Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Old 01-13-2010, 01:54 PM   #61
Rider
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flexin View Post
You do realize that I first bought it before the buyout. I also don't pay for it anymore. But I did find out I can get it free from the rep because of my job.

James
I had it in reverse anyway.
Rider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2010, 01:55 PM   #62
Flexin
AMA Supersport

Quote:
Originally Posted by marko138 View Post
Well the Curve 8310 blows.
I was told the Bold 9000 has two speakers. It sounds better then my laptop and is louder.

James
Flexin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2010, 02:18 PM   #63
Flexin
AMA Supersport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rider View Post
I had it in reverse anyway.
In Canada I was told its different. Its two companies tha buy the programing from XM and Sirus so its seperate today.

In the US they have one unit that they say get XM and Sirus stations.

And who the hell buys sat radio for talk radio? I bought it so I didn't have to hear anyone talk. They talk, I flip the channel.

James
Old 01-13-2010, 03:42 PM   #64
marko138
DefenderOfTheBuelliverse

Moto: Buell XB12R

Quote:
In Canada I was told its different. Its two companies tha buy the programing from XM and Sirus so its seperate today.

In the US they have one unit that they say get XM and Sirus stations.

And who the hell buys sat radio for talk radio? I bought it so I didn't have to hear anyone talk. They talk, I flip the channel.

James
I bought it specifically for talk, Stern talk. Radio second. Local radio blows with all the commercials. But, honestly, since the merger of the two companies I think the music programming has gone down hill. If Stern was on there I would a cancelled after the merger.

Quote:
Grandma said she doesn't want you here when she gets back because you've been ruining everybody's lives and eating all our steak.
marko138 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2010, 03:56 PM   #65
Flexin
AMA Supersport

Quote:
I bought it specifically for talk, Stern talk. Radio second. Local radio blows with all the commercials. But, honestly, since the merger of the two companies I think the music programming has gone down hill. If Stern was on there I would a cancelled after the merger.
Everyone is different. I bought it to listen to different music. I can flip between hip hop, r&b, rock and so on.

James
Old 01-13-2010, 04:02 PM   #66
marko138
DefenderOfTheBuelliverse

Quote:
Everyone is different. I bought it to listen to different music. I can flip between hip hop, r&b, rock and so on.

James
I like talk radio, but my wife can't stand it...so guess whats on when she's in the car?

Quote:
Grandma said she doesn't want you here when she gets back because you've been ruining everybody's lives and eating all our steak.
Old 01-13-2010, 04:06 PM   #67
Rider
Moto GP Star

Quote:
I like talk radio, but my wife can't stand it...so guess whats on when she's in the car?
You don't need to be listening to that Howard doofus anyway. Some shit is funny but it's mostly boring. I haven't heard him since the switch to satellite but his terrestrial show wasn't that good.
Rider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2010, 05:42 PM   #68
Flexin
AMA Supersport

Quote:
You don't need to be listening to that Howard doofus anyway. Some shit is funny but it's mostly boring. I haven't heard him since the switch to satellite but his terrestrial show wasn't that good.
When I was real young I used to watch his show late at night. The only reason for that was because of the woman he would get on the show and then talk them into getting naked. Then censored it but I still watched.

Later on I learned to hate the guy. He drove me nuts.

I love women but can't stand Stern.

James
"Round two, I'm down to Do, what it takes to make you
Understand I'm the Candyman And I melt in your mouth, not in your hands Hard as rock, yes I'm no sucka The boots I knock make me one bad mutha"
Old 01-13-2010, 07:21 PM   #69
marko138
DefenderOfTheBuelliverse

Quote:
Well there's your problem. I hated the terrestrial show too. It sucked. But it's a whole different ball game on Satellite. I love it...listen to the reply all F'n day. I'll hear the same shit 3 times in one day sometimes. It's great comedy. And there is NO better interviewer than Howard.

Quote:
Old 01-13-2010, 07:59 PM   #70
marko138
DefenderOfTheBuelliverse

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeNetworX View Post
Have you tried listening to it with earphones or connected into a stereo via AUX jack?
This was an outstanding idea. I had never thought of it. Tried it tonite by hooking up to my home stereo. Worked awesome. Thanks.

Quote: