Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Old 11-23-2008, 07:03 PM   #61
OneSickPsycho
Ride Like an Asshole

Moto: nothing...

Quote:
Originally Posted by NONE_too_SOFT View Post
hell i come back from a weekend of drinking and cant find a single thread that interests me, i feel its a public duty to inform you guys how lame you are.
Some of the political threads have been interesting... I'm pretty worn out from political debate these days though... only so many times you can prove people wrong before you just have to give up and let them be retarded.

My TLR threads are good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JARVIS518 View Post
so are we gunna get some more pics of this chick?
The man has a point... if we cannot entertain you NtS, the least you can do is entertain us!
OneSickPsycho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2008, 07:03 PM   #62
NONE_too_SOFT
Chopstix / \

Moto: 03 CBR RR

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneSickPsycho View Post
And finally our forum has a solid vagina to penis ratio... As much as I think women are inferior to men, it's entertaining to see their little opinions...
honestly I'm not down with it. i feel too many people fall to their beck and whim just because they have a twat... I've gone the route of being cute with the fems on the board and its gotten me laid twice.

most of you know how THAT worked out in the long run.

which, as you stated earlier, is one of the reasons i'm not down with the leg humping. If you really wanna do it, then go ahead and do it. Then realize how terribly wrong you were, post the nudes, and get on with life.
NONE_too_SOFT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2008, 07:04 PM   #63
speedylocksmith
Much better off!!

Moto: 05 1Krr

Quote:
Originally Posted by JARVIS518 View Post
so are we gunna get some more pics of this chick?
u going to trivia?
speedylocksmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2008, 07:06 PM   #64
OneSickPsycho
Ride Like an Asshole

Quote:
honestly I'm not down with it. i feel too many people fall to their beck and whim just because they have a twat... I've gone the route of being cute with the fems on the board and its gotten me laid twice.

which, as you stated earlier, is one of the reasons i'm not down with the leg humping. If you really wanna do it, then go ahead and do it. Then realize how terribly wrong you were, post the nudes, and get on with life.
Well damnit Steve, I was hoping my comment piss someone off and get this thread going... That's for ruining that option...

I have no interest in meeting women off the internet... been there, done that, got the herpes... I just like to make perverted jokes cause.... well... I'm pretty much a degenerate scumbag horndog... I do the same thing in real life...
Old 11-23-2008, 07:07 PM   #65
NONE_too_SOFT
Chopstix / \

Quote:

The man has a point... if we cannot entertain you NtS, the least you can do is entertain us!
I got entertained by this thread, thats all i need from now. I'll post up some snippets from this weekend later when i sober up.
Old 11-23-2008, 07:07 PM   #66
OneSickPsycho
Ride Like an Asshole

Quote:
I got entertained by this thread, thats all i need from now. I'll post up some snippets from this weekend later when i sober up.
I'm gonna go poop.
Old 11-23-2008, 07:08 PM   #67
Ninjakel
Post whorette

Moto: 2006 GSXR 600-

Quote:

wow, how douchy of you

--Ron Burgundy--
Anchorman
Ninjakel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2008, 07:09 PM   #68
NONE_too_SOFT
Chopstix / \

Quote:
Well damnit Steve, I was hoping my comment piss someone off and get this thread going... That's for ruining that option...

I have no interest in meeting women off the internet... been there, done that, got the herpes... I just like to make perverted jokes cause.... well... I'm pretty much a degenerate scumbag horndog... I do the same thing in real life...
thats why i've always liked you. few men can find as much fun in demoralizing a woman as they can treating her like a princess trying to fuck her. even fewer realize that by demoralizing her you'll have a better chance of fucking her (if shes the kind of girl that would fuck a guy on the weekends anyways) and doulble your fun. and i'm all about maximizing fun.

I mean why kill a hooker when you can torture her first?
Old 11-23-2008, 07:10 PM   #69
Ninjakel
Post whorette

Moto: 2006 GSXR 600-

Oh yeah, post up better pics of the avatar.

--Ron Burgundy--
Anchorman
Ninjakel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2008, 07:11 PM   #70
Mr Lefty
TWFix Legend

Moto: 01 BMW F650GS Dakar

Quote:
It's retarded potty humor IMHO... It's immature and childish, but what the fuck ever, it's in good fun. I am yet to see anyone take it serious... well, except for drama-boy NtS... As I pointed out, he's done this shit before... then he leaves for a while and comes back all smiles... until next time... I for one, don't really care... I just like to argue.
it is just that... retarded potty humor... again... nothing more than just a just a cheap jab (or slap for some of you fags)... not try'n for they haymaker.

and argue'n is what the internet is all about

Quote:
yea but t-rock and drewpy DESERVE to be called gay, and you know why.

This thread is not about calling people gay though. its about the kickasslessness of the threads lately. too much posting about shit thats both non-bike oriented and also lacks any sort awesomeness.

This all stems from my unwillingness to filter through threads to find the truely awesome shit. Like squirrel waterski'ing through flaming hoops and people racing retarded shit.

ok... so THERE is the real point of the your issue... all the off topic stuff dominating the board.

but the thing is... as I've said before... I think of this place as kinda like the local bar... we go we hang out and shoot the shit with like minded people. just because we have one common intrest doesn't mean we ONLY talk about that intrest.

another thing you have to remember is all the new folks are coming over and we're all getting aquainted. so it's a given the off topic stuff is gonna go up.

This isn't a Motorcycle TECH forum... there is a lot of two wheel knowlege... but that's not the point of this place.

not IMO at least
Mr Lefty is offline   Reply With Quote