Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Old 02-22-2010, 10:38 PM   #71
Particle Man
Custom User Title

Moto: 2003 SV650S

Quote:
Originally Posted by TIGGER View Post
You all know that I archive these types of posts for later don't you?

The internet makes saying "I told you so" that much easier

Handle every stressful situation like a DOG: If you can't eat it or hump it, pi$$ on it & walk away.
Particle Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 11:08 PM   #72
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Default Re: Official "whats for dinner?" or "why wifey rocks" thread

yep! I'm not perfect by any means but I try to avoid the my so is so perfect types of posts... for one they're bad luck!
Amber Lamps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 11:30 PM   #73
torilynne
Burrito Goddess

Moto: 88 Hawk 650

Quote:
Originally Posted by TIGGER View Post
yep! I'm not perfect by any means but I try to avoid the my so is so perfect types of posts... for one they're bad luck!
Unfortunately I'm pretty sure he's the only person in this world to deal with my crazy, manipulative, sociopathic ass so I don't think it'll create any bad juju

I will not spill the drinks-not even a drop, I will not drop the pizza, I will give them the money at the bridge--I am proud to be....a professional bitch rider. (RETIRED)
torilynne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 11:34 PM   #74
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Default Re: Official "whats for dinner?" or "why wifey rocks" thread

Quote:
Quote:

Unfortunately I'm pretty sure he's the only person in this world to deal with my crazy, manipulative, sociopathic ass so I don't think it'll create any bad juju
good call...
Old 02-22-2010, 11:52 PM   #75
Apoc
For Science. You Monster.

Moto: '08 HD FLSTSB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sixxxxer View Post
B/c Mine is Not pysco and crazy and she spoils the shit out of me...I'd be a fool to not marry her.
Ahhh, either she's reading, a really good actor, or your that naive!

And dont let your babies grow up to be cowboys, either.
Apoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2010, 10:42 PM   #76
Particle Man
Custom User Title

Moto: 2003 SV650S

Quote:
Originally Posted by torilynne View Post
okay then

Handle every stressful situation like a DOG: If you can't eat it or hump it, pi$$ on it & walk away.
Particle Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 09:04 PM   #77
Sixxxxer
Like Gixxxxer But Not

Moto: 2008 ZX6R

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apoc View Post
Ahhh, either she's reading, a really good actor, or your that naive!
She doesnt go on here at all...Its just simple...Shes amazing. And she treats me like a king....She didnt even flinch when I told her I bought a ZX6R Brand new from the dealer...i hear stories about guys who "cant ride b/c there women wont let them" fuck that I say do what you want and if she loves you she'll get over it...And mine, Got over it real quick...She has all her own gear and LOVES to ride on the back of the bike.

You guys have this jaded fucked up perception of women...I found one i love to death...So fuck off.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lon D View Post
I never once said she was perfect ever....She has her flaws...we all do.

But its all good you dont know me at all...So i expect the flack from you...Especially Tigg, you have a FUCKED up perception on women.
Old 03-02-2010, 09:58 PM   #78
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
She doesnt go on here at all...Its just simple...Shes amazing. And she treats me like a king....She didnt even flinch when I told her I bought a ZX6R Brand new from the dealer...i hear stories about guys who "cant ride b/c there women wont let them" fuck that I say do what you want and if she loves you she'll get over it...And mine, Got over it real quick...She has all her own gear and LOVES to ride on the back of the bike.

You guys have this jaded fucked up perception of women...I found one i love to death...So fuck off.

I never once said she was perfect ever....She has her flaws...we all do.

But its all good you dont know me at all...So i expect the flack from you...Especially Tigg, you have a FUCKED up perception on women.
Perhaps little one, we'll see what tune you sing in a couple years... Son, we have all felt like you do now. I thought that my wife was the most beautiful, wonderful, sexiest, intelligent, interesting, etc woman in the world! I brought her flowers every pay day, made love to her as often as possible, and rushed home every night just to be with her. I loved her very, very much...When she walked out of that kitchen 6 months pregnant after I had been deployed and in the hospital for well over a year, well it just about killed me. Am I saying that your experiences will be the same as mine? No.

What I am saying is that whether you like it or not, my point of view is just as valid as yours and you do not have the right to ridicule my point of view anymore than I have the right to ridicule yours. Thus I will not say anything to you now to pry you off your cloud but I reserve the right to say "I told you so" to you and anyone else when I prove to be correct in my predictions. I do honestly wish you luck though, sincerely. I believe that a lifetime monogamous relationship is possible, I just don't think that it is probable.
Old 03-02-2010, 10:46 PM   #79
Sixxxxer
Like Gixxxxer But Not

Moto: 2008 ZX6R

I'm not on a cloud.

I see your Point, I just know your situation is nothing like mine.
Old 03-02-2010, 10:51 PM   #80
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
I'm not on a cloud.

I see your Point, I just know your situation is nothing like mine.
No you actually missed my point...Your situation is nothing like mine ....yet. Anyway, I honestly hope that it doesn't end up that way for you.