Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Old 08-30-2008, 02:14 PM   #1
Switch
dadbod

Default Animal Control

SO my neighbor just tells me that if he hears my dog barking, he's going to call animal control.

Is this a valid reason?

Basically, I let her out around 8:20 every morning and she's outside until around 6pm. He said that she disturbs her sleep, granted, he is the only one who has ever complained.

Of course, being the sweetheart that I am, I said "Go ahead an call them, since you know, dogs aren't supposed to bark"

I also said "Oh yeah, what time does she disturb your sleep?" he said "Uh, I dunno, daybreak"

So I said, "well, I don't let her out til around 8:30, day must be breakin' pretty late these days"
Old 08-30-2008, 02:19 PM   #2
Trip
Hold mah beer!

Moto: 08 R1200GS

Could he be scared of dobermans?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigger
Whatever,Stoner is a bitch! O.J. Simpson has TWO fucked knees and a severe hang nail on his left index finger but he still managed to kill two younger adults,sprint 200 feet to his car (wearing very expensive,yet uncomfortable Italian shoes) and make his get a way!!!
Trip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2008, 02:37 PM   #3
Switch
dadbod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trip View Post
Could he be scared of dobermans?
I just think he's an old prude.

He has a "NO TRESPASSING" sign on his fence. WTF?

Like I was just gonna go in and trespass on his property had that sign not been there.
Old 08-30-2008, 03:10 PM   #4
BobTheBiker
too much time on my hands

Moto: 01 ZX6R, looking for more now.

I say let animal control come, the dog isnt being a danger to anyone, causing trouble for ANYONE else, except this asshat.

last I checked, if you let your dog out at 8:30am, and this guy is still sleepin then, thats perfectly legal, since I think after 8AM most places the good majority of the world is already up and wide awake. find out if he works nights or something like that. if he works nights and sleeps during the day, maybe he IS in fact being disturbed by your dog, in which case, just buy the guy some earmuffs and soundproofing for his walls.
BobTheBiker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2008, 03:16 PM   #5
zerioustt
i like titties

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arrah Arrah View Post
SO my neighbor just tells me that if he hears my dog barking, he's going to call animal control.

Is this a valid reason?

Basically, I let her out around 8:20 every morning and she's outside until around 6pm. He said that she disturbs her sleep, granted, he is the only one who has ever complained.

Of course, being the sweetheart that I am, I said "Go ahead an call them, since you know, dogs aren't supposed to bark"

I also said "Oh yeah, what time does she disturb your sleep?" he said "Uh, I dunno, daybreak"

So I said, "well, I don't let her out til around 8:30, day must be breakin' pretty late these days"

i have a ignorant neighbor just like you..ive called the cops on them a few times. they now have to have a bark collar on their crappy dog.

in nj its illegal to have a dog barking more than 30 mins and charges can be pressed.

animal control can and will take the dog away if it becomes a nuisance, people like you have 0 respect for your neighbors. get a bark collar and have some respect for your neighbors.
zerioustt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2008, 03:17 PM   #6
zerioustt
i like titties

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobTheBiker View Post
I say let animal control come, the dog isnt being a danger to anyone, causing trouble for ANYONE else, except this asshat.

last I checked, if you let your dog out at 8:30am, and this guy is still sleepin then, thats perfectly legal, since I think after 8AM most places the good majority of the world is already up and wide awake. find out if he works nights or something like that. if he works nights and sleeps during the day, maybe he IS in fact being disturbed by your dog, in which case, just buy the guy some earmuffs and soundproofing for his walls.

so lets remodel my house or have this asshat take care of his dog? you dont seem very bright.

its not about being a danger its a nuisance.
zerioustt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2008, 03:49 PM   #7
Switch
dadbod

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerioustt View Post
i have a ignorant neighbor just like you..ive called the cops on them a few times. they now have to have a bark collar on their crappy dog.

in nj its illegal to have a dog barking more than 30 mins and charges can be pressed.

animal control can and will take the dog away if it becomes a nuisance, people like you have 0 respect for your neighbors. get a bark collar and have some respect for your neighbors.
Yeah, 30 minutes. My dog doesn't do that.

I talked to Knox County, basically the law says that it is a problem if:

The dog barks non-stop for 10 minutes.
The dog barks for 30 minutes with each break of barking lasting no longer than 30 seconds.

All is null and void is the dog is actually barking at something e.g. human, other dog, squirrel, etc.

So, maybe you and my neighbor can share a box of midol.

And, just cause you bought a house in the neighborhood doesn't mean you own the neighborhood, jackass. I think I'll go outside and clean my guns in my backyard now.
Old 08-30-2008, 03:53 PM   #8
fatburg
Grill Master

Moto: Yamaha FZ6

Wow, your dog is probably gonna die soon
fatburg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2008, 03:55 PM   #9
Trip
Hold mah beer!

Moto: 08 R1200GS

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatburg View Post
hahahhahahahhahhahahah
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigger
Whatever,Stoner is a bitch! O.J. Simpson has TWO fucked knees and a severe hang nail on his left index finger but he still managed to kill two younger adults,sprint 200 feet to his car (wearing very expensive,yet uncomfortable Italian shoes) and make his get a way!!!
Trip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2008, 03:59 PM   #10
Switch
dadbod

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatburg View Post
Probably. I should get an insurance policy on her.

edit: You can't steal my quotes.