Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Old 09-01-2008, 07:24 PM   #31
VatorMan
Wrap Yo Ass in Fiberglass

Moto: Feet

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneSickPsycho View Post
It's really not that hard when you go downtown to the big bars... I don't remember what all I drank, but I know I switched from double 7&7's to double Cape Cods after my 10th one... I think the 7&7's were like $9 each... not sure what the CC's were... I bought four Lemon Drops (two for each girl) and three shots of Patron for myself... Those were at least another $50...

Apparently the fact that my buddy and fiance broke up and he likes to get hammered a couple days a week has my tolerance back up to mid-college levels...
2 bills at a bar is easy....Hopefully you had a couple of comped drinks with it.
VatorMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2008, 07:27 PM   #32
comonboys
Ridin Naked. HMMMMM......

Moto: 650 SV

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Morgan View Post
I must disagree with the first half of that statement. My mom truly is an alcoholic. She pays her bills and takes care of her responsibilities. She's not ok. She has started having serious medical issues due to the constant drinking. She drinks every night as soon as she gets home from work and drinks till she passes out. She gets up and goes to work in the morning, usually after puking a few times. She does fine at work and doesn't drink anything during the day, but the instant she walks in the door, she pours a drink.

We've all tried to talk to her and get her to stop, but she hasn't. Oh, she's tried a couple times, but then would think she could have one drink. She can't. We think she may have just gotten the wake up call she needed, as her doctor says she has an issue with her pancreas. She will be going into detox soon and we all hope she will be ok if she stops drinking. It's too early to tell.

As for the second half of your statement, I would agree. I don't even want to know how much my mom spends on alcohol, but she goes through nearly a pint of gin a night and I know that can't be cheap. She's always bitching about not having enough money. I hope that not drinking will help her both physically and financially.

I'm just glad I don't have the bug.
Call that MTV show..... I don't remember what it's called though... Hope your mom finds the help she needs..
comonboys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2008, 08:26 PM   #33
DLIT
Clit Commander

Moto: 2012 Ducati 1199 Panigale S

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneSickPsycho View Post
It's really not that hard when you go downtown to the big bars... I don't remember what all I drank, but I know I switched from double 7&7's to double Cape Cods after my 10th one... I think the 7&7's were like $9 each... not sure what the CC's were... I bought four Lemon Drops (two for each girl) and three shots of Patron for myself... Those were at least another $50...

Apparently the fact that my buddy and fiance broke up and he likes to get hammered a couple days a week has my tolerance back up to mid-college levels...
God damn.

DLIT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2008, 09:51 AM   #34
marko138
DefenderOfTheBuelliverse

Moto: Buell XB12R

Quote:
Originally Posted by DLIT View Post
God damn.
I second that.

Quote:
Grandma said she doesn't want you here when she gets back because you've been ruining everybody's lives and eating all our steak.
marko138 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2008, 09:18 PM   #35
OneSickPsycho
Ride Like an Asshole

Moto: nothing...

Quote:
God damn.
Quote:
Originally Posted by marko138 View Post
I second that.
Yeah, those drinks are ridiculously expensive... My favorite estabilshment near where I work has the same drinks for half the price... Unfortunately though, no women hang out there... but at least the bartenders are hot.
OneSickPsycho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2008, 09:36 PM   #36
Gunther1000
Jesus Christ!

Moto: (The Chi's lover)

Isnt that always the way it goes... hot worker chicks, no hot chick customers...
Old 09-03-2008, 12:38 AM   #37
ceo012384
Pompous Prick

Moto: 06 R6 (race), 04 CRF Tard (race)

Quote:
I love it when you have to ask friends how your night went. Those are usually tip-top nights.
Like when a girl slaps you in the face for making fun of her gay navy boyfriend?

GTs bro, GTs.
ceo012384 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2008, 01:09 AM   #38
Sixxxxer
Like Gixxxxer But Not

Moto: 2008 ZX6R

I've hit 3 Digits in a Night Easy...But as stated I HATE when I buy a round and then everyone wants more and there like "arent you gonna pay again" as I just spent like 80 Dollars on Shots.

I remeber on Fat Tuesday this year i went out with some buddies and there were a few girls tagging alond...I think it was 11 shots it was like 75 dollars alone just for them...Then Beers for myself and a few more Shots for me and one or two more people...I think I dropped close to 300 that night. I did see some magnificent Breasts on stage though...Gotta love Mardi gras!