Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Old 01-14-2009, 01:26 PM   #11
Porkchop
125GP Champion

Moto: Empty Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curb View Post
I love it when he rags on Lloyd...fuckin cracks me up. I really wish they would do more then like 12 shows a year
Ari- "Lloyd, this is the big one. So just go grab your best dress and know that today your love of cock is a huge asset to this company. Sacrifice Lloyd! Like the kamikaze pilots used to do!"

Well season 3 they did like fuckin 24.... i have all of the seasons on DVD and watch all of the extras. The actors besically said that after about 13 episodes they are so burnt out. So basically 24 was hell.
1999 Yamaha R6 - Sold
Porkchop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2009, 01:27 PM   #12
Sixxxxer
Like Gixxxxer But Not

Moto: 2008 ZX6R

I think last year was a tad short...with the writers strike and all...There may be a few more this seasonbut def not 24.

i Love the show as well.
Old 01-14-2009, 03:12 PM   #13
thunderex
Kneedragger

Moto: 2004 Aprilia Tuono

Yeah. I was happy with how the last season ended. I thought the first half of the season was pretty awful. That peyote trip episode was painfully bad.
thunderex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2009, 10:33 PM   #14
Porkchop
125GP Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderex View Post
Yeah. I was happy with how the last season ended. I thought the first half of the season was pretty awful. That peyote trip episode was painfully bad.
The joshua tree episode was a good thought.... but you just cant act high, it ruined the whole idea.

The whole last 3 or so episodes were amazing, when ari was offered the studio head. How they handled that episode where they were getting on the airplanes at the same time, and then when ari was sitting waiting to take the meeting.... it was just so epic. I couldnt decide whether he was gonna take it or not, it was killing me. Now with the Scorsese cliffhanger, i cant wait for season 6....
1999 Yamaha R6 - Sold
Old 01-14-2009, 11:02 PM   #15
thunderex
Kneedragger

Moto: 2004 Aprilia Tuono

Yes. It's really really difficult to act high. And honestly those guys aren't up for the challenge. I'm glad it all got back on track. I was happy to see Vince have a lot more adversity to face rather than just some minor problem that just gets solved in the last ten seconds.
thunderex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2009, 12:42 AM   #16
Porkchop
125GP Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderex View Post
Yes. It's really really difficult to act high. And honestly those guys aren't up for the challenge. I'm glad it all got back on track. I was happy to see Vince have a lot more adversity to face rather than just some minor problem that just gets solved in the last ten seconds.
IDK man... vince has had it really rough since Aquaman... but its all by his doing by passing on A2. The clouds/silo fiasco. By doing the medillen project with billy. I mean the firejumpers wasnt his fault, that director was a douche. I really wanna see him get back on top....
1999 Yamaha R6 - Sold