Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Old 11-23-2008, 06:56 PM   #51
OneSickPsycho
Ride Like an Asshole

Moto: nothing...

Quote:
Originally Posted by NONE_too_SOFT View Post
You guys are huhlarious.

yea but t-rock and drewpy DESERVE to be called gay, and you know why.

This thread is not about calling people gay though. its about the kickasslessness of the threads lately. too much posting about shit thats both non-bike oriented and also lacks any sort awesomeness.
Then why didn't you just say that in the first place? Personally, this place has finally gotten busy enough to keep me from other forums... I've been waiting for this actually. That being said, I can agree that the signal to noise ratio has gotten completely out of whack... once the CF/CA postwhores settle in, I think it will calm down... In fact, I think it already has quite a bit....
OneSickPsycho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2008, 06:56 PM   #52
NONE_too_SOFT
Chopstix / \

Moto: 03 CBR RR

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneSickPsycho View Post
It's retarded potty humor IMHO... It's immature and childish, but what the fuck ever, it's in good fun. I am yet to see anyone take it serious... well, except for drama-boy NtS... As I pointed out, he's done this shit before... then he leaves for a while and comes back all smiles... until next time... I for one, don't really care... I just like to argue.
You're so right its just a phase. you have to understand though, its been snowing here for the last two weeks, and each time i get on the Internet to look and try to drown my sorrows this page comes up and all it reminds me of is hwo much i want to burn a hole in the o-zone.
NONE_too_SOFT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2008, 06:57 PM   #53
OneSickPsycho
Ride Like an Asshole

Quote:
You're so right its just a phase. you have to understand though, its been snowing here for the last two weeks, and each time i get on the Internet to look and try to drown my sorrows this page comes up and all it reminds me of is hwo much i want to burn a hole in the o-zone.
Burn tires... Two birds, one flaming pile of toxic debris.
Old 11-23-2008, 06:58 PM   #54
NONE_too_SOFT
Chopstix / \

Quote:
Then why didn't you just say that in the first place? Personally, this place has finally gotten busy enough to keep me from other forums... I've been waiting for this actually. That being said, I can agree that the signal to noise ratio has gotten completely out of whack... once the CF/CA postwhores settle in, I think it will calm down... In fact, I think it already has quite a bit....
Agreed.

i still have a hard time following some of the shit they post about though. most of em are real cool though.
Old 11-23-2008, 06:58 PM   #55
VatorMan
Wrap Yo Ass in Fiberglass

Moto: Feet

OT=Off Topic. Means non bike specific. I personally have been waiting for such a thread. Most of the welcome threads have been lame. This one is quality. NTS-thanks for being a douche and starting this thread.
VatorMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2008, 06:59 PM   #56
NONE_too_SOFT
Chopstix / \

Quote:
Burn tires... Two birds, one flaming pile of toxic debris.
i've got corsas on right now that are set up for a track day early next spring . it'd cost fifty bucks to throw the dunflops on i've got sitting in the back of the garage just to melt em down.
Old 11-23-2008, 07:00 PM   #57
OneSickPsycho
Ride Like an Asshole

Quote:
Agreed.

i still have a hard time following some of the shit they post about though. most of em are real cool though.
And finally our forum has a solid vagina to penis ratio... As much as I think women are inferior to men, it's entertaining to see their little opinions...
Old 11-23-2008, 07:00 PM   #58
NONE_too_SOFT
Chopstix / \

Quote:
Originally Posted by VatorMan View Post
OT=Off Topic. Means non bike specific. I personally have been waiting for such a thread. Most of the welcome threads have been lame. This one is quality. NTS-thanks for being a douche and starting this thread.
hell i come back from a weekend of drinking and cant find a single thread that interests me, i feel its a public duty to inform you guys how lame you are.
Old 11-23-2008, 07:01 PM   #59
JARVIS518
BOOBS!!

Moto: 06 CBR 600RR

so are we gunna get some more pics of this chick?
JARVIS518 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2008, 07:01 PM   #60
VatorMan
Wrap Yo Ass in Fiberglass

Moto: Feet

Quote:
i've got corsas on right now that are set up for a track day early next spring . it'd cost fifty bucks to throw the dunflops on i've got sitting in the back of the garage just to melt em down.
I don't track my bike, but I know how you feel. I have a set of Toyo R888's that need some serious abuse. Can't wait for spring to come !!
VatorMan is offline   Reply With Quote