AMA Supersport

Quote:
Originally Posted by askmrjesus View Post
Oh, right.

"Armed intruder".

JC

James
"Round two, I'm down to Do, what it takes to make you
Understand I'm the Candyman And I melt in your mouth, not in your hands Hard as rock, yes I'm no sucka The boots I knock make me one bad mutha"
Flexin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2009, 11:03 AM   #62
CrazyKell
Vrooom

Moto: 06 ZX6R

Ed you are without a doubt one of the most fucked up, self-centered, self-justifying people I have ever come across.

This is not a compliment.

I know you think your tax dollars justify everything you do. You paid them so they must do this for you right? Well your tax dollars also pay for schools. Do you go in and sit in on the classes (I'm suggesting grammar here if you're going to do it)? NO!

Not everything you pay for means you get to use it. I know it's a concept you won't understand but I feel it needs to be said.

Did you ever think that when a truck came to your "emergency" they wouldn't come in full gear? Now stop to think that if an emergency did happen, their response time to THAT emergency could be significantly longer by having to go back to get their gear OR another station having to come to their emergency.

Seriously dude.....what the fuck is wrong with you?
CrazyKell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2009, 11:18 AM   #63
RACER X
AMA Supersport

Moto: '10 Tuono Factory

they came in t-shirts and pants........knowing full well it wasn't an emergancy. they finished their dinner or whatever they were doing in their "down" time and lollied on over.

they didn't stop on the way to a fire to open the door, nor goto one on the way back. the station is 4 mi from the house.

we didn't call 911

we didn't demand they come

they provide emergency and non-emergency service, this was a NON.

and we can all play what-if.......
2009 SFV Gladius - SOLD
2008 Hayabusa - SOLD.
RACER X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2009, 11:20 AM   #64
smileyman
White Trash Hero

Moto: Buell 1125R Porco Rosso Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by phisig1071 View Post
i would pound on the window until tater's whore of an ex-wife stumbled her drunk ass outta the bedroom and unlocked the door.
ftw!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyKell View Post
Ed you are without a doubt one of the most fucked up, self-centered, self-justifying people I have ever come across.

I know you think your tax dollars justify everything you do. You paid them so they must do this for you right? Well your tax dollars also pay for schools. Do you go in and sit in on the classes (I'm suggesting grammar here if you're going to do it)? NO!

Not everything you pay for means you get to use it. I know it's a concept you won't understand but I feel it needs to be said.

Did you ever think that when a truck came to your "emergency" they wouldn't come in full gear? Now stop to think that if an emergency did happen, their response time to THAT emergency could be significantly longer by having to go back to get their gear OR another station having to come to their emergency.

You have been lonely and unemployed too long. Call the Fire Department!

Arkriders.com
To be the best you must first be willing to risk the worst!
smileyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2009, 11:22 AM   #65
RACER X
AMA Supersport

better yet, join your local volunteer fire group, it'll keep you occupied.
2009 SFV Gladius - SOLD
2008 Hayabusa - SOLD.
Old 02-19-2009, 11:23 AM   #66
smileyman
White Trash Hero

Moto: Buell 1125R Porco Rosso Edition

I have broke into my own (and lesser abled friends) homes too many times. I am actually getting good at it. Windows are the usual, garage doors are usually easy too if you get the door up to access them. Attic vents are a last resort although they lead straight into the crawl space. Doggy doors are so easy they dont even count.

I have only broken one door knob and only one window in several successful attempts.

Cars are a bit tougher. I have the tools but there are so many variations. Usually a cat hanger to the electric door lock on older models, slim jim to the door on most newer ones.

Arkriders.com
To be the best you must first be willing to risk the worst!
smileyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2009, 11:27 AM   #67
Papa_Complex
Nomadic Tribesman

Moto: '09 ER-6n

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyKell View Post

It's not just the stuff that he pays taxes toward. Remember two words: audio cables.

http://www.morallyambiguous.net/
Papa_Complex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2009, 11:37 AM   #68
G-Rex
Where to next?

Moto: TL1000R, Hayabusa, R1150RT

I've stayed out of this thread on purpose. I know Ed. I like Ed. I've met him, Deidra, and April. They've stayed at my house before.

As I see it, the point here is that the Fire/Police/Ambulance calls are strictly for emergency use, and any other uses should be charged for?

It seems the City of Shawnee, Oklahoma has a few people that might agree with you. An item was brought before the City to start charging to "recover fees from motor vehicle accidents for services that are outside the scope of basic crime prevention, investigation and fire protection."

This I would have a problem with. What are they saying? If your accident isn't serious enough, if you aren't injured, that you should be charged a fee for those services assisting you?

Surely anybody in police, fire, or EMS would agree that their salary pays for them to respond to these sorts of calls among other things.

The problem I have with it is "Where does it stop?"

http://www.news-star.com/localnews/x...n-fee-decision

Last edited by G-Rex; 02-19-2009 at 12:18 PM..
G-Rex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2009, 11:41 AM   #69
RACER X
AMA Supersport

makes sense to me, but tell me about the charges before they show up.
2009 SFV Gladius - SOLD
2008 Hayabusa - SOLD.
Old 02-19-2009, 11:43 AM   #70
Papa_Complex
Nomadic Tribesman

Moto: '09 ER-6n

Quote:
Originally Posted by G-Rex View Post
I've stayed out of this thread on purpose. I know Ed. I like Ed. I've met him, Deidra, and April. They've stayed at my house before.

As I see it, the point here is that the Fire/Police/Ambulance calls are strictly for emergency use, and any other uses should be charged for?

It seems the City of Shawnee, Oklahoma has a few people that might agree with you. An item was brought before the City to start charging to "recover fees from motor vehicle accidents for services that are outside the scope of basic crime prevention, investigation and fire protection."

This I would have a problem with. What are they saying? If your accident isn't serious enough, if you aren't injured, that you should be charged a fee for those services assisting you?

Surely anybody in police, fire, or EMS would agree that their salary pays for them to respond to these sorts of calls among other things.

The problem I have with it is "Where does it stop?"

http://www.news-star.com/localnews/x82781266/Officials-hold-off-on-fee-decision
I've seen people up here get nailed for fees from Fire Services because they weren't residents of the area. A guy who hit me on his M/C, taking us both out, was charged $100.00/hr per truck, two trucks responding, for 2 hours. It was a bit of a shock to him when he received that bill for $400.00, I can tell you. That seemed a bit.... wrong. We were both injured and the bikes were unrideable.

http://www.morallyambiguous.net/
Papa_Complex is offline   Reply With Quote