Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Old 06-15-2009, 05:00 PM   #71
askmrjesus
Soul Man

Moto: '0000 Custom Turbo Cross (with jet kit).

Quote:
Originally Posted by TIGGER View Post
Chi " However, blatantly going out and getting snipped, without first talking to your wife, your PARTNER, and lying or not being straightforward robs her of her chance to make a clean break, and go do her own thing."

I just don't think he should have to discuss this with her beforehand. Sure pretending to want to have kids would be despicable and I only said it in jest BUT getting fixed is merely a logical step in the direction that he proposed to her in the first place. Again he has been somewhat foolish up til this point by not getting fixed imho. If he knew that he felt this way he should have had it done a long time ago!
Dude, can you see China yet?

JC
Old 06-15-2009, 05:06 PM   #72
CrazyKell
Vrooom

Moto: 06 ZX6R

Quote:
I've known SEVERAL women who openly admit to getting pregnant on purpose. They need to hurry up with that birth control shot for men!
Last time I checked it took 2 to tango. Don't want her getting pregnant (accidentally or otherwise)? Wrap that shit up and insist on it. Simple as right? Oooh yeah....too many guys don't want to do that and then dump all the responsibility on someone else. Does it make what she does right? Hell no....but man up and take responsibility for what YOU did.
CrazyKell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2009, 05:09 PM   #73
the chi
Forum Coach

Moto: 2006 GSXR 600

Quote:
Originally Posted by pauldun170 View Post
Im sorry sweetie, I thought I gave you kudos earlier!! You were dead on with that post!! *hug*

Quote:
Originally Posted by askmrjesus View Post
Dude, can you see China yet?

JC
Oh holy hell, sorry JC, thats funny.

I just give up. I knew Tig had a skewed vision of a reasonable and good relationship, but all the statements made today show he has NO IDEA what a real, loving, caring, trusting and real relationship is made up of.

Here Tig, here's something to remember that others already know:

If you have to "protect" yourself from your woman to not have kids, thats not a relationship.

If your woman runs around on you while your in the desert, thats not a real relationship (on her part obviously).

If you would go out and make some life changing decision without your significant other, than obviously they ARENT significant and it ISNT a real relationship.

It makes me slightly sad for you that you apparently have never had a real, meaningful, trusting loving relationship. Perhaps you are with the wrong kinda woman? (Not making an offer, just saying.)
and let it be known that what The Chi hath spoketh, will henceforth be done.
the chi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2009, 05:16 PM   #74
derf
token jewboy

Moto: CBR 900, KLR ugly ass duckling, Gas Man

Wow, from the first to the last page this turned into one hell of a conversation.

Yeh um, getting snipped was the greatest thing Ive ever done, insurance covered it, I drove home from the hospital but I really shouldn't have, and there is no way you can hide it, because you will have stiches, and ice on your balls, and if you don't ice them they grow huge, then scars after. Be honest and tell her no kids.
Old 06-15-2009, 05:17 PM   #75
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Chi View Post
Jesus Tig, which brings me back to the mindset that if you have to "protect yourself" from your wife, why the hell are you in a relationship?!
and Hahahaha! Seriously, you've been up that road yourself. Shit why even get married if you don't want kids? Unfortunately, you do have to protect yourself from your spouse. I didn't always believe this, even though everything in my upbringing told me it was true...

Be honest, are all of your finances tied together? Are you cosigned on all of his loans and vice-verse? Are all of your bank accounts joint? Every credit card? Does he know EVERY dirty little secret about you? Are you protecting yourself, even a little?

You keep saying that he should discuss this with her first... Okay but what if she says "no", then what?
Amber Lamps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2009, 05:18 PM   #76
derf
token jewboy

Moto: CBR 900, KLR ugly ass duckling, Gas Man

And if you really don't want kids try this:

1-run out of condoms
2-convince her that tin foil is a good alternative
3-sex
4-problem solved
Old 06-15-2009, 05:25 PM   #77
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Chi View Post
At least someone gets what Im trying to say here...
Yeah, someone who won't be stuck paying child support for 18 years because some woman decided to have an "accident".
Old 06-15-2009, 05:29 PM   #78
the chi
Forum Coach

Quote:
and Hahahaha! Seriously, you've been up that road yourself. Shit why even get married if you don't want kids? Unfortunately, you do have to protect yourself from your spouse. I didn't always believe this, even though everything in my upbringing told me it was true...

Be honest, are all of your finances tied together? Are you cosigned on all of his loans and vice-verse? Are all of your bank accounts joint? Every credit card? Does he know EVERY dirty little secret about you? Are you protecting yourself, even a little?

You keep saying that he should discuss this with her first... Okay but what if she says "no", then what?
Everyone has their own reasons for getting married. You had yours, I had mine, with the understanding that there would never be kids, I cant help it he decided later he wanted them, nor can Triple help that she wants kids and didnt pay good attention when they got married that there would never be kids.

With my ex husband, yes, everything and I mean EVERYTHING was tied together, and I am still paying for it. But there was no need to "protect" myself from him. As for the kids thing, I took BC and he used protection, or he got no sex, plain and simple, and brutally honest and upfront. And yes, he knew every little secret, and every account was shared. He was my life partner, why wouldnt I want to share with him? (I operate on the honesty policy, if I tell you now, when it hops out of the closet later, no surprises and no right to get pissed as if you didnt know.)

If they talk, she doesnt like it, she either accepts it, or she can leave. There really is no discussion from the way Triple stated it. He doesnt want kids, he wont be changing his mind, he told her from the start. He sits her down, tells her he is having the procedure, if shes good with it, great, if not, they arent meant to be.

Quote:
Originally Posted by derf View Post
And if you really don't want kids try this:

1-run out of condoms
2-convince her that tin foil is a good alternative
3-sex
4-problem solved
How bout "NO SEX"?
Old 06-15-2009, 05:30 PM   #79
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyKell View Post
Last time I checked it took 2 to tango. Don't want her getting pregnant (accidentally or otherwise)? Wrap that shit up and insist on it. Simple as right? Oooh yeah....too many guys don't want to do that and then dump all the responsibility on someone else. Does it make what she does right? Hell no....but man up and take responsibility for what YOU did.
You pm'd me all hurt and whatnot and asked me not to "attack" you. I have lived up to that promise but you are making it difficult...
Old 06-15-2009, 05:31 PM   #80
the chi
Forum Coach

Quote:
Yeah, someone who won't be stuck paying child support for 18 years because some woman decided to have an "accident".
Hey Mr "read only what you want to see", it takes TWO!! You dont want babies, dont make "boom boom". Its that easy. If you dont trust her, you shouldnt be sleeping with her! Who knows what she might give you in return besides a child!