Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Old 11-07-2010, 11:09 AM   #81
Porkchop
125GP Champion

Moto: Empty Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by miztress6 View Post
I can never remember if its your liver or kidney that will take the hit either way I like drinking to much....

The advil the vicodin I'm kind of like eh its ok I only like codeine in my cough syrup; however I won't turn down a good muscle relaxer. A massage and a mimosa are great along with it
The codine cough syrup is nice. I got real sick yesterday and my friend brought me this syrup she was given a couple months back. A little teaspoon of that and its nighty night. Felt a ton better when I woke up. Although i took it again at bedtime last night, and becasue I had slept 15 hours earlier in the day, my brain didnt want to sleep. I was just in a constant dream stage all night. I just went from one elaborate dream, wake up, and then on to the next dream. I think im done with that shit....
1999 Yamaha R6 - Sold
Porkchop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2010, 11:10 AM   #82
t-homo
WSB Champion

it's weird how meds can fuck with your dreams.
t-homo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2010, 04:07 PM   #83
tallywacker
Virtual Machine

Moto: 2010 Ducati Hypermotard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porkchop View Post
The codine cough syrup is nice. I got real sick yesterday and my friend brought me this syrup she was given a couple months back. A little teaspoon of that and its nighty night. Felt a ton better when I woke up. Although i took it again at bedtime last night, and becasue I had slept 15 hours earlier in the day, my brain didnt want to sleep. I was just in a constant dream stage all night. I just went from one elaborate dream, wake up, and then on to the next dream. I think im done with that shit....
When I had pneumonia in the army I was drinking that stuff. It will take you to the moon.
Old 11-07-2010, 04:08 PM   #84
Apoc
For Science. You Monster.

Moto: '08 HD FLSTSB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gas Man View Post
Yeah... I hate meds.

Really which is what confuses me on my med tolerance being higher than what I think norm.

If you can drink a lot, you probably have a fairly high tolerance compared to others with most other drugs too. But the fact of the matter is, vicodin, perco/endocet, and codeine are pretty fucking mild painkillers.

When I was using pills back in the day, I used to crush and sniff 30-40mg of Hydromorph Contin at a time. that's be about equal to the effect of about 15-20 percocet, without the tylenol (different family though, percocet are oxycontin). It got to a point where even that didnt get me high, just stopped me from being unbelievably ill.

Those little pills are more addictive then they are strong, trust me.

And dont let your babies grow up to be cowboys, either.
Apoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2010, 05:22 PM   #85
t-homo
WSB Champion

strongest pills i ever had were 15 mg morphine.
Old 11-07-2010, 10:27 PM   #86
Gas Man
Trip's Assistant

Moto: 2009 HD Street Classic

I wouldn't say I drink allot but I can drink a decent amount when I set my mind to it. But honestly... the only time I have ever felt a "high" from pills. Was when I was taking two 750mg Vics with a tramadol. That was just the slightest "buzz" if you will. Not even the morphine shot at the ER for kidney stone gave me any buzz. I don't know what that means, but it sucks when I'm in pain.

"Why pay somebody else to fuck up your bike?"
Run Amsoil Product
Gas Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2010, 12:10 AM   #87
caveman
mmmm, Beeeer

Moto: 08 HD Ultra

damn, I can't believe how so many of you have such a high tolerance for meds. I try not to take anything if I can stand it. Shit, when I was on the vicoden for a surgery gone wrong I was getting a good high every time I took them.

Caveman

caveman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2010, 07:13 AM   #88
t-homo
WSB Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gas Man View Post
I wouldn't say I drink allot but I can drink a decent amount when I set my mind to it. But honestly... the only time I have ever felt a "high" from pills. Was when I was taking two 750mg Vics with a tramadol. That was just the slightest "buzz" if you will. Not even the morphine shot at the ER for kidney stone gave me any buzz. I don't know what that means, but it sucks when I'm in pain.
When I was in the ER the morphine drip just made me light headed for a couple seconds. I've never felt a high from the meds alone, but mixed with alcohol, it enhances the drunk.
Old 11-08-2010, 10:41 AM   #89
Gas Man
Trip's Assistant

Moto: 2009 HD Street Classic

Quote:
Originally Posted by caveman View Post
damn, I can't believe how so many of you have such a high tolerance for meds. I try not to take anything if I can stand it. Shit, when I was on the vicoden for a surgery gone wrong I was getting a good high every time I took them.
I wish man. Honest. What I don't get, is I don't take pain meds that often.

Quote:
Originally Posted by t-homo View Post
When I was in the ER the morphine drip just made me light headed for a couple seconds. I've never felt a high from the meds alone, but mixed with alcohol, it enhances the drunk.
Exactly. I wanted to drink on this shit so freakin bad. But I can't cause of the blood clotting, non-dry socket, and stitches in my mouth. We all know a drink enhances the meds.

"Why pay somebody else to fuck up your bike?"
Run Amsoil Product
Gas Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2010, 06:48 PM   #90
ceo012384
Pompous Prick

Moto: 06 R6 (race), 04 CRF Tard (race)

vicodin + whiskey = feeling good

whether you've just had your wisdom teeth out or not!
ceo012384 is offline   Reply With Quote