Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 11-07-2010, 08:37 PM   #31
caveman
mmmm, Beeeer

Moto: 08 HD Ultra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akilldema View Post
Silence fat boy, your obese ravings mean nothing to me. I lol at how you "could be fit if you tried". I eat meat for nutrition, not because I dislike the animals it came from, simpleton. Fat fucks riding around on Harleys thinking they're tough are a dime a dozen, but my first inclination isn't to shotgun the faggots when I have to pass them. Is the 40+lbs of pure bodyfat the reason why Harley's generally ride so slowly? Thanks for your input big guy.
I didn't say you ate them for dislike, fool. I said that to be such a liberal, neo-maxi, zoom-dweebie, animal rights activist, you should be a vegan. IT IS A SEAGULL, an animal thats sole purpose on this planet is to eat, shit, and die. I could see you getting up in arms over a pet or an endangered species, but this is a rat with wings. Not much different on the evolutionary chain than a mosquito. Simple life cycle birth > eat > adulthood > eat > procreate > death.
I don't have to think I am tough. I know what my abilities are and live up to what I can do. I haven't in my adult life gotten myself into anything I couldn't get out of on my own. And my Harley doesn't ride slowly. I ride hard and fast and enjoy every minute of it. I am not your typical HD rider.
Glad to be able to set you straight, fool.
Quote:
Originally Posted by drewpy View Post
The only thing that is I can fix fat, but I can't fix stupid
My point exactly.

Caveman

Old 11-07-2010, 10:41 PM   #32
Gas Man
Trip's Assistant

Moto: 2009 HD Street Classic

I really don't see the purpose in keeping this thread open. The only thing I see with it being open is people getting in trouble.

"Why pay somebody else to fuck up your bike?"
Run Amsoil Product
Closed Thread