Moto: KZ750

Didn't know Jesus wore a tux! LOL
Old 04-26-2009, 01:29 AM   #62
Porkchop
125GP Champion

Moto: Empty Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by racedoll View Post
That is how I feel, but my husband insists they look better on him than a flat front. Whatever he is comfortable in I guess.
I work at a clothing store and see guys trying on pleated and non pleated pants every day. 100% without a doubt pleated pants look much better on larger men (aka over a waist size 40). I believe anybody that wears non pleated pants look too "round". Now im not talking about any of you fuckers with a 28 in waist.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smittie61984 View Post
Oh man. It's freaking awesome. Now I'll say that most of the girls aren't as hot as say a lot of the Education Majors that are going to UGA, Auburn, Florida, etc. But there was one girl there that was Miss _________ quality and her date was a goofy ass looking mother fucker (not gay either). He got to tap it and if I remember correctly she is going to be a surgeon. I just wish I discovered this school earlier.

The best part is my gf and all of her friends pay for their own shit. They buy their own drinks, buy their own food, buy their own whatever. Try that at some SEC 4 year school with a chick from there. They expect you to pay for everything (from gum to a one week vacation to wherever) and your chance of getting ass is still 50/50. Chance of ass at Emory. 100% except with one girl who is still a virgin despite she gets hammered.
So wait a minute.... where is said school at again???? I will be coming through georgia next sunday....
1999 Yamaha R6 - Sold
Porkchop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2009, 01:41 AM   #63
Smittie61984
I give Squids a bad name

Moto: 1996 CBR600 F3 (AKA the Flying Turd)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porkchop View Post
So wait a minute.... where is said school at again???? I will be coming through georgia next sunday....
Emory University. Though you are fucked (or lack of) this weekend. They have finals coming up and they are all studying like crazy. My girl is still up right now studying her ass off and probably won't get to bed until 4am to wake up at 8am to get with a group of hers. I know next Friday she has meetings until midnight. Chance of me getting ass next weekend is roughly 1%.

Unless you can find a Liberal Arts major. Only one I know is my GF's roomate who is a lesbian.
Old 04-26-2009, 11:58 AM   #64
Porkchop
125GP Champion

Moto: Empty Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smittie61984 View Post
Emory University. Though you are fucked (or lack of) this weekend. They have finals coming up and they are all studying like crazy. My girl is still up right now studying her ass off and probably won't get to bed until 4am to wake up at 8am to get with a group of hers. I know next Friday she has meetings until midnight. Chance of me getting ass next weekend is roughly 1%.

Unless you can find a Liberal Arts major. Only one I know is my GF's roomate who is a lesbian.
Hmmmm.... we might have to coordinate a study break my friend.... groups of hot frustrated girls.

Is said roommate hot? That could be interesting for you!
1999 Yamaha R6 - Sold
Porkchop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2009, 12:31 PM   #65
Smittie61984
I give Squids a bad name

Moto: 1996 CBR600 F3 (AKA the Flying Turd)

Quote:

Is said roommate hot? That could be interesting for you!
She hasn't quite come around to me yet. She's getting there but we started off on the wrong foot when we first met. Aparently she didn't appreciate her roomate calling her at 4am to bring her a key to her apartment so her roomate can fornicate.

Now I was told of one of the sororities that is full of a bunch of coked up sluts, but I can't remember which one it was. Just knock on the door with an 8ball (easily found in Atlanta) and you'll be good to go.
Old 04-26-2009, 07:28 PM   #66
Homeslice
Elitist

Moto: Gix 750
Thumbs down

Quote:
I work at a clothing store and see guys trying on pleated and non pleated pants every day. 100% without a doubt pleated pants look much better on larger men (aka over a waist size 40). I believe anybody that wears non pleated pants look too "round". Now im not talking about any of you fuckers with a 28 in waist.
Pretty much everyone with a slim or athletic body wearing pleated pants looks like he's wearing parachute pants.
Homeslice is offline   Reply With Quote