Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Old 05-08-2012, 01:43 PM   #21
OneSickPsycho
Ride Like an Asshole

Moto: nothing...

Quote:
Originally Posted by njchopper87 View Post
That's just weird to me. I used to smoke cigars with friends a few years back and it was the social aspect that was the addicting part. Replace cigars with beer, video games or music and it all had the same effect. They just need a hobby!
Cigars are a bit different. The chemicals aren't absorbed into your system with the same efficiency as they are with cigarettes or even chew for that matter...
OneSickPsycho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 02:31 PM   #22
Krabill
WERA Yellow Plate

Moto: 08 WR250R, 12 XTZ1200

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trip View Post
Wonder how much difference there is between the nicotine cravings. Never smoked anything but a few cigars with drinks , so I don't know what the craving is all about.

Can't beat that kind of money savings and get rid of the smell too, if you can get the same reaction off it.
As far as cravings go, I'm much more stable on e-cigs than I ever was when I was smoking regular cigs. With as many places as there are now that are non-smoking, I'd have to go one, two, three, four hours or more without a cigarette and I'd start to get irritated and grumpy. With my e-cig, I can take a puff or two at a time every so often no matter where I am and it keeps me on an even keel . . . and now I smell like a candy shop
Krabill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 06:09 PM   #23
askmrjesus
Soul Man

Moto: '0000 Custom Turbo Cross (with jet kit).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krabill View Post
As far as cravings go, I'm much more stable on e-cigs than I ever was when I was smoking regular cigs. With as many places as there are now that are non-smoking, I'd have to go one, two, three, four hours or more without a cigarette and I'd start to get irritated and grumpy. With my e-cig, I can take a puff or two at a time every so often no matter where I am and it keeps me on an even keel . . . and now I smell like a candy shop
I've been thinking about the e-cigs, since the patch doesn't seem to be working for me anymore, and cold turkey just leaves a trail of dead bodies in my wake.

I can't do cheesecake smokes though. What do you have that tastes like a Winston?

JC
Old 05-08-2012, 07:08 PM   #24
Krabill
WERA Yellow Plate

Once you get your taste buds back I think you'll find the desert flavors are very, very good, but in the mean time, the tobacco flavors I have are:

Red USA - Probably my favorite, but the least popular for some reason. Very smooth, mellow tobacco flavor.
3&5 - Richer than the USA mix, but still a simple tobacco flavor.
RY4 - Rich, sweet, nutty tobacco flavor.
Havana - A little richer than even RY4 and maybe a little sweet, but still very good.

I don't really like suggesting one over the other since everybody's taste buds are different, but those are my impressions of them. I have customers who regularly buy 3&5, RY4, and Havana and they all say theirs is the best Not many of my current customers buy the Red USA, but like I said, it's my favorite out of all the tobacco flavors I have right now.
Old 05-09-2012, 09:44 AM   #25
Krabill
WERA Yellow Plate

Here's a lovely article I found about the FDA vs. the E-Cig industry - http://www.lewrockwell.com/orig11/fetters1.1.1.html
Old 05-09-2012, 09:50 AM   #26
shmike
Follower

Do you sell the regular e-cigs or the explodey kind?
Old 05-09-2012, 12:19 PM   #27
Krabill
WERA Yellow Plate

Do you use a regular cell phone, or the explodey kind?
Old 05-09-2012, 01:44 PM   #28
Porkchop
125GP Champion

Moto: Empty Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by askmrjesus View Post
I've been thinking about the e-cigs, since the patch doesn't seem to be working for me anymore, and cold turkey just leaves a trail of dead bodies in my wake.

I can't do cheesecake smokes though. What do you have that tastes like a Winston?

JC
I thought you rise people from the dead... not put them there....

Plus one on the tastebud thing. My buddy had to stop smoking for the police academy for the fitness testing. He vaped for a bit, but in the end, he just quit. The big thing was his sense of taste and smell came back after he went to vaping. You might actually enjoy it after you break that taste for tobacco....
1999 Yamaha R6 - Sold
Porkchop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 04:31 PM   #29
Krabill
WERA Yellow Plate

Doing some more updating - you can now like us on facebook - http://www.facebook.com/DesignatedVaping