Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

View Poll Results: How often do you want to see them?
Once a week. 1 2.13%
Twice a week. 6 12.77%
Three times a week. 20 42.55%
Every day. 16 34.04%
I never want to see Tater's Whore of an Ex Wife again! 4 8.51%
Voters: 47. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-20-2010, 08:12 PM   #61
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apoc View Post
A trip to the land of pink? Its called pussy!

You think you need to be sensitive to get a piece of ass? I pity you.

The girls that shit works with are mostly prudes anyway.
hahaha!!! Shit man, SM is old and married bro. In fact he has about 20 years invested in two pieces of ass so far!!! WOW!!! I can't even imagine that personally... The same boring conversations about the same boring co-workers, relatives, friends, neighbors, etc. The same tits, ass, vagina, mouth, etc. The same recipes and the same TV shows... Arrgh!!! Maybe the Mormons are on to something!!!!
Amber Lamps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2010, 08:19 PM   #62
Apoc
For Science. You Monster.

Moto: '08 HD FLSTSB

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Chi View Post

There's a difference between screwing and making love.

Ya. I prefer the former. Face down, ass up, with a handfull of hair.

Anyway, being 'sensitive' doesnt get you any special quality of women... I much prefer a woman who doesnt expect me talk about my problems with her, and theres plenty out there. It has nothing to do with being macho. Im not an emotional person, I got over that shit when I was a bit younger. First time I really got hurt (liked a girl I met, she didnt like me, boo hoo, cry cry), i realized what a fucktard I was being. Now its all gravy, baby.

You show them your weak, they show you that they are the devil.

And dont let your babies grow up to be cowboys, either.

Last edited by Apoc; 02-20-2010 at 08:21 PM..
Apoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2010, 08:20 PM   #63
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Perhaps he's trying to say that if you treat them like PEOPLE versus a booty call or fuck buddy you may have better luck getting it more often and of better quality.

There's a difference between screwing and making love.

You dont have to be a pansy to show emotion, just sure of who you are and not worried abotu what the hell other "men" think of you.

I'll tell you what tho, my estimation of Smiley has risen while you other guys remind me of those "macho men" from Jersey shore. I'd much rather have a guy with the confidence to tell me how he feels about things (everything, not just sappy shit) than one who'd rather hide behind how manly he is, his big muscles and how his "woman" knows whats good for her when he tells her so.

I love you Rae,Rae but I know exactly what the sensitive approach will net you! I was a flowers every Fri, door opening, emotion discussing, sensitive husband and you know where that got me! A 6 months pregnant wife after I'd been gone a year! Shit, no offense SM, but ask him how this approach worked with his first wife? Ask some of the other sensitive guys on the board how their previous relationships went? I bet half of their S.O.'s fucked roadies, dumper their asses for karaoke hosts, fucked their best friends, etc. I think that there is a middle ground between "asshole" and "milquetoast" that I personally haven't found yet...
Old 02-20-2010, 08:20 PM   #64
Quick281
Victim of Blazer Rapage

Moto: 06 GSXR 600

If I didn't live with them I would assume that things were in the earlier phases of the relationship so I would say almost everyday but I picked 3 times a week. A day to yourself is always healthy.

My 06 GSXR 600 <-- Its Clickable Fools.
Quick281 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2010, 08:22 PM   #65
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:

Anyway, being 'sensitive' doesnt get you any special quality of women... I much prefer a woman who doesnt expect me talk about my problems with her, and theres plenty out there.

I'm sorry Rae but he has a point. The nicer I am to a girl, the more likely it will be that she'll screw me over... Oh and please don't tell me that I'm dating the wrong women because I have tried ALL types!
Old 02-20-2010, 08:32 PM   #66
the chi
Forum Coach

Moto: 2006 GSXR 600

Tig, you're still dating the wrong women. It wasnt all you, thats what you guys are failing to see. You decide to be douches in general because you hookep up with women who werent worthy or were bitches or perhaps didnt have the maturity to appreciate a man being genuine.

You know I was previously married and there is a HUGE difference between being a pussy, and being a sensitive man.

I HATE the flowers, the teddy bears, the sappy BS. I do however appreciate when my hubby tells me he loves me or randomly does something sweet (like buying me tires or doing some of the housework when I'm exhausted becuase he's "sensitive" enough to know Im beat). He also understands the line between being whipped and being my "man".
and let it be known that what The Chi hath spoketh, will henceforth be done.
the chi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2010, 08:32 PM   #67
Captain Morgan
Let's do another U-turn

Moto: 2009 V-Strom

I think the key is to be sensitive when the situation calls for it, to be honest about who you are and what you want, to listen without being afraid to speak your mind, and to be respectful of the woman as a person. All of this can easily be done without being a pansy. I doubt SM is a pansy, anyway. I do agree that too much emotion and being too soft is bad, but I also think being too much of a hardass is bad. Show some emotion and some respect, and don't be too predictable. I've just recently started figuring all of this out after being the nice guy that got dumped on too much and then the asshole who didn't like the kind of women that assholes end up with.
Captain Morgan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2010, 08:33 PM   #68
the chi
Forum Coach

Quote:

Anyway, being 'sensitive' doesnt get you any special quality of women...

And this is why you wont find a life partner (female) or not. Geezus christ dude.

I know Im the devil, but I also dont abuse it.
Old 02-20-2010, 08:34 PM   #69
the chi
Forum Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Morgan View Post
I think the key is to be sensitive when the situation calls for it, to be honest about who you are and what you want, to listen without being afraid to speak your mind, and to be respectful of the woman as a person. All of this can easily be done without being a pansy. I doubt SM is a pansy, anyway. I do agree that too much emotion and being too soft is bad, but I also think being too much of a hardass is bad. Show some emotion and some respect, and don't be too predictable. I've just recently started figuring all of this out after being the nice guy that got dumped on too much and then the asshole who didn't like the kind of women that assholes end up with.
BINGO!!

And we have a WINNER!! This is what I was trying to say, thanks sweetie.
Old 02-20-2010, 08:36 PM   #70
Captain Morgan
Let's do another U-turn

Moto: 2009 V-Strom

Quote:
BINGO!!

And we have a WINNER!! This is what I was trying to say, thanks sweetie.
I see you and I said about the same thing at the same time.
Captain Morgan is offline   Reply With Quote