Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > Around the World > Southeast Riders > Florida Riders

Old 11-30-2008, 06:43 AM   #971
tommymac
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogue View Post
He walked in & didn't use the hospitals taxi service i.e. ambulance? That's a bit different, isn't it? Got a story behind the stabbing yet?

Some drama at a club or something like that.

Tom
tommymac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2008, 06:57 AM   #972
rogue
Wanting to Go Back!!!!

Moto: A Twin

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommymac View Post
Actualy they are doing a lot with the jampea/dwarf retics now. the females will bareley hit 15 feet and the males are all under 10. they also have prety good temperaments too. I believe there are guys breeding tiger and super tigers with the jampeas and are working albinos in too. theres going to be a lot of intresting morphs out in the next few years and the prices are comming down too.

Tom
I know I've seen pics of the jampea/dwarf retics but for the life of me, I cannot remember what they look like. I'll have to go look them up again.

The first time I ever saw a retic was in a little place just north of San Antonio, Tx. The guy who owned her let me handle her to prove how docile she was, especially for a retic. He told me she's been handled constantly since she was a hatchling and it showed. She was very docile...allowing me to do whatever to her, including opening her mouth without putting up too much of a fuss. The only thing I didn't like was her size, but that was mainly because she was so heavy and long, I could not hold all of her. She was huge! Not quite as thick as a burm but had much more length than any burm I have seen. But she was truly gentle.

A friend of mine here who's a reptile lover doesn't like any retic because of their known aggressiveness. He believes that it's their instinctive nature & they're too new of a "pet" to have it bred out of them. So he believes that no matter how docile they appear, they'll turn on you. It's always an argument when we discuss reptiles.

I'd like to see where the new morphs are headed & how the pricing of them are going to be. I would like to have another snake, but I also have plans of touring in a few years too. If anything, Mini-Me would eventually become the owner of any possible pet. She's great with any animal & I know with her an animal would be well taken care of.

My knee pads may be Air-Ride and chrome plated but I have standards as to who I use them on.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonpaco
so you're just a cougar who doesnt hunt.....a domesticated cougar
Myspace
rogue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2008, 07:58 AM   #973
Corey
AMA Supersport

Moto: Not a damn thing

My shift finally ends. Last night was fucking miserable. Besides being slammed all night and being surrounded by incompetent shit dicks in my department, most of the patients seemed to be whiny fucking babies. One girl sat in fast track and cried because of a toothache, but she only cried when either a nurse, PA, or registrar was around. As soon as they disappeared from sight, she was on her phone. She kept bitching about how long she was made to wait. "Why do you have to keep me waiting for like 30 hours?" "I've been here forever", and on and on and on. Meanwhile, her length of stay was just a shade over 46 minutes. Whiny bitch number two had pain in her legs. She was convinced that she broke one of her legs and swore up and down that such was the case. X-Rays came back clean. Oh by the way, somebody has a histroy of drug rehab. When the doc gave her Motrin and departed her, she was having none of it. All of a sudden, Ms. Broken Legs is up and walking fine and storming over to tell the PA that she refuses to pay for anything, and proceeded to throw the crutches on the ground in protest. When the PA offered her Tylenol, she left really irrate, yelling about how she's in law school and she knows all about this kind of treatment and blah blah blah. Fucking law students are miserable fucks looking to sue everyone. Cunt number three refused to give her information when I tried to get her registered and was also pissed that her back ache didn't warrant anything as serious as oxy, vicodin, or any other med more serious than tylenol. She "couldn't remember" where she lived, what her name was, what her birthday was, or what her insurance was. Thankfully, she remembered earlier when she filled out the triage sheet and her previous visit just two days ago, so her little plan was destroyed by the crushing weight of her stupidity.

It was just that kind of night. Far too many people out looking for pain killers for headaches and phantom pains.

"Your game is shit, your company is shit. Activision ruined you! Activision ruined you." - Francis
Corey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2008, 08:49 AM   #974
tommymac
Moto GP Star

I have def been there corey, had one last nigh tcarying on about her sciatica said they gave her morphine last time and I told her she wasnt getting that today, she shut up prety quick.

Another one with BS chest pain first almost gets in a fight with the triage nurse, I was hoping she woul dhave hit the nurse because 1 the nurse deserves a shit kicking (long story) and 2 she woul dhave been arrested so I wouldnt have to see her.

So I finally call her in and shes screaming at her babies daddy or whoever on her celly and chowing down on mcdonalds. I made quick work of her and got her the fook out rather quickly.

Tom
Old 11-30-2008, 06:09 PM   #975
Dragonpaco
Alleged Puppy Pimper

Moto: Shadow 750 Ace

i'm in the box til 6 am. it's raining and cold out so i already know i'm in for a long night. entertain me!
Opinions are nothing like assholes, opinions are like vaginas, less then half of everyone has one, everyone else uses one that isn't their own, and there is no better way to fit in or be cast out than to share yours

Quote:
Originally Posted by askmrjesus View Post
I don't give a fuck if it's Hitler cake, it's still CAKE!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogue View Post
You can come back here with me after the rally and do it!!!
Dragonpaco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2008, 08:47 PM   #976
Adeptus_Minor
Hopster

Moto: 2009 Buell 1125R

I am... somewhere...
Old 11-30-2008, 11:44 PM   #977
Corey
AMA Supersport

I'm here, though off of work already. Gonna be a shitty week next week though, and possibly through the end of the month. Three people have been fired in our already understaffed department with nobody hired to replace them yet. I'm going to get seriously fucked and have to work some shit hours with some of the laziest pieces of shit in our department. My job transfer needs to happen ASAP.

"Your game is shit, your company is shit. Activision ruined you! Activision ruined you." - Francis
Old 11-30-2008, 11:50 PM   #978
tommymac
Moto GP Star

back for night 4/5 sun nights supposed to be kinda quiet and they all showed up again tonight. I realy need a break from all the nonsense. Maybe 1/3 of the people here actualy need to be here right now
Old 11-30-2008, 11:56 PM   #979
Corey
AMA Supersport

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommymac View Post
back for night 4/5 sun nights supposed to be kinda quiet and they all showed up again tonight. I realy need a break from all the nonsense. Maybe 1/3 of the people here actualy need to be here right now
We had the same retards tonight. Plenty of low grade fevers, sore muscles, and other asinine things. These retards could have saved themselves the cost of their co-pays if they just took tylenol at home and rested. Instead, they came to the ER, paid out 50 to 150 bucks, and got a 30 minute wait, some tests, and some Motrin.

Old 11-30-2008, 11:59 PM   #980
tommymac
Moto GP Star

30 minute wait, that is unheard of, its usualy a couple of hours here. Funny part is the ones bitching the most arent even sick. Its the quiet ones I need to keep an eye on since they have something bad going on most of the time.

tom