Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Old 08-25-2008, 06:54 PM   #31
PiZdETS
⎷⎛⎝ ⎝⏠⏝⏠⎠ ⎷⎛⎝

Moto: ⎷⎛⎝ ⎝⏠⏝⏠⎠ ⎷⎛⎝

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunther1000 View Post
LOL, Ya your right I'll just Ghetto kit out my Viper. This guy obviously has no clue how to build a motor.

Keep in mind what kind of customer a $100,000 droping rich guy is. Now don't believe everything you read on the web. If the guy has new rims coming and he surrenders his old ones as "core's" maybe they get sold that's not really any of your business once you give them up is it? Now roll all this into a few pricks getting jacked out of shape and failing to pay. Ya your shit will probably sit there half finished.

I just find it hard to take such offense to a well built car that in my opinion still would be a blast to drive. Regaurdless who the fuck built it. Shit it could say George Bush for Pres. All over it and I would still drive the nuts off it.

Sorry, I just can't get why so many look so far into a simple subject. 1100 HP isnt fun to you guys? Oh ya thats right most of you don't even speed on the highway. True, Fuck this car! The guy who once built one like it had a problem and then another guy was told "his rims are stolen" and then his uncle got AIDs from sitting in one! FUCK that car! I wouldn't spit on it if it were on fire!

Several people agreed with you that the car was sweet. I'll even agree that single car looks awesome, I'd love to drive it. But as conversations do, this one developed beyond "wow sweet" and got in depth. That's a good thing, everyone just agreeing with you saying "neat!" would've have gotten old and your thread would have died. Now people are getting educated with exciting new information and it's given an exciting new direction to your thread.
Don't get pissed about it.

Last edited by PiZdETS; 08-25-2008 at 07:02 PM..
PiZdETS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2008, 11:20 PM   #32
Gunther1000
Jesus Christ!

Moto: (The Chi's lover)

Quote:
Originally Posted by PiZdETS View Post
Several people agreed with you that the car was sweet. I'll even agree that single car looks awesome, I'd love to drive it. But as conversations do, this one developed beyond "wow sweet" and got in depth. That's a good thing, everyone just agreeing with you saying "neat!" would've have gotten old and your thread would have died. Now people are getting educated with exciting new information and it's given an exciting new direction to your thread.
Don't get pissed about it.
No Fuck That Dude! I'm SO FREAKING PIST ITS DRIVING ME CRAZY, ARRRRH!!!!

I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU FUCKS! WTF! lol, (notice the yelling caps?)

Um, dude. I am also continuing the conversation myself. I'm not a little kid and I'm not mad in anyway,shape or form. Why just because tone is left up to the reader do people always get so off line in a forum? hum...

I just simply pointed out the fact that I would drive it and others have said they would not. As to why and where we all stand, Just read the post!

I don't think anyone here needs your policing, but thanks. All sand will stay in the box.

Last edited by Gunther1000; 08-26-2008 at 05:24 PM..
Gunther1000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2008, 10:36 AM   #33
z06boy
Letzroll

Moto: 07 Red R1 & 07 Blue R6

F*ck the guy but yes the car is sweet.

No I wouldn't do business with him but I'd drive the pizz out of that car.
z06boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2008, 05:15 PM   #34
Gunther1000
Jesus Christ!

Moto: (The Chi's lover)

And another... From the man himself.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Cars-...=p4506.c0.m245