Old 12-19-2008, 11:30 PM   #41
Archren
Sham WOW

Moto: 2007 Ducati 1098

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lola View Post
Etymotic ER6i earbuds ftw
Etymotics are the best.

Figures, though... I spend more money than normal on a pair of earbuds and now they're MIA.

"The Vincent was like a bullet that went straight; the Ducati is like the magic bullet that went sideways and hit JFK and the Governor of Texas at the same time. It was impossible."
- Hunter S. Thompson, Song of the Sausage Creature

"Be who you are and say what you feel
because those who mind don't matter
and those who matter don't mind."
-Dr. Seuss
Archren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2008, 07:30 AM   #42
rogue
Wanting to Go Back!!!!

Moto: A Twin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flexin View Post
I have been able to stay away from Ipods so far. I still have my Sony MiniDisc somewhere around here. Its in mint condition. I also bought a cheap Ipod knock off for the gym last year. I don't know where I put that. I wish I could find one of them. In the last snow storm I used my Treo for music while plowing for 11 hours.

James
Try Tiger Direct. I have a little 1 gig MP3 Player I used all the time for around $15. Copy and paste, none of that itunes crap. It works great and I've never had an issue with it. I liked it so much that when I decided to get another for more storage, I went with the same one. Has a USB connector at the end of it so I don't need any USB cords. Plug and play like a mo-fo. I found a 4G for $25

I don't need a big expensive ipod. I'm perfectly happy with a cheaper MP3 player. It does what I need it to do, functions well...has buttons I can manage through gloves when I'm riding and seems to be pretty bullet proof. My son has one just like it except it's a smaller gig. His dad ran over my son's with a truck and all it did was crack the screen and it still works.

Oh yeah...they work well for a flash drive too.

My knee pads may be Air-Ride and chrome plated but I have standards as to who I use them on.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonpaco
so you're just a cougar who doesnt hunt.....a domesticated cougar
Myspace
rogue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2008, 09:07 AM   #43
Particle Man
Custom User Title

Moto: 2003 SV650S

I have a 16 gig iPhone 3g and a 120 gig iPod classic.

I listen to the radio in the car but the i stuff is handy when I'm working out and stuff and on planes.

Handle every stressful situation like a DOG: If you can't eat it or hump it, pi$$ on it & walk away.
Particle Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2008, 08:26 PM   #44
Cutty72
Ride Naked.

Moto: 08 BUELL 1125R, 05 SV650S

I have a 4G and a 8G Nano.
Comonboys has the same 8G Nano.

I did not pay for any of them, which is why we have them.

I like 'em for what I paid for them

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gas Man View Post
Again... Cutty you are one smart man!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Chi View Post
If I have to get help to get it back up, I dont need to be riding it.

3662 Supply NCO

Cutty72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2008, 08:35 PM   #45
Dave
Chaotic Neutral

Moto: GV1200 Madura, Hawk gt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flexin View Post
I have been able to stay away from Ipods so far. I still have my Sony MiniDisc somewhere around here. Its in mint condition. I also bought a cheap Ipod knock off for the gym last year. I don't know where I put that. I wish I could find one of them. In the last snow storm I used my Treo for music while plowing for 11 hours.

James
I love my minidisc, im gonna start rocking it in the city just to be different
TWF Post whore #6
Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2008, 08:39 PM   #46
Dragonpaco
Alleged Puppy Pimper

Moto: Shadow 750 Ace

my ipod shuffle just died.of course before the hour long trip i have tommorrow. i am furious
Opinions are nothing like assholes, opinions are like vaginas, less then half of everyone has one, everyone else uses one that isn't their own, and there is no better way to fit in or be cast out than to share yours

Quote:
Originally Posted by askmrjesus View Post
I don't give a fuck if it's Hitler cake, it's still CAKE!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogue View Post
You can come back here with me after the rally and do it!!!
Dragonpaco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2008, 08:52 PM   #47
Flexin
AMA Supersport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
I love my minidisc, im gonna start rocking it in the city just to be different
I love mine as well. I wish I could find it. I bought it in 03 or 04 to use while riding in the R6. I went on some rides that were 3-7 hours. I'm not sure how many hours I used it but I only ever had one battery in it. I don't think I ever replaced that one. It went forever on a battery.

James
"Round two, I'm down to Do, what it takes to make you
Understand I'm the Candyman And I melt in your mouth, not in your hands Hard as rock, yes I'm no sucka The boots I knock make me one bad mutha"
Flexin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2008, 08:59 PM   #48
Flexin
AMA Supersport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonpaco View Post
my ipod shuffle just died.of course before the hour long trip i have tommorrow. i am furious
That sucks. I had to plow for 16 hours straight with no music. I went nuts. I was singing to myself by the end.

James
Understand I'm the Candyman And I melt in your mouth, not in your hands Hard as rock, yes I'm no sucka The boots I knock make me one bad mutha"
Old 12-20-2008, 09:02 PM   #49
Flexin
AMA Supersport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogue View Post
Try Tiger Direct. I have a little 1 gig MP3 Player I used all the time for around $15. Copy and paste, none of that itunes crap. It works great and I've never had an issue with it. I liked it so much that when I decided to get another for more storage, I went with the same one. Has a USB connector at the end of it so I don't need any USB cords. Plug and play like a mo-fo. I found a 4G for $25

I don't need a big expensive ipod. I'm perfectly happy with a cheaper MP3 player. It does what I need it to do, functions well...has buttons I can manage through gloves when I'm riding and seems to be pretty bullet proof. My son has one just like it except it's a smaller gig. His dad ran over my son's with a truck and all it did was crack the screen and it still works.

Oh yeah...they work well for a flash drive too.
I picked up a cheap little 1g a year ago for the gym. It had a clip on it which was nice. It looked something like that mini ipod. The only thing I didn't like is it didn't have a screen and you couldn't set up play list. Play list would have been nice because I let my wife use it when she went to the gym. We both had songs on it that the other didn't really want to hear so that was a little bit of a pain. If I can't find that or my MiniDisc then I might pick up another one. Or i will just keep using my Treo.

James
Old 12-20-2008, 09:12 PM   #50
Dave
Chaotic Neutral

Moto: GV1200 Madura, Hawk gt

i got mine on ebay for about 3 bucks, perfect condition. at the time i was planning on putting a japanese import cd/md deck in my nsx and i needed a way to program the md's
TWF Post whore #6
Dave is offline   Reply With Quote