality..It is what it is and credit should be given where due!
Over200 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2010, 08:12 PM   #47
defector
My balls, your chin

Moto: 929, SV650, YZ250

Quote:
Disagree. It's not like he got robbed by the judges. He deserved a title shot and got it. He deserved to get beat in round 2 after blowing his wad in round 1.
Old 07-04-2010, 08:16 PM   #48
Sixxxxer
Like Gixxxxer But Not

Moto: 2008 ZX6R

Quote:

If you call throwing 50 punches in the first round landing half of them running out of gas and getting submitted in the second round and losing a better fighter...Sure,

Lesnar even when in the fetal posistion mad eit lcear to the ref that he was still able to defend himself...He was moving around throwing jabs in between carwins punches and using his legs to show the ref he wasnt down and out.

Everyone who thinks the fight shoulda gotten called in the first is a fucking idiot...Lesnar would've been robbed if that were the case.

People dont like seeing cocky motherfuckers win...I happen to love it
Old 07-04-2010, 09:16 PM   #49
derf
token jewboy

Moto: CBR 900, KLR ugly ass duckling, Gas Man

Actually I like lesnar, but I think carwin should have won, his first round showing put lesnar to shame, and lesnar only got the upper hand after he speared carwin and choked him into submission.

As far as his wwf days, its not a bad thing, he knows howto brand and market himself, and does a good job at it.
derf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2010, 09:25 PM   #50
Porkchop
125GP Champion

Moto: Empty Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amorok View Post
I was pissed when Leben won, I fuckin hate him. Wish he and Koschek would get hit by the same bus. Carwin ran out of gas, that's what happens when you don't train to fight past five minutes.
I FUCKING HATE JOSH KOSCHEK. I want that cheating punk to get rocked.
1999 Yamaha R6 - Sold
Porkchop is offline   Reply With Quote