Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Old 10-06-2009, 10:27 AM   #71
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by RACER X View Post
Umm...when did this get to be a gear thread? Wait...my Dad did serve at White Sands for a time and at different air bases in Texas...he definitely had no problem fucking chicks of various ethnicity... Racer=my long lost Asian brother/nephew?
Amber Lamps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 10:28 AM   #72
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaneman View Post
Did I stutter motherfucker? My answer was about as clear as can be.
Old 10-06-2009, 10:35 AM   #73
fasternyou929
SFL Expatriate #2

Moto: CBR1000

Racer X personifies the lowest common denominator of our society - the reason we all have to put up with blanket laws and blind application of the law.

He can't comprehend the difference between 15 over the speed limit on an empty 8-lane highway and 15 over the speed limit on a busy 4-lane city street. He can only understand 15 over.

When he gets frustrated by his inability to follow simple conversation, he'll pick out a trivial detail from your post and make a big deal about it. Or he'll just make up random shit:
Quote:
Originally Posted by RACER X View Post
oh so if you have a high performance bike, then all the hgh performance bike riders are capable of riding it well, I C.
fasternyou929 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 10:41 AM   #74
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by fasternyou929 View Post
Racer X personifies the lowest common denominator of our society - the reason we all have to put up with blanket laws and blind application of the law.

He can't comprehend the difference between 15 over the speed limit on an empty 8-lane highway and 15 over the speed limit on a busy 4-lane city street. He can only understand 15 over.

When he gets frustrated by his inability to follow simple conversation, he'll pick out a trivial detail from your post and make a big deal about it. Or he'll just make up random shit:
Well in his defense, he's no worse than guys that routinely double the speed limit on back roads that point fingers at a guy doing a wheelie down the a semi-deserted freeway... I just found out that me and Ed might be related so I have to get his back...

Hey, speaking of breaking speed laws, we still have to get up to the Gap at some point before Winter! Maybe a long weekend? Get there Sat and watch the circus, ride Sun and Mon and head home?
Old 10-06-2009, 10:46 AM   #75
Kaneman
AMA Supersport

Moto: 2000 Honda CBR1100XX Blackbird

Quote:
Originally Posted by fasternyou929 View Post

Blasphemy. That doesn't sound anything like the RacerX I know.
1982 Honda XR80 - blown motor, 1993 Kawasaki ZX6D - sold, 2001 Suzuki Bandit 1200S - sold, 1984 Honda Magna - sold, 2001 Kawasaki ZRX1200R - blown motor, 2007 Suzuki DL1000 V-Strom - totalled, 2003 Yamaha FZ1 - sold, 1994 Honda Magna - sold, 2001 Honda CBR600F4i - sold, 1998 Suzuki DR350 - stolen, 1989 Honda Super Magna - sold, 2007 Yamaha Stratoliner, 2000 Honda CBR 1100XX Blackbird
Kaneman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 10:56 AM   #76
Apoc
For Science. You Monster.

Moto: '08 HD FLSTSB

I ran before. If you get away, its cheaper than a fine. If you dont, you've got a good story to tell. Sucks he got caught, big fines, big headaches. He learned a lesson. Hope he just gets fines.

He wont be riding a bike for a long time, thats for sure.
Apoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 11:00 AM   #77
azoomm
moderator chick

Moto: Pasta Rockets

I'm just waiting for the day that a thread is posted where Tigger doesn't turn it into all about him....

Come Play at the Track!!

http://www.elitetrackdays.com
azoomm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 11:04 AM   #78
Apoc
For Science. You Monster.

Moto: '08 HD FLSTSB

Quote:
Originally Posted by azoomm View Post
I'm just waiting for the day that a thread is posted where Tigger doesn't turn it into all about him....
Funny, im waiting for the day that tigger can have an opinion without everyone jumping on him because its different than the one they are spewing religiously, and then blaming him for the ensuing mess...
Apoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 11:06 AM   #79
Tmall
Aspiring Rapper

Moto: '12 CB1000R

If you guys wouldn't argue about everything he says, I'm sure it wouldn't go that way.

Edit: plus one..
Tmall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 11:08 AM   #80
marko138
DefenderOfTheBuelliverse

Moto: Buell XB12R

Quote:
Originally Posted by azoomm View Post
Never gonna happen.

Quote:
Grandma said she doesn't want you here when she gets back because you've been ruining everybody's lives and eating all our steak.
marko138 is offline   Reply With Quote