Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Old 01-25-2009, 03:21 PM   #1
Tsunami
Pug Queen

Moto: DR200, SV650
Default some drunk ho knocked over my bike

So i have my bike chained up the a beam at the carport in front of my apt. A few days ago, early in the morning, i hear pounding at my door, which i figured was the maintenance guy, but i was too sick and tired to get up, (+ i wasnt dressed since i was still in bed) so i ignored him, thinking if it was that important he would come back.

i've been cooped up in the house for the next 2 days recovering and the next day while i was walking the pug monster the maintenance guy sees me and tells me he was knocking on my door b/c he found my bike on the ground and he picked it up for me. So i go check it out and there is a big oil spill on the ground, leaked out where the clutch met the engine, had some oil on my swingarm and part of the little fairing and a broken turn signal.

Being that there were no huge gusting winds, i figured someone either sat on my bike being and ass and tipped it over or, some drunkard ran into it.

Well yesterday, i spoke to the guy across the complex from me since him and his roomate is always out there smoking (at least everytime i seem to leave the door i see them) so i asked him if he saw anything. He was like yeah, around 2am, this drunk asian girl got out of the car and tripped over and knocked it over, i think she was fighting with her BF. WTF???? How the heck do you trip over a bike???? and what kind of f-ing pansy man doesn't try to pick it up after and just leaves it there??

Well he proceeds to tell me where they live and what car they drive
Tsunami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2009, 03:29 PM   #2
Homeslice
Elitist

Moto: Gix 750

Wow that pretty much sucks. Was this the DRZ?

I remember getting one of those "knocks" once, from the apartment manager, and she said she found it on the ground, but I always suspected it was her that backed into it because her truck had a small dent on the tailgate right about where my tail-light was.

Be sure the guy who tipped you off isn't trying to make up a story to cover up the fact that HE did it.
Homeslice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2009, 03:36 PM   #3
Mr Lefty
TWFix Legend

Moto: 01 BMW F650GS Dakar

damn bro... that sucks... nice of the guys to go over and pick up the bike for ya though( the guys across the street) douchebags
Mr Lefty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2009, 03:50 PM   #4
Tsunami
Pug Queen

Moto: DR200, SV650

Quote:
Originally Posted by Homeslice View Post
Wow that pretty much sucks. Was this the DRZ?

Be sure the guy who tipped you off isn't trying to make up a story to cover up the fact that HE did it.
Yeah it was the dr. I was so pissed when i found out and then went to look for potential houses i can buy with garages, i really dont want to get another bike without being able to park in one.

Nah it shouldnt be him, cuz he would park his car on the side where his apt is, although i think they prob just cook meth at home, i never see them leave the house and seriously they are always home, whether i step outside to go to work, or get the mail, or walk the dog, or start their bike, or if i go out the my patio, within a minute or 2, one of them would come out to their patio to smoke. It doesn't matter if its like 10am or 3am. its the oddest thing...though i think they should have knocked on my door to let me know instead of having it sitting on the ground until the morning, so they are on my shit list too!

seriously if that happened to someone else i would knock and say something...

and Ebs i'm not a bro...

Last edited by Tsunami; 01-25-2009 at 05:13 PM..
Tsunami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2009, 04:00 PM   #5
marko138
DefenderOfTheBuelliverse

Moto: Buell XB12R

Fuckers.

Quote:
Grandma said she doesn't want you here when she gets back because you've been ruining everybody's lives and eating all our steak.
marko138 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2009, 04:00 PM   #6
Mr Lefty
TWFix Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsunami View Post
Yeah it was the dr. I was so pissed when i found out and then went to look for potential houses i can buy with garages, i really dont want to get another bike without being able to park in one.

Nah it shouldnt be him, cuz he would park his car on the side where his apt is, although i think they prob just cook meth at home, i never see them leave the house and seriously they are always home, whether i step outside to go to work, or get the mail, or walk the bike, or start their bike, or if i go out the my patio, within a minute or 2, one of them would come out to their patio to smoke. It doesn't matter if its like 10am or 3am. its the oddest thing...though i think they should have knocked on my door to let me know instead of having it sitting on the ground until the morning, so they are on my shit too!

seriously if that happened to someone else i would knock and say something...

and Ebs i'm not a bro...
Well How YOU do'n

my bad...
Old 01-25-2009, 04:20 PM   #7
PhiSig1071
Let go of my ears.

Moto: '03 GSX-R600, '04 625SMC

Damn! Sorry to hear that! That is my biggest problem trying to find a place in the Keys right now, to find a place with the garage it's going to cost me $2500 a month.

Entia non sunt multiplicanda necessitatem
PhiSig1071 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2009, 04:23 PM   #8
Mr Lefty
TWFix Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhiSig1071 View Post
Damn! Sorry to hear that! That is my biggest problem trying to find a place in the Keys right now, to find a place with the garage it's going to cost me $2500 a month.
I can't find a place in the Biloxi area that has garages... so I'm either stuck renting an entire house... or buying one.

I did find a place that doesn't have a garage but it's out and away... and the guy said I could build a shed on the side of his house... that may be the ticket
Old 01-25-2009, 04:27 PM   #9
PhiSig1071
Let go of my ears.

Moto: '03 GSX-R600, '04 625SMC

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebbs15 View Post
I can't find a place in the Biloxi area that has garages... so I'm either stuck renting an entire house... or buying one.

I did find a place that doesn't have a garage but it's out and away... and the guy said I could build a shed on the side of his house... that may be the ticket
Yeah, places with garages are getting rare. My ideal place is a 2/2 stilt house with garage or storage underneath where I can fit a couple bikes (storage for when friends visit, plus mine) on a canal. I found one house that might work for $1600, plus utilities. I might end up renting a manufactured home and putting up a big ass shed.

Entia non sunt multiplicanda necessitatem
PhiSig1071 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2009, 04:38 PM   #10
OneSickPsycho
Ride Like an Asshole

Moto: nothing...

You don't need a garage... Just a bottom floor apartment... I lived with my bike in the kitchen for a couple years...

OneSickPsycho is offline   Reply With Quote