Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > News Desk

Old 02-02-2011, 03:27 PM   #51
EpyonXero
AMA Supersport

Moto: 2003 VFR800f6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaneman View Post
Never heard of a cow or chicken responsible for the safety of a human family. This debate represents such a different train of thought that its not even worth having though.
How about a pig?
http://video.msn.com/video.aspx?mkt=...7-0ee0f7eaf96e
Old 02-02-2011, 03:53 PM   #52
OneSickPsycho
Ride Like an Asshole

Moto: nothing...

Quote:
Originally Posted by EpyonXero View Post
I love how the 'up next' video is "Backwoods pig roast"...
OneSickPsycho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 05:53 PM   #53
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple View Post
Killing 100 cows and pushing them into a mass grave would warrant execution as well.

We kill cows and chickens for food. It's unfortunate how most of them are treated prior to slaughter, but their purpose from birth to death is to provide meat.

At least his remorse is giving him nightmares and depression. With any luck, he'll eventually commit suicide, and perhaps kill his boss on his way out.
But these dogs were bred for nothing other than pulling sleds. Birth to death. When that job was done... Dude it's the same thing, I'm sorry but an animal is an animal, you can't justify, logically, deciding one has more right to live than another.
Amber Lamps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 11:14 PM   #54
dReWpY
RIP REX

Moto: 2008 1125R

Quote:
Originally Posted by derf View Post
I always wondered what people taste like
ever had a bbq?

Venom R1-016 Squadron
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trip View Post
Moral of this story is everyone is fucked up no matter atheist or religious.
dReWpY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 11:29 PM   #55
Dave
Chaotic Neutral

Moto: GV1200 Madura, Hawk gt

Quote:
Originally Posted by EpyonXero View Post
love the avatar
TWF Post whore #6
Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 09:07 AM   #56
Triple
uncomfortably numb

Moto: WR250R & Bonneville

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amber Lamps View Post
But these dogs were bred for nothing other than pulling sleds. Birth to death. When that job was done... Dude it's the same thing, I'm sorry but an animal is an animal, you can't justify, logically, deciding one has more right to live than another.
I can justify that people have no more right to life than animals. It's easy to argue that people have much less a right, actually.

The cows are bred to be killed. The dogs are bred to pull sleds. If your business is to run teams of dog sleds, you should probably have a plan in place to care for the dogs when cash is short.

If the dogs were sick and dying, if they were aggressively out of control, or if they planned to harvest the meat for some Chinese buffet, I might find the killings acceptable. Being short on funds is not a good enough reason. If my wife loses her job and I can't afford the bills on my own, I'm not going to kill her. We figure something out.

They say they tried to relocate the dogs, but I say they didn't try hard enough. You're telling me there's no demand for trained sled dogs anywhere in the Canadian tundra? The fact that they even considered this bloody slaughter an option is evidence they didn't value the lives of their animals.
Triple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 03:16 PM   #57
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
I can justify that people have no more right to life than animals. It's easy to argue that people have much less a right, actually.

The cows are bred to be killed. The dogs are bred to pull sleds. If your business is to run teams of dog sleds, you should probably have a plan in place to care for the dogs when cash is short.

If the dogs were sick and dying, if they were aggressively out of control, or if they planned to harvest the meat for some Chinese buffet, I might find the killings acceptable. Being short on funds is not a good enough reason. If my wife loses her job and I can't afford the bills on my own, I'm not going to kill her. We figure something out.

They say they tried to relocate the dogs, but I say they didn't try hard enough. You're telling me there's no demand for trained sled dogs anywhere in the Canadian tundra? The fact that they even considered this bloody slaughter an option is evidence they didn't value the lives of their animals.
I said DAIRY FARM so the cows aren't bred for slaughter. They are bred to perform a service, giving milk, until they can no longer do so and then they are slaughtered. Please explain the difference other than you love dogs more than cows OR people apparently. I love my dog and I would happily murder anyone that fucked with him but I don't value his life over my GF's, for example. You know what, seriously, if you had to choose between the life of your wife and your dog. Whom would you choose?
Old 02-03-2011, 03:20 PM   #58
Triple
uncomfortably numb

Moto: WR250R & Bonneville

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amber Lamps View Post
You know what, seriously, if you had to choose between the life of your wife and your dog. Whom would you choose?
Have you read any of the comments I've made here about my wife..?
Triple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 03:34 PM   #59
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Have you read any of the comments I've made here about my wife..?

See ya bitch!

Okay, well they had a choice, they could have tried to struggle along and let all of the dogs suffer some what or they could cull the pack. I'm not saying that I agree with what they did but I can understand the possible necessity of it.
Old 02-03-2011, 04:01 PM   #60
MILK
The cows want you dead.

Quote:
Originally Posted by derf View Post
I bet the baby in the picture would taste good. Seriously, I wanna try people one day, just to try it. Maybee a thigh with a nice terriaki sauce, flavored with pineapple and a side of rice
Can I volunteer my ex for this? He is well marbled too!!

Triple you ate making entirely too much sense! . The 'cute' animals get more sympathy.

Speaking of abortion.. I will never understand people who are anti abortion yet all for in vitro or any other way people mess with nature to have babies. Either way it's messing with nature. I would never have an abortion but would never DREAM of thinking I have any business telling other women what to do with their bodies.
MILK is offline   Reply With Quote