Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > News Desk

Old 05-28-2010, 09:03 AM   #61
Apoc
For Science. You Monster.

Moto: '08 HD FLSTSB

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2up View Post
Wow. Last I checked the age of consent is the age of consent. I don't know what that is in NY, but if its not 18 she is still guilty of statutory rape. And it doesn't matter if the kid wanted the blow job, the onus is on the teacher as an alleged adult to act responsibly.

Much as Cory said, you can "boys will be boys" this all you want, but that doesn't make it right or OK or legal. Beyond which, I bet if the female teachers messing with the kids were some two ton Tessies, the response wouldn't be the same, even from this lot of freaks.
Legal or not, theres nothing wrong with it, and its not going to cause any long term mental problems with a teenage boy... Boys are different than girls, and if it was my boy, he;d get a pat on the back and 'well done son'.

And dont let your babies grow up to be cowboys, either.
Apoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2010, 09:08 AM   #62
Rider
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apoc View Post
Legal or not, theres nothing wrong with it, and its not going to cause any long term mental problems with a teenage boy... Boys are different than girls, and if it was my boy, he;d get a pat on the back and 'well done son'.
No doubt. This is the kind of "education" I'd pay for for my son.
Rider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2010, 09:33 AM   #63
goof2
AMA Supersport

Quote:
Wow. Last I checked the age of consent is the age of consent. I don't know what that is in NY, but if its not 18 she is still guilty of statutory rape. And it doesn't matter if the kid wanted the blow job, the onus is on the teacher as an alleged adult to act responsibly.

Much as Cory said, you can "boys will be boys" this all you want, but that doesn't make it right or OK or legal. Beyond which, I bet if the female teachers messing with the kids were some two ton Tessies, the response wouldn't be the same, even from this lot of freaks.
I believe the age of consent in NY is 17. She wasn't charged with statutory since the kid she blew was 17. Everything she did with him resulted in misdemeanor charges. The texts and e-mails to the 16 year olds are what got her the felony charge.
goof2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2010, 09:49 AM   #64
z06boy
Letzroll

Moto: 07 Red R1 & 07 Blue R6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaneman View Post
Tell me what you think would do more damage...your son getting blown by his teacher, or you having her prosecuted and forcing him to testify against her?
B or #2 ftw please
z06boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2010, 10:24 AM   #65
Kaneman
AMA Supersport

Moto: 2000 Honda CBR1100XX Blackbird

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cory View Post
A child is a child. And a 37 year old engaging in a sexual relationship with a 16 year old is wrong no matter how many times you "boys will be boys" it.

Like I said in my first post....they would never find the body so therefore you have no argument here.

Ok simple question for all of you in favor of pedophiles .... how many of you actually have children of your own?
A child is a child, yes, but a 16 year old male is not a child. I know, because I've been a 16 year old male....and children don't do the things I did when I was 16...or even when I was 14. And I'm not "boys will be boysing" it, this is perfectly normal and acceptable male behavior. We love getting blown, all the better if its from an attractive teacher.

So you think murdering your son's lover because you don't approve is going to give him a better future, make him a better person, or seal his mental stability? No, its going to do the opposite and he'll probably hang himself.

I have a son, as mentioned, and I stated I would take him to Six Flags to reward him for seducing a grown woman. He gets extra points if its a teacher. And if its a cop or someone even higher up....well I'll buy him a motorcycle and we'll go touring.

Quote:

Oh shit, well I guess if its illegal it MUST be wrong huh?
1982 Honda XR80 - blown motor, 1993 Kawasaki ZX6D - sold, 2001 Suzuki Bandit 1200S - sold, 1984 Honda Magna - sold, 2001 Kawasaki ZRX1200R - blown motor, 2007 Suzuki DL1000 V-Strom - totalled, 2003 Yamaha FZ1 - sold, 1994 Honda Magna - sold, 2001 Honda CBR600F4i - sold, 1998 Suzuki DR350 - stolen, 1989 Honda Super Magna - sold, 2007 Yamaha Stratoliner, 2000 Honda CBR 1100XX Blackbird
Kaneman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2010, 10:28 AM   #66
Kaneman
AMA Supersport

BTW, I see some womenfolk saying, "But its just wrong, its wrong, you know its wrong, wrong wrong wrong wrong, etc. etc..

But can you tell me why its wrong. Does it damage the boy's penis, destroy his mental state....I want to know how you gals think a dude getting a blowjob from his teacher causes him physical or mental harm.
1982 Honda XR80 - blown motor, 1993 Kawasaki ZX6D - sold, 2001 Suzuki Bandit 1200S - sold, 1984 Honda Magna - sold, 2001 Kawasaki ZRX1200R - blown motor, 2007 Suzuki DL1000 V-Strom - totalled, 2003 Yamaha FZ1 - sold, 1994 Honda Magna - sold, 2001 Honda CBR600F4i - sold, 1998 Suzuki DR350 - stolen, 1989 Honda Super Magna - sold, 2007 Yamaha Stratoliner, 2000 Honda CBR 1100XX Blackbird
Old 05-28-2010, 10:59 AM   #67
goof2
AMA Supersport

Quote:
BTW, I see some womenfolk saying, "But its just wrong, its wrong, you know its wrong, wrong wrong wrong wrong, etc. etc..

But can you tell me why its wrong. Does it damage the boy's penis, destroy his mental state....I want to know how you gals think a dude getting a blowjob from his teacher causes him physical or mental harm.
I don't know how damaging it would or wouldn't be for him. Part of that comes down to the individual kid and their mental maturity level.

I'm guessing, since you posted a few times that boys and girls are different at that age, you would also view a 16 year old girl blowing her 37 year old teacher in a different light. If that is the case where should the age of consent be set? You can't have different ages for the sexes so what do you think the proper age should be for kids to start having sex with adults?
Old 05-28-2010, 11:04 AM   #68
Particle Man
Custom User Title

Moto: 2003 SV650S

this kid is gonna end up being President of the United States someday and suddenly it will be "Well it's because he got blown by his teacher in HS"

Handle every stressful situation like a DOG: If you can't eat it or hump it, pi$$ on it & walk away.
Particle Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2010, 11:06 AM   #69
Kaneman
AMA Supersport

Quote:
Originally Posted by goof2 View Post
I don't know how damaging it would or wouldn't be for him. Part of that comes down to the individual kid and their mental maturity level.

I'm guessing, since you posted a few times that boys and girls are different at that age, you would also view a 16 year old girl blowing her 37 year old teacher in a different light. If that is the case where should the age of consent be set? You can't have different ages for the sexes so what do you think the proper age should be for kids to start having sex with adults?
First of all I think the age of consent should be 16 max nationwide. Secondly, we need to really look at our statutory rape laws and ask if they are doing more harm than good, certainly they are in many specific cases.

If it were my 16 year old daughter and she got caught blowing her 37 yr old teacher I would have to ask her some questions about it. Did he convince you to do it, was there a promise of good grades, did you seduce him or come onto him.

If she tells me honestly that it was 100% consensual then I would not prosecute and would tell her to keep her mouth shut about it lest she wants him in prison.
Old 05-28-2010, 11:17 AM   #70
goof2
AMA Supersport

Quote:
First of all I think the age of consent should be 16 max nationwide. Secondly, we need to really look at our statutory rape laws and ask if they are doing more harm than good, certainly they are in many specific cases.

If it were my 16 year old daughter and she got caught blowing her 37 yr old teacher I would have to ask her some questions about it. Did he convince you to do it, was there a promise of good grades, did you seduce him or come onto him.

If she tells me honestly that it was 100% consensual then I would not prosecute and would tell her to keep her mouth shut about it lest she wants him in prison.
The age of consent in NY is 17. Does the one year really make a difference? Either way it is an arbitrary number. Some kids will be ready before they reach that age. Some won't be ready until they are over that age. In my view any kid under whatever the age of consent may be who is getting some from their teacher, but doesn't have the maturity and brains to keep it to himself is probably not mature enough.