Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-01-2008, 01:41 PM   #1
GearGrabinGuy
Been Around the Block

Moto: '02 ZX6R w/ 110hp @ wheel
Default So im riding to class...

Im riding my bike to class (bicycle). A lil faster than usual cuz im late (and a lil faster than what I ride every day is pretty freakin fast). So im truckin along and I hear the wind pick up. Then outa no where this HUGE branch swings out of no where and bashes me right in the face! I get up to some kid yelling HOLY FUKK!! that thing just ROCKED you in the face!!!

Oh really?? I barely noticed....

Ugh my glasses are gone, and they guy asked are you OK? I said I will live but I cant find my glasses, he says welp glad your alright and walks off... thanks fukker. So no I have no glasses, I cant find them, and finals are next week! GREAT! my luck ROCKS!

So im fumbling around on the ground for a good 5 mins and I find them HA!! aw... no lenses, so I start looking for them, and found em! So my glasses are only half frames and the lil plastic cords that hold the bottom up are both broke. This just keeps getting better. So I MacGyver the lenses back in, go to class. My face is THROBING now, I finished class came back and super glued my lenses in. Ha called the parentals and told them to make me an apt for when I get back home.

My face still hurts and I only have a lil cut on the corner of my eyebrow. Ill post pics up if it turns black on me...

Clifs:
-Ben gets hit in face with HUGE branch that fell outa a tree.
-Lost glasses, found with no lenses, found lenses.
-MacGyvered them back in.
-Pride hurt.
-Only to me does stupid crap like this happen.