Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Old 11-01-2010, 09:01 PM   #61
Gas Man
Trip's Assistant

Moto: 2009 HD Street Classic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rangerscott View Post
Haha. Another "grass isn't meant to be walked on" kinda of guy.
Only for 3 days (in the heart of growing season). Why 3 days? Cause after that I have enjoyed my lines long enough, plus it's grown and needs to be cut again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by azoomm View Post
OK, so your garage isn't big enough... then you can't very well bitch that your cars aren't perfect. Fair enough.

So, you complain about people walking on your lawn - so let's put trip lines on it so stakes tear it up and bodies fall on it. You're right, feet do so much more damage.
The cars are perfect. Washed at least weekly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildchild View Post
years ago when I lived somewhere else, I used to costume myself as whatever evil creature was out then hide under a pine tree we had. if the little buggers walked across the lawn they got the scare of their life. I didn't give a damn about the lawn I just thought it rude not to use the sidewalk, well that and it was funny as hell to scare them especially the middle school aged ones. little ones i went pretty easy on. their parents were pretty cool about it. now days I would probably be sued for it I'm sure.

now days, no one makes the two mile hike to get to our house for candy. guess 4 houses on a road aren't worth the effort.
Exactly... it's just rude.

Quote:
Originally Posted by z06boy View Post
Oh and as far as the walking on the grass part ...

I understand people not wanting someone walking on their grass...as a matter of fact in my case I've just recently spent $$ on seed and fertilizer and areation. I have a perfectly good concrete driveway and a concrete sidewalk. My garage is around behind my house so there are no cars blocking anyone from walking on the concrete either. I had just cut the lawn Saturday for the first time since this so it looks nice and neat and just see no reason for someone to walk on it. Now the few small kids that actually walked on it were being led by their parents so I'm not blaming smaller kids because they don't know any better anyways but I would think that the parents and the older kid too. No biggie but saw this thread and figured I'd post what I had noticed last night. I didn't notice this in years past but noticied it this year.
I have a contracted company fertalize my grass, areation, and other lawn services. I cut it myself cause I enjoy it and the look.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceo012384 View Post
I shit on GM's lawn last night
You know have crabs in your ass. congrads!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trip View Post
ha ha

Gas and Marko are trying to stop "The Happening" from happening. Be nice to plants or they will release neurotoxins that make us commit suicide. That was such a dumb movie.
IDK the movie but it will stop.

Quote:
Originally Posted by marko138 View Post
Never heard of it. Dont care. Stay off my lawn.
Yep!

Quote:
Traveling Rally 2012 will start in Penn. and go to Meeechigan, bring bleach. We are going to leave Marko and Gas a message.

That's what happened to grass nazi's in our area.
Quote:
I shoot to kill.
Same here.

Quote:
yeah, but then you will get anal raped in prison, so it all works out in the end.
Nope... castle doctrin, I think you were planning on robbing my house and raping the women inside. Therefor I shoot to kill without asking questions. No jail time, no penalty. Just you dead.

Quote:
Just stay off my lawn, even if I'm dead. My dog will bite you.
Quote:
you have a lab, i am not scared.
Brinks is not a lab. His mouth is big enough to eat most children in one swallow and I'm pretty sure he out weights Trip as well. Tennis ball will not distract him. You're in trouble... trust me.

And as I said... when the neighbors kids run thru it, while I'm enjoying "my lines". I just grumble and shake my head. I don't yell at them. I just like to pull into the driveway and see it all nicely cut. I just wish people would respect another mans property.

Last night they weren't running on mine, they were running on the neighbors. It still bothers me, based on the principal of respect.

"Why pay somebody else to fuck up your bike?"
Run Amsoil Product
Gas Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 09:46 PM   #62
Trip
Hold mah beer!

Moto: 08 R1200GS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gas Man View Post
And as I said... when the neighbors kids run thru it, while I'm enjoying "my lines". I just grumble and shake my head. I don't yell at them. I just like to pull into the driveway and see it all nicely cut. I just wish people would respect another mans property.

Last night they weren't running on mine, they were running on the neighbors. It still bothers me, based on the principal of respect.
Get over it and stop being a grumpy old man. Grass is meant to be played on, not bitched about.

Respecting a man's property is not bleaching it like I was joking about. Running and walking through it is normal human activity, it's fucking ridiculous you look at it like a disrespect. Sorry you are wrong, bad wrong on this one.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigger
Whatever,Stoner is a bitch! O.J. Simpson has TWO fucked knees and a severe hang nail on his left index finger but he still managed to kill two younger adults,sprint 200 feet to his car (wearing very expensive,yet uncomfortable Italian shoes) and make his get a way!!!
Trip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 09:49 PM   #63
marko138
DefenderOfTheBuelliverse

Moto: Buell XB12R

Quote:
Get over it and stop being a grumpy old man. Grass is meant to be played on, not bitched about.

Respecting a man's property is not bleaching it like I was joking about. Running and walking through it is normal human activity, it's fucking ridiculous you look at it like a disrespect. Sorry you are wrong, bad wrong on this one.
Grass is meant to look nice. Stay off my lawn.

Quote:
Grandma said she doesn't want you here when she gets back because you've been ruining everybody's lives and eating all our steak.
marko138 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 09:55 PM   #64
Trip
Hold mah beer!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gas Man View Post
Nope... castle doctrin, I think you were planning on robbing my house and raping the women inside. Therefor I shoot to kill without asking questions. No jail time, no penalty. Just you dead.

Brinks is not a lab. His mouth is big enough to eat most children in one swallow and I'm pretty sure he out weights Trip as well. Tennis ball will not distract him. You're in trouble... trust me.
Nope, other witness. Still a butt fucking for you. We would never enter the residence. You know our legal system, you would get fucked.

Oh, your dog would get shot or put down for attacking us. Then we would all have a giggle about it because the legal system treats the dogs like property, so basically they don't care about it. Reason #102 pet owners are silly.
Quote:
Whatever,Stoner is a bitch! O.J. Simpson has TWO fucked knees and a severe hang nail on his left index finger but he still managed to kill two younger adults,sprint 200 feet to his car (wearing very expensive,yet uncomfortable Italian shoes) and make his get a way!!!
Old 11-01-2010, 09:56 PM   #65
marko138
DefenderOfTheBuelliverse

Moto: Buell XB12R

Quote:
Nope, other witness. Still a butt fucking for you. We would never enter the residence. You know our legal system, you would get fucked.

Oh, your dog would get shot or put down for attacking us. Then we would all have a giggle about it because the legal system treats the dogs like property, so basically they don't care about it. Reason #102 pet owners are silly.
Reason #102 that you are a dick head.

Quote:
Grandma said she doesn't want you here when she gets back because you've been ruining everybody's lives and eating all our steak.
marko138 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 09:57 PM   #66
Trip
Hold mah beer!

Quote:
Reason #102 that you are a dick head.
Hey, yall want to talk about killing humans for messing with grass. You guys are the fucking psychos.
Quote:
Old 11-01-2010, 10:01 PM   #67
azoomm
moderator chick

Moto: Pasta Rockets

Quote:
Hey, yall want to talk about killing humans for messing with grass. You guys are the fucking psychos.
Yup.

Especially when their cars are in the driveway... which is the pavement most other normal humans would walk on instead of walking on the grass.

Instead, it's DON'T WALK ON THE GRASS - and DON'T WALK BY THE CARS!!

What?

Damn old people....

Come Play at the Track!!

http://www.elitetrackdays.com
azoomm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 10:03 PM   #68
Trip
Hold mah beer!

Quote:
Yup.

Especially when their cars are in the driveway... which is the pavement most other normal humans would walk on instead of walking on the grass.

What?

Damn old people....
No kidding, it was a damn joke about bleaching the grass. I expected getting hit with an egg or a paintball, no, it's I am going to fucking shoot you dead mother fucker. Real classy.
Quote:
Old 11-01-2010, 10:03 PM   #69
Mr Lefty
TWFix Legend

Moto: 01 BMW F650GS Dakar

Quote:
Yup.

What?

Damn old people....

how about a sign that just says... STAY THE FUCK AWAY...
Mr Lefty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 10:05 PM   #70
Trip
Hold mah beer!

Quote:
Originally Posted by eBBs15 View Post
how about a sign that just says... STAY THE FUCK AWAY...
or just not live in a neighborhood.
Quote: