Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

View Poll Results: How often do you want to see them?
Once a week. 1 2.13%
Twice a week. 6 12.77%
Three times a week. 20 42.55%
Every day. 16 34.04%
I never want to see Tater's Whore of an Ex Wife again! 4 8.51%
Voters: 47. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-20-2010, 08:38 PM   #71
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Morgan View Post
I think the key is to be sensitive when the situation calls for it, to be honest about who you are and what you want, to listen without being afraid to speak your mind, and to be respectful of the woman as a person. All of this can easily be done without being a pansy. I doubt SM is a pansy, anyway. I do agree that too much emotion and being too soft is bad, but I also think being too much of a hardass is bad. Show some emotion and some respect, and don't be too predictable. I've just recently started figuring all of this out after being the nice guy that got dumped on too much and then the asshole who didn't like the kind of women that assholes end up with.
Yea, I see what you both mean but the problem is that all of these girls were with the assholes before... at least according to them. Does that mean that Rae was the "wrong type a woman" before? Was Azoom? Archen? These girls all claim to have been married to assholes in the past. Does that say something bad about them as people? I don't know but one thing is certain, the approach I use now a. keeps me in young, decent looking pussy and b. keeps me from killing someone or getting my guts kicked in by some bitch!
Amber Lamps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2010, 08:43 PM   #72
the chi
Forum Coach

Moto: 2006 GSXR 600

Au contraire mi amor.

I never said my ex was an asshole. At least not this particular discussion, and his assholishness was not because he treated me like crap or was a macho man. The exact opposite actually and it drove me nuts. Much of the reason I am who I am today is because I had to be the man and the adult.

I had a split second when I was attracted to assholes, but I found that they were assholes because they couldnt handle themselves and who they really were so they liked to put on a front of being all bad ass and machismo. Obviously not impressive to me at least. Theres a difference between confidence and false bravado. A man who knows who he is, what he wants and where he's going in life are the most attractive traits in the world. to me at least.

I never did ask Tig, did you ever date anyone like me?
and let it be known that what The Chi hath spoketh, will henceforth be done.
the chi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2010, 08:43 PM   #73
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Morgan View Post
I see you and I said about the same thing at the same time.
U huh...okay suddenly Captain Sensitive!!! Be careful, almost every other guy that has posted similar sentiments on this board has gotten the boot!!!

BTW I hope the new gf thing is going well, bro!
Old 02-20-2010, 08:46 PM   #74
the chi
Forum Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by TIGGER View Post
U huh...okay suddenly Captain Sensitive!!! Be careful, almost every other guy that has posted similar sentiments on this board has gotten the boot!!!

BTW I hope the new gf thing is going well, bro!

Part of what makes Capt. so attractive, other than his dark and handsome good looks is the fact that he is so very sweet and one of those guys you can talk to about pretty much anything. From his adorably sweet daughter to remodeling to dating. (However he could be taken advantage of horribly...)
Old 02-20-2010, 08:54 PM   #75
G-Rex
Where to next?

Moto: TL1000R, Hayabusa, R1150RT

As nicely as I can put this, some of you guys are assholes. I know that you know this, and you're proud of that fact. I wouldn't be.

One thing that stands out to me is this. The kind of women you guys want that will put up with being treated like dirt and talked down to, yeah, that's not my cup of tea. I wouldn't be proud of treating someone like that.

I'm with Smiley on this one. I'm not afraid to say what's in my mind or in my heart. I have emotions, and I do share them. I don't feel the need to hide them to make myself seem more *macho* to anybody.

The girls that get tired of putting up with bullshit from guys like you will eventually come looking for guys like me.

I finally found mine. Sorry ladies, I'm off the market.
Old 02-20-2010, 08:54 PM   #76
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by the chi View Post
au contraire mi amor.

I never said my ex was an asshole. At least not this particular discussion, and his assholishness was not because he treated me like crap or was a macho man. The exact opposite actually and it drove me nuts. Much of the reason i am who i am today is because i had to be the man and the adult.

I had a split second when i was attracted to assholes, but i found that they were assholes because they couldnt handle themselves and who they really were so they liked to put on a front of being all bad ass and machismo. Obviously not impressive to me at least. Theres a difference between confidence and false bravado. A man who knows who he is, what he wants and where he's going in life are the most attractive traits in the world. To me at least.

I never did ask tig, did you ever date anyone like me?
was that french?!?!?

Hell I don't know what you are like and that's my point. You may be exactly the same as my last gf or my 1st gf, who knows? What I do know is that they aren't here for a reason. Whether it was the way that they made me feel or act or the way I made them feel or act. One of the things that I have learned is that each person is different with every relationship. The other person has a huge impact over how I will treat them. Just like I have a huge impact on how I will be treated.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg gomez-morticia.jpg (27.4 KB, 50 views)
File Type: jpg gomez-morticia-3.jpg (55.1 KB, 50 views)
Old 02-20-2010, 08:55 PM   #77
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Chi View Post
Part of what makes Capt. so attractive, other than his dark and handsome good looks is the fact that he is so very sweet and one of those guys you can talk to about pretty much anything. From his adorably sweet daughter to remodeling to dating. (However he could be taken advantage of horribly...)
I don't want to pop his balloon but I have pms that say different...
Old 02-20-2010, 08:59 PM   #78
the chi
Forum Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by TIGGER View Post
I don't want to pop his balloon but I have pms that say different...
I didnt say he didnt have the capability to be a typical guy just like all the rest of you.

And yes, that was french.
Old 02-20-2010, 09:12 PM   #79
Apoc
For Science. You Monster.

Moto: '08 HD FLSTSB

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Chi View Post
I do however appreciate when my hubby tells me he loves me or randomly does something sweet (like buying me tires or doing some of the housework when I'm exhausted becuase he's "sensitive" enough to know Im beat). He also understands the line between being whipped and being my "man".

Im not talking about housework or telling you that you love them. Thats not at all what im talking about. Telling someone you love them doesnt make you a pussy.

Its the 'yes dear, whatever you want hon, ill kiss your feet, im so hurt, my feelings, my feelings, my feelings' kinda guys...

And G-Rex, im happy it worked out for you with carolina... But its not like you havent had numerous 'I was sooo good to her, and she still left me' kinda posts back on cf before you met her..... Sure, im single, but the difference is, im not looking for a wife, and not interested in finding someone to spend forever with. How many did you go through before you found one who liked that stuff?

And you 'sensitive' guys seem to think that the rest of us are assholes. I've never once insulted or called down a girl I was with. I will however, not agree with them when their wrong, or be their lapdog..

And dont let your babies grow up to be cowboys, either.
Apoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2010, 09:13 PM   #80
Kaneman
AMA Supersport

Moto: 2000 Honda CBR1100XX Blackbird

Hahaha, feelings FTL. This thread makes me love my wife even more. Thank God I found a woman who appreciates my lack of emotion and such.

And yea, I'm an asshole, and yea...I don't care. But we are a team.
1982 Honda XR80 - blown motor, 1993 Kawasaki ZX6D - sold, 2001 Suzuki Bandit 1200S - sold, 1984 Honda Magna - sold, 2001 Kawasaki ZRX1200R - blown motor, 2007 Suzuki DL1000 V-Strom - totalled, 2003 Yamaha FZ1 - sold, 1994 Honda Magna - sold, 2001 Honda CBR600F4i - sold, 1998 Suzuki DR350 - stolen, 1989 Honda Super Magna - sold, 2007 Yamaha Stratoliner, 2000 Honda CBR 1100XX Blackbird
Kaneman is offline   Reply With Quote