Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Old 09-24-2010, 01:18 PM   #81
marko138
DefenderOfTheBuelliverse

Moto: Buell XB12R

Quote:
Originally Posted by t-homo View Post
I have as much of my music as possible on my ipod. I use it in my car though so I spend a lot of time listening. 10 albums would get old really quick.
You're not listening. Try again.

Quote:
Grandma said she doesn't want you here when she gets back because you've been ruining everybody's lives and eating all our steak.
marko138 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2010, 06:05 PM   #82
Rangerscott
Viff6N Mutated Warrior

Moto: '01 Honda VFR 800 & '09 ER-6N

My main problems are with the default browser.

1st I know there are other browsers. I'm not retarded. The default browser works best with a non-overclocked Droid. Skyfire constantly force closes and Dolphin is too power demanding for the Droid uno.

1. It force closes now and I've never had this problem till 2.2
2. Nothing kills it. Even if you do with a killing app it's still there.
3. It loads up the last web page you were at even if you're able to kill it. I want it to load up google like I've had it with 2.0/2.1. Why make a change like this.
4. When you exit out of the browser for awhile then go back into it, it'll refresh the page. I don't need this to happen. It is very annoying. Sometimes I look something up so I can open the browser back up to get that info, but if my connection sucks or not working then it tries to refresh and wont load the page. Now I'm SOL.

Another thing is the damn gps app starts up for NO reason at all. I can have my droid in it's carry pouch, pull it out and turn it on and the damn gps menu is up. I don't even have a gps icon on any of the main pages. How in the hell is this turning on?

I've noticed a HUGE slow down just exiting out of an app and getting the main page to show up. Hell, sometimes I have to move my finger on the screen back and forth to get the icons to pop up.

2.2 is a huge turd for the Droid.
Rangerscott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2010, 06:34 PM   #83
Dave
Chaotic Neutral

Moto: GV1200 Madura, Hawk gt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rangerscott View Post
My main problems are with the default browser.

1st I know there are other browsers. I'm not retarded. The default browser works best with a non-overclocked Droid. Skyfire constantly force closes and Dolphin is too power demanding for the Droid uno.

1. It force closes now and I've never had this problem till 2.2
2. Nothing kills it. Even if you do with a killing app it's still there.
3. It loads up the last web page you were at even if you're able to kill it. I want it to load up google like I've had it with 2.0/2.1. Why make a change like this.
4. When you exit out of the browser for awhile then go back into it, it'll refresh the page. I don't need this to happen. It is very annoying. Sometimes I look something up so I can open the browser back up to get that info, but if my connection sucks or not working then it tries to refresh and wont load the page. Now I'm SOL.

Another thing is the damn gps app starts up for NO reason at all. I can have my droid in it's carry pouch, pull it out and turn it on and the damn gps menu is up. I don't even have a gps icon on any of the main pages. How in the hell is this turning on?

I've noticed a HUGE slow down just exiting out of an app and getting the main page to show up. Hell, sometimes I have to move my finger on the screen back and forth to get the icons to pop up.

2.2 is a huge turd for the Droid.
Mine does none of this, turd status questionable
Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2010, 08:03 PM   #84
KSGregman
Get Fit...or Get OUT

Moto: 07 M109-R

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
Mine does none of this, turd status questionable
Same...runs smooth for me.
KSGregman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2010, 07:58 PM   #85
Porkchop
125GP Champion

Moto: Empty Garage

Actually, I am having some problems with 2.2

Say if I pull up TWF and start messing around. Someone comes in my work, and I either hit the top button to turn the screen off, or i hit home first. Then i come back later and turn the screen on, I cant scroll the internet page that i was previously on. Sometimes i have to refresh the page itself, sometimes i have to kill the internet with ATK. Its weird....
1999 Yamaha R6 - Sold
Porkchop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2010, 09:13 PM   #86
Dave
Chaotic Neutral

Moto: GV1200 Madura, Hawk gt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porkchop View Post
Actually, I am having some problems with 2.2

Say if I pull up TWF and start messing around. Someone comes in my work, and I either hit the top button to turn the screen off, or i hit home first. Then i come back later and turn the screen on, I cant scroll the internet page that i was previously on. Sometimes i have to refresh the page itself, sometimes i have to kill the internet with ATK. Its weird....
Interesting, I only ever ran a pre release build of 2.2 and didn't have issues.

I went to this today and its pretty badass
http://androidforums.com/dew912/1804...ource-hot.html
Dave is offline   Reply With Quote