Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Old 12-05-2008, 10:49 PM   #31
ontwo
Designated Drinker

Moto: 2009 ZX6R

Hey Tig, that's a much better place than I would have pictured you living I always pictured this badass GSXR sitting in front of a trailer that is worth half of what the bike is worth
Old 12-05-2008, 10:54 PM   #32
JoJoYZF
Bring on the Zombies!

Moto: 2000 Yamaha YZF600R

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sixxxxer View Post
The Blackberry Storm??

I wasnt Impressed with it.
A friend of mine has one and I love the thing. Unless something else comes out between now and my upgrade in september, itll be my next phone.
JoJoYZF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2008, 11:57 AM   #33
marko138
DefenderOfTheBuelliverse

Moto: Buell XB12R

Quote:
Originally Posted by TIGGER View Post
Motorola ZN95 with T-Mobile. It was FREE!!!!! (with a 2 yr contract ) Of course the positive is they are giving me a 45 day trial period so...
Congrats. You and Catherine Zeta Jones are now the only two people in America with T-Mobile.

Seriously...the attached pic looks way better than the others. Nice for a phone.

Quote:
Grandma said she doesn't want you here when she gets back because you've been ruining everybody's lives and eating all our steak.
marko138 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2008, 12:17 PM   #34
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by marko138 View Post
Congrats. You and Catherine Zeta Jones are now the only two people in America with T-Mobile.

Seriously...the attached pic looks way better than the others. Nice for a phone.
Thanks,and CZJ is not bad company to have! Besides,I think that you are forgetting all of the Sidekick users out there. You'd be surprised.

I'm trying T-mobile for the plan cost and the Hotzone feature. When I am at home or in any WiFi/Hotzone area. My phone makes calls over the internet without using my minutes. I like that feature. It allows me to opt for a smaller plan and not have a home phone bill. Which saves me $$$$.

The other things that I like about T-Mobile is that you can change your plan at will without modifying your contract,their HUGE selection of phones and their inexpensive rate plans.
Amber Lamps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2008, 12:18 PM   #35
marko138
DefenderOfTheBuelliverse

Quote:
Originally Posted by TIGGER View Post
Thanks,and CZJ is not bad company to have! Besides,I think that you are forgetting all of the Sidekick users out there. You'd be surprised.

I'm trying T-mobile for the plan cost and the Hotzone feature. When I am at home or in any WiFi/Hotzone area. My phone makes calls over the internet without using my minutes. I like that feature. It allows me to opt for a smaller plan and not have a home phone bill. Which saves me $$$$.

The other things that I like about T-Mobile is that you can change your plan at will without modifying your contract,their HUGE selection of phones and their inexpensive rate plans.
Yeah, I don't have a house phone either. I do have 2 cell phones, which is gay.

Quote:
Grandma said she doesn't want you here when she gets back because you've been ruining everybody's lives and eating all our steak.
Old 12-07-2008, 09:05 PM   #36
Sixxxxer
Like Gixxxxer But Not

Moto: 2008 ZX6R

I had the Sidekick 2...Great Phone Easy Interface and I Loved having the Internet On there Easily Accesible.

But I havent gotten one with Verizon I just have a simple Flip phone...I'd be on it all the time at work and thats just not good...Lol
Old 12-08-2008, 03:08 PM   #37
Gas Man
Trip's Assistant

Moto: 2009 HD Street Classic

Quote:
Originally Posted by marko138 View Post
Yeah, I don't have a house phone either. I do have 2 cell phones, which is gay.
I have a stupid fuckin comcast house phone... only cause it was cheaper to have it then not to. Well at least for another week or so... then when its off plan... CYA Fucktast home phone.

I have 2 cell phones... personal & work

most of the time I just forward the work one to my personal. Sure it cost work like $0.40 a min when somebody calls me work phone and forwards to my personal. The boss asked me about it... I told him... its either that or they won't get ahold of me. He's paying for it. FUCKFACE

"Why pay somebody else to fuck up your bike?"
Run Amsoil Product
Gas Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008, 09:47 AM   #38
marko138
DefenderOfTheBuelliverse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gas Man View Post
I have a stupid fuckin comcast house phone... only cause it was cheaper to have it then not to. Well at least for another week or so... then when its off plan... CYA Fucktast home phone.

I have 2 cell phones... personal & work

most of the time I just forward the work one to my personal. Sure it cost work like $0.40 a min when somebody calls me work phone and forwards to my personal. The boss asked me about it... I told him... its either that or they won't get ahold of me. He's paying for it. FUCKFACE
Yeah, I've got work and personal. I usually don't answer either of them.

Quote: