Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Old 01-04-2010, 11:50 AM   #51
Particle Man
Custom User Title

Moto: 2003 SV650S

this thread =

thanks, I needed the laugh.

Handle every stressful situation like a DOG: If you can't eat it or hump it, pi$$ on it & walk away.
Particle Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 11:54 AM   #52
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
ive mastered the art of meeting girls by not trying. I actually met tl at a party at my house.
Met mine while she was working at Walgreens. Every time I went in there she would try to talk to me about bikes and whatnot. I ran into her at a bar, she was tipsy and literally jumped into my lap!!!
Amber Lamps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 11:55 AM   #53
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
dude the pep boys in philly on columbus is always overloaded with hottie goodness
Advance Auto here has nothing but smoking hot college girls working on the commercial side!!! A couple of the girls on the retail side aren't bad either!
Old 01-04-2010, 12:01 PM   #54
MILK
The cows want you dead.

This thread is funny!!
MILK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 12:18 PM   #55
Captain Morgan
Let's do another U-turn

Moto: 2009 V-Strom

Quote:
Originally Posted by TIGGER View Post
Yea, it's pretty bleak out that way my brother!!! I don't know your age range either...I saw a couple 19 year olds but I figured that you were too noble and upstanding for that kind of play. (psst if I see anymore, I'll pm them to you...) Hell, there was an 18 year old that was listed as looking from 25-41 and mentioned in her profile that she was tired of boys and was looking for a man! Hahahahaha!!! Like I said, the likelihood of you finding someone worthwhile is slim but I did meet a decent looking girl (Lil' Miss N.C. when she was 9) on PoF back when I first moved here. She's pretty cool and we're still friends. I'll keep looking...
Yeah, it's extremely bleak out here. If a hot little 18 or 19 year old was hitting on me, I would take the opportunity. However, I'm not going to go looking for them (been there, too childish). I've had my days of fun and I'm really looking to just settle in with the right one, if she's out there. But I'm thinking my chances are pretty slim to meet an attractive woman in this town, whether online, or in public. From the ads online, you can see there isn't much worthwhile around here.
Captain Morgan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 12:20 PM   #56
Rider
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Morgan View Post
Yeah, it's extremely bleak out here. If a hot little 18 or 19 year old was hitting on me, I would take the opportunity. However, I'm not going to go looking for them (been there, too childish). I've had my days of fun and I'm really looking to just settle in with the right one, if she's out there. But I'm thinking my chances are pretty slim to meet an attractive woman in this town, whether online, or in public. From the ads online, you can see there isn't much worthwhile around here.
Yeah not many (single)hot chicks in town here either. Must be a mid west thing. All the hotties move to SoCal.
Rider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 12:30 PM   #57
Captain Morgan
Let's do another U-turn

Moto: 2009 V-Strom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rider View Post
Yeah not many (single)hot chicks in town here either. Must be a mid west thing. All the hotties move to SoCal.
We do get some hotties coming through for college, but none of them hang around long after school.

Hell, even the strippers in this town aren't that great.
Captain Morgan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 12:35 PM   #58
Rider
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Morgan View Post
We do get some hotties coming through for college, but none of them hang around long after school.

Hell, even the strippers in this town aren't that great.
Yeah most of the strippers here are what I call 50 footers. Good from far, far from good.
Rider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 12:38 PM   #59
karl_1052
sergeant hatred

Moto: The bus

Quote:
I did meet a decent looking girl (Lil' Miss N.C. when she was 9) on PoF
How old were you? 35?

Quote:
here's one now... every pick she has her tongue hanging out waiting for your seed!!!! Just don't get it in her eyes...

http://www.plentyoffish.com/viewprof...le_id=15984110
Fuck that! Her arms are bigger than Arnolds. She is an iceberg*.

*Iceberg - (def) When what you see is only 1% of what's hiding below the surface.
Old 01-04-2010, 12:42 PM   #60
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by karl_1052 View Post
How old were you? 35?

Fuck that! Her arms are bigger than Arnolds. She is an iceberg*.

*Iceberg - (def) When what you see is only 1% of what's hiding below the surface.
Hardy, har, har!!! Anyway, her Mom was one of those freaks that dragged their daughters to beauty pageants every weekend. She was a bit messed up in the head to say the least...