Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Old 01-04-2010, 08:08 PM   #81
Captain Morgan
Let's do another U-turn

Moto: 2009 V-Strom

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Chi View Post
Somehow I think my hubby would be uninclined to share, besides, Avery falls into that older brother area, like Ebbs and Trip. If he lived down here and we talked while I was single, he'd have had a shot.
Thanks sweetie, you're too kind. Oh, and I'm not wanting someone based solely on looks, just in case someone got that impression. If that was the case, I'd hit on the few hot college girls that are in this town during the winter. I'm done with the games, random hookups, and worthless women. I'm looking for a bit more substance, but still need to be attracted to someone. I have a feeling you knew that, though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneSickPsycho View Post
I agree. Just hit on everything with a vagina, eventually you will score.
See above. It's not about scoring. I've scored enough in the past to make up for any dryspells I may go through and still have some left over to share.
Captain Morgan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 08:24 PM   #82
racedoll
AMA Supersport

Moto: '04 Kawasaki ZX6RR

Quote:
Originally Posted by TIGGER View Post
(psst if I see anymore, I'll pm them to you...)
And ruin our entertainment?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TIGGER View Post
I'm 6'4'' and I'm here to tell you, small girls love tall men. If I were Freud, I'd say that it was so they can feel as secure as they did when they were with their fathers who towered over them as little girls.
You might be on to something here with the security. I prefer a taller man but ended up with a shorter one. Oh well

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rider View Post
Avery,

internet dating sites? Come on bro, I bet you can pull some seriously good looking ass in person. Fuck the bars, go to grocery stores, libraries, best buy, or even church. Hell even AA would be fun to visit from time to time.
I don't really know you, but I would have to agree with Rider.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Morgan View Post
But I'm thinking my chances are pretty slim to meet an attractive woman in this town, whether online, or in public. From the ads online, you can see there isn't much worthwhile around here.
She is out there, just maybe not on any internet dating site. She will come along when you least expected it.
racedoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 08:43 PM   #83
goof2
AMA Supersport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsunami View Post
I can't believe Beautifulpeople said that!

Its true, there are tons of good looking people on that site!
The site seems to be for narcissistic egomaniacs, by narcissistic egomaniacs, and is directly in line with what they purport to believe. Doing this will reaffirm the fragile ego of the members who weren't kicked off and drive those seeking this kind of affirmation for their egos to the site. It will only help their business, as evidenced by Captain Morgan saying pictures can't be viewed due to traffic issues.
goof2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 08:56 PM   #84
Flexin
AMA Supersport

Quote:
Originally Posted by fasternyou929 View Post
Maybe you should try "Beautiful People". Seems they just did some housekeeping after the holidays:

http://www.nydailynews.com/money/201..._holidays.html

LOL you beat me to it.

James
"Round two, I'm down to Do, what it takes to make you
Understand I'm the Candyman And I melt in your mouth, not in your hands Hard as rock, yes I'm no sucka The boots I knock make me one bad mutha"
Flexin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 08:59 PM   #85
TommyHotWheel
Imported from Detroit

Moto: 2001 Suzuki TL1000R

I met my wife on plenty of fish.

Cry Havok! And let slip the hogs of war!
TommyHotWheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 10:32 PM   #86
Tsunami
Pug Queen

Moto: DR200, SV650

Quote:
Originally Posted by goof2 View Post
The site seems to be for narcissistic egomaniacs, by narcissistic egomaniacs, and is directly in line with what they purport to believe. Doing this will reaffirm the fragile ego of the members who weren't kicked off and drive those seeking this kind of affirmation for their egos to the site. It will only help their business, as evidenced by Captain Morgan saying pictures can't be viewed due to traffic issues.
Capt. doesn't want ugly people with fragile egos, so he may as well try his shot with someone that is good looking with a fragile ego.

I saw one member on there-some hot Texan- he said "Is there anything else for me to do here besides look good?"
Tsunami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 10:44 PM   #87
OneSickPsycho
Ride Like an Asshole

Moto: nothing...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Morgan View Post
Thanks sweetie, you're too kind. Oh, and I'm not wanting someone based solely on looks, just in case someone got that impression. If that was the case, I'd hit on the few hot college girls that are in this town during the winter. I'm done with the games, random hookups, and worthless women. I'm looking for a bit more substance, but still need to be attracted to someone. I have a feeling you knew that, though.

See above. It's not about scoring. I've scored enough in the past to make up for any dryspells I may go through and still have some left over to share.
Well you don't HAVE to fuck 'em, but if you approach every woman you find attractive, I think you'd have a better chance than through some of those sites. Not sure if it's been suggested before, but have you tried friends and family? People who know you, may have some decent suggestions... in the least it will help you network.
OneSickPsycho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 06:05 AM   #88
Homeslice
Elitist

Moto: Gix 750

Quote:
Originally Posted by goof2 View Post
And they get voted in on the basis of 1 photo? That's no better than myspace, where people post photos that were taken at strategic angles to hide certain aspects of themselves. For example someone bending their face upwards, to get rid of their neck folds. Or holding the camera above themselves, to hide their largeness.

I haven't messed with online sites yet.....From everything I hear, most are just looking for hookups, or are cheating on their spouse/SO, or want to email back and forth for months before meeting. Doesn't sound promising.

Last edited by Homeslice; 01-05-2010 at 06:11 AM..
Homeslice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 12:40 PM   #89
Apoc
For Science. You Monster.

Moto: '08 HD FLSTSB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Homeslice View Post
I haven't messed with online sites yet.....From everything I hear, most are just looking for hookups, or are cheating on their spouse/SO, or want to email back and forth for months before meeting. Doesn't sound promising.
Most of the women ive met on POF were 'how fast can you get here, im really wet' kinda girls.

Bless their sweet, sweet souls!

And dont let your babies grow up to be cowboys, either.
Apoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 04:52 PM   #90
Tsunami
Pug Queen

Moto: DR200, SV650

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apoc View Post
Most of the women ive met on POF were 'how fast can you get here, im really wet' kinda girls.

Bless their sweet, sweet souls!

Wouldn't it be faster for them to go to the local bar?
Tsunami is offline   Reply With Quote